+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Jun 27, 2016
Hello folks,

My wife appeared for IELTS on 2nd Aug and got L8.5,R7,W6.5 & S7.5. So, we decided to go for EoR and applied for the same on 29th August 2018 from IDP Mumbai.
She received confirmation on 30th August.
But we haven't got anything from IDP yet.
whenever we call IDP, they say one more week, one more week.

does anyone faced same issue? and any idea till when will we get TRF? also with so much time should we presume that our result will be changed?

I mean I have seen most of unchanged results do come early.

Kindly guide

Rohit_ielts

Sep 27, 2018
Hello folks,

My wife appeared for IELTS on 2nd Aug and got L8.5,R7,W6.5 & S7.5. So, we decided to go for EoR and applied for the same on 29th August 2018 from IDP Mumbai.
She received confirmation on 30th August.
But we haven't got anything from IDP yet.
whenever we call IDP, they say one more week, one more week.

does anyone faced same issue? and any idea till when will we get TRF? also with so much time should we presume that our result will be changed?

I mean I have seen most of unchanged results do come early.

Kindly guide

Hey, IDP sends the EOR application to Australia via post hence it takes long. It’s similar to mine, I submitted my EOR on 12th September, received confirmation on 14th. I called up IDP Andy they said they received it on 17th and dispatched the docs to Australia on 20th. And I’m waiting for my results. But yours is way too long.
You won’t know until you get TRF in your hands whether the score has been changed or not. One thing you can do is call up IDP and ask them whether the score has been updated or not, though they won’t tell you what the result is.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Got my speaking EOR result : no change :(

LRWS 8.5,8.5,7.5,7

Gave speaking EOR to make it CLB 10 and reach 441. But stuck at 438

Attempting again on 29th September

EOR confirmation on Sept 5th, TRF received on 25th Sept. Took 20 days for EOR with British Council India.
Just wanted to know, can we check recheck result online? Or It is only possible once you get TRF hardcopy?

kk121111

Oct 4, 2018
Another success story!

Exam Date : June 2nd
Submitted for EOR : July 12th
EOR for : Writing
EOR Completed : August end
EOR received : Oct 1st (Due to delays from Indian Post)

Initial Score : L/R/W/S : 9/9/7/8
After EOR : L/R/W/S : 9/9/8/8

Increment of 1 band!

My advice : If you are confident about your writing, please do go ahead with the EOR process! Best wishes to all! :)
Congratulations buddy ! Just a question to ask .. how did you get notified about the change in result ? Did you directly receive the TrF and then the money gets refunded or is it vice versa ? And does BC notify you through message about change in results?

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Congratulations buddy ! Just a question to ask .. how did you get notified about the change in result ? Did you directly receive the TrF and then the money gets refunded or is it vice versa ? And does BC notify you through message about change in results?
Thanks dear! I came to know about my updated results only after receiving the TRF. I received the TRF and I am yet to receive the refund. No, BC doesn't inform us anything regarding the results. They only give us updates regarding the process, as in, if it has been completed or still going on.

Reactions: kk121111

karanchopras

Feb 6, 2018
Any idea how much time EoR will take for online exam.
Gave computerized IDP in Delhi on 8th Sep in Delhi. Applied for EoR on 20th Sep and received their confirmation on 24 Sep.

kk121111

Oct 4, 2018
Any idea how much time EoR will take for online exam.
Gave computerized IDP in Delhi on 8th Sep in Delhi. Applied for EoR on 20th Sep and received their confirmation on 24 Sep.
Hello .. can you tell me how exactly the online tests are ? Do we get hard copy of listening and reading booklets or its simply on the computer?

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Awaiting EOR results:

L-8
R-7
W-7
S-6.5!

Always have got 7 and above in speaking and this time when I got all other desired scores I was marked 6.5 in speaking. I thought I did speaking better than previous ones too, I hope it’s remarked genuinely and I get the 0.5 upgrade to end my ielts journey. 4th attempt - IDP, India.

How do you rate my chances?

tylerDurden

Oct 7, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hello Folks/Mitron :D ,

Exam Date: 18th Aug 2018
Submitted for EOR: 5th Sep 2018.

Initial score: W/L/R/S: 6.5/8/8/8
New score: W/L/R/S: 7/8/8/8.

My two cents: If you are fully confident about your writing go ahead with revaluation. Confident = Task achievement, Understood the type of question properly ( taken a clear stand(opinion) / Identified & proposed proper, to the point, Problems and solutions / Addressed +ves/-ves or advantages/disadvantages.) Cheers :)

talhaansari

Jul 30, 2018
In my last ielts, I got 6.5 in reading. Before that my previous 3 test scores were 9,9,8.5 in reading but always 6.5 in writing. This time I got 7 in writing but 6.5 in reading. All of these test were taken between August and September 2018(CBT). This reading test performance was no different from my previous test and I was sure that I would be getting 8.5 or above. Should I do the EOR. Has anybody ever heard or seen anyone get the score increase in reading.

Deepak_J

Sep 21, 2018
In my last ielts, I got 6.5 in reading. Before that my previous 3 test scores were 9,9,8.5 in reading but always 6.5 in writing. This time I got 7 in writing but 6.5 in reading. All of these test were taken between August and September 2018(CBT). This reading test performance was no different from my previous test and I was sure that I would be getting 8.5 or above. Should I do the EOR. Has anybody ever heard or seen anyone get the score increase in reading.
Getting the Reading or Listening scores re-checked is a bad Idea! I've never come across whose scores are increased in these 2 modules.

sidhu meet

Jan 28, 2018
Hello Folks/Mitron :D ,

Exam Date: 18th Aug 2018
Submitted for EOR: 5th Sep 2018.

Initial score: W/L/R/S: 6.5/8/8/8
New score: W/L/R/S: 7/8/8/8.

My two cents: If you are fully confident about your writing go ahead with revaluation. Confident = Task achievement, Understood the type of question properly ( taken a clear stand(opinion) / Identified & proposed proper, to the point, Problems and solutions / Addressed +ves/-ves or advantages/disadvantages.) Cheers :)
idp or bc