+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Prajwal_CA

Jun 19, 2019
No. And they didn't give me the tracking link today as well. I am losing hope by the minute now.
Anyway, did you get yours?
They gave me tracking details yesterday, but did not tell me what is the EOR outcome.
I am also in dogma now over the results.
They have told me everything is written there on leaflet inside the envelope.
But others say if our scores are changed get then we get a mail stating scores are changed and plan for sending your old TRF to IDP Gurgaon (HO)

Ayush15

Jun 26, 2019
They gave me tracking details yesterday, but did not tell me what is the EOR outcome.
I am also in dogma now over the results.
They have told me everything is written there on leaflet inside the envelope.
But others say if our scores are changed get then we get a mail stating scores are changed and plan for sending your old TRF to IDP Gurgaon (HO)
Exactly! That is why I am also thinking my score is unchanged otherwise I'd have got the SMS/Email by now.

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
Hi..
I gave my CDT exam at British council South Africa last week.
Just got the result.. L/R/W/S - 9/9/6.5/8
Just not sure if it is worth filing an eor?
Also, I haven’t received my trf yet. Not sure how to get Test Centre name and number to be filled in the eor form.

Parth_

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, I applied for EOR for IELTS IDP on 7 june 2019 till now i not received any mail or message from IDP so i called on helpline number they told me that my TRF was despatched and gave me the shipment details....also they told that i can see my result in TRF ONLY

Canadaready19

May 24, 2019
I want to share my EoR results in hopes that it motivates someone, considering this thread hugely influenced my decision to go for it.
Exam date - 23rd March, 2019.
Results; L/R/S/W - 8.5/8.5/7.5/6.5.
I applied for EoR (Speaking and Writing) on 18th April 2019, got an acknowledgement email on 26th April. Got another email on 22nd May stating result of EoR was back from the UK.
New scores were; L/R/S/W - 8.5/8.5/8/7.
Exam was taken with BC, in Lagos, Nigeria.

Inmyview

Jan 16, 2019
By seeing all the EOR results on this forum, I can see that BC has high EOR success rate than IDP. I hardly seen any IDP EOR success. What is your thought on this.

suchith

Jun 23, 2019
Hi..
I gave my CDT exam at British council South Africa last week.
Just got the result.. L/R/W/S - 9/9/6.5/8
Just not sure if it is worth filing an eor?
Also, I haven’t received my trf yet. Not sure how to get Test Centre name and number to be filled in the eor form.
I am sure that TRF is not required to apply for EOR if it is a paper written test. I hope it is the same for the computer delivered test as well.

sharonseth

Oct 9, 2018
Positive EOR report !!
All three IELTS attempts were from BC India

First attempt : L/R/W/S - 6 / 8 / 7 / 7.5
Second attempt : L/R/W/S - 8 / 7 / 6.5 / 7.5
Third attempt on 27 April 2019 : L/R/W/S - 8.5 / 9 / 6.5 / 7

10 May 2019 - Result date -
21 May - EOR submitted for Writing module
23 May - EOR 'docs received' confirmation SMS received
27 May - EOR 'in progress' SMS received
21 June - EOR 'change in result' SMS received asking to send old TRF
22 June - Old TRF dispatched to BC
24 June - Old TRF 'received' confirmation SMS from BC
28 June - New TRF dispatched SMS received
1 July - New TRF received L/R/W/S - 8.5 / 9 / 8 / 7

Writing increased from 6.5 to 8. So, if you feel you have done a good job on the writing task, better go for remarking , you might end up with a positive report. Good Luck.