+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Sep 10, 2018
Another Success Story,

First of all, thanks to Almighty Allah that he showed me this thread :).. my initial results made me furious because i wasnt expecting low bands in writing. I decided to go for a remark. so Long story short:

British Council
Test Date: 8th September 2018
Results date: 21st September 2018
Initial Results: LRWS - 8.5,8,6.5,8

Applied for EOR: 24th September 2018 (2 days gap because of Weekend)
Acknowledgment of EOR: 3rd October 2018
Email Received: 9th October 2018 (No results but just a notification that my EOR results has been dispatched, also online result was not updated)
EOR Results received: 10th October 2018 (around 10 am): Writing band has increased from 6.5 to 7
New Results: LRWS: 8.5,8,7,8

The thing to note is that Online result has not been changed yet, but i ve got my updated TRF.

So yeah!!,, All the best everyone. May God give all of you a chance to post your success story.

Again Thanks alot everyone.:)

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Another Success Story,

First of all, thanks to Almighty Allah that he showed me this thread :).. my initial results made me furious because i wasnt expecting low bands in writing. I decided to go for a remark. so Long story short:

British Council

Email Received: 9th October 2018 (No results but just a notification that my EOR results has been dispatched, also online result was not updated)
EOR Results received: 10th October 2018 (around 10 am): Writing band has increased from 6.5 to 7

The thing to note is that Online result has not been changed yet, but i ve got my updated TRF.

So yeah!!,, All the best everyone. May God give all of you a chance to post your success story.

Congratulations! Even I applied for EOR for 8th September's test. Haven't received any update yet.

You appeared in which location?

Sep 10, 2018
Congratulations! Even I applied for EOR for 8th September's test. Haven't received any update yet.

You appeared in which location?
Took Test in Karachi, Pakistan.

However, please note that in my case, they were quiet initially, thn i called British Council twice asking them to atleast provide me any acknowledgement that they have received my documents.

So, i think you should call them too, in case you haven't received any acknowledgment email.

Reactions: peacefulwarrior

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Took Test in Karachi, Pakistan.

However, please note that in my case, they were quiet initially, thn i called British Council twice asking them to atleast provide me any acknowledgement that they have received my documents.

So, i think you should call them too, in case you haven't received any acknowledgment email.
Thanks. I will call them :)

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018
@ Syeda...I have also applied for revaluation of my writing module and I received the EOR request acknowledgmemet on 3rd oct. Actually, BC sends our copy for remarking overseas after sending acknowledgement message to candidates, so how did you get result in just 7 days of time ?.

Sep 10, 2018
@ Syeda...I have also applied for revaluation of my writing module and I received the EOR request acknowledgmemet on 3rd oct. Actually, BC sends our copy for remarking overseas after sending acknowledgement message to candidates, so how did you get result in just 7 days of time ?.
Think it this way, if BC can send your actual test (all 4 modules) overseas and get it checked and publish results exactly after 13 days (also, i received TRF on 14th day after test, all 3 times i took IELTS), means they can recheck (remark) your one module and reply immediately.

In your case, if they are taking time i am assuming that they might have a number of Request for EOR pending.

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2018
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2018
IELTS Request
Nov-2018
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-Jun-2019
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2019
Another Success Story,

British Council

Congratulations!!

Even I applied for EOR for 8th SEP test. Got acknowledgement via SMS on 3rd Oct that they received and on 5th Oct saying process has been started. No updates since then. Hope I get the change too even if it's late ;)

Lionking1504

May 21, 2018
Hello all,

I would like to share my success story:

Test date: 18 August 2018
Exam partner: British Council, Vietnam
Initial results: L/R/W/S: 9.0/8.0/7.0/6.0
EOR requested for Speaking: 06 September 2018
EOR result received: 09 October 2018
New results: L/R/W/S: 9.0/8.0/7.0/7.0

I decided to apply for EOR for my Speaking score as I was confident that I had performed pretty well in my speaking test. Besides, I had achieved 7.0 in Speaking in my two previous attempts. Hence, I was quite sure that I deserved a higher score.
Therefore, my advice is if you are really confident about your performance in Speaking and/or Writing (in accordance with the published marking criteria), it is worth applying for remark.

Good luck to those who are thinking of applying for EOR or are waiting for EOR results! :)

sidhu meet

Jan 28, 2018
i applied EOR for writing and speaking.today i got mail from IDP regarding resend bank detail.why they send ask me for my bank detail and it is possible to increase band in both speaking and writing

karanchopras

Feb 6, 2018
Any idea how much time EoR will take for online exam.
Gave computerized IDP in Delhi on 8th Sep in Delhi and applied for EoR on 20th Sep and received their confirmation on 24 Sep.
I see people who applied later than 24th Sep have received a response.

Anyone applied for EoR on computerized IDP IELTS yet?