+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

maryam1975

Jun 21, 2019
Hello,

My Ielts test date was May-11, and I requested for EOR on May, 27.

When I logged into my candidate area today, my previous online result was no longer available.

I was wondering if it means that there has been a change in my score?

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hello,

My Ielts test date was May-11, and I requested for EOR on May, 27.

When I logged into my candidate area today, my previous online result was no longer available.

I was wondering if it means that there has been a change in my score?
Ielts online result is available for few days only. After that they remove it that y they send u result by post. It has no relation to ur eor or remarks.

Nijjer

Jun 22, 2019
Name -Mehakpreet kaur
Exam Partner-IDP
Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date-07 June 2019
Subject-writing
Revaluation Completion Date-NA
TRF received date-NA
Result-Awaited

suchith

Jun 23, 2019
Name - Suchith
Exam Partner- BC
Country - India
Revaluation Submission Date - 12 June 2019
Subject - Speaking
Revaluation Completion Date - NA
TRF received date - NA
Result - Awaited

Prajwal_CA

Jun 19, 2019
My TRF number hasn't changed because I haven't collected it from them, they directly sent it out to IDP Australia. But I also heard many cases that TRF numbers have changed, so just beware.
It took 25 days to hear from them which says my score has changed. Then I checked my result online and saw that my writing score increased to 7 from 6.5.
For my level of confidence, I was pretty much sure that I've done better than a 6.5-essay. I still remember what I wrote on that day and evaluated it by myself according to the writing criteria -grammar, lexical resource, cohesion and structure, and I would say that I couldn't find anything wrong with my essay.
Btw, I have never got any help from a tutor or never used a correction service before.
Noted

@GP

May 15, 2019
Hi All,

My IELTS success story. My first attempt was in Sept 2018 . Score was LRWS -8/6.5/7/6.5. My both IELTS were from BC -Paper based
Second attempt: 27 Apr 2019, Score was LRWS -8/7.5/6.5/7. I was disappointed with writing score 6.5 as I knew that I did well and in my first attempt got 7 which is very rare and moreover, I took 3 attempts of PTE exam in which i scored like 79, 89 in writing section so I was confident abt my writing. I decided to apply for EOR. Following was my EOR timeline:

IELTS test appeared: 27 Apr 2019
Result declared: 10 May
Applied for EOR: 11 May
Documents Received by BC: 14 May
EOR request went under process: 15 May
SMS from BC about score change: 7 June
Sent old trf: 7 June
TRF received by BC: 8 June
Tracking sms: 23 June
Collected TRF : 24 June . Score for writing changed from 6.5 to 7.

So guys, bottom line is.. believe on ur instincts and give it a try.

All the best for all who are in their ielts journey and waiting for positive EOR.

Thanks

Last edited:

BatRavinder

Mar 28, 2019
My wife gave computer based test scored L=8.5 R=8 W=6 S=7. THE PROBLEM IS SHE WROTE WELL BUT IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Shall we go for revaluation or not?