+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Rohit_ielts

Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone, this question is to those who gave IELTS through IDP and have got their results. Once you login into your account on the Idp website and click the “view” tab underneath the “Declared Result” column, can you describe how the results are shown on the screen? For me a pop up appears Showing results, with a tag on the left corner saying “new”. I think it’s my EOR results which I’m not sure. Is there anyone who can tell me how it appears for them, the pop up.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hi, I gave my IELTS Ac on Sept 4th,Computer based test. I got my results on Sept 9th. I received the TRF on 12th Sept and submitted my EOR on the same day. It reached them on 17th Sept.
Now about the results, I logged into my Idp account checked the results, it’s still showing me the old score.
LRSW: 9,7.5,8,6.5.

As you mentioned in your post that the changed results showed up in your results section of idp account. How do we know if the results shown there are new or the old ones?
Don't think there is any way to tell if the scores are old or new.. I checked my online score first on 5th Sept, applied for EoR on 7th and after almost 19 days my score was updated. Since in my case the score changed, that is how I got to know..
the score was the same till 25th, it was updated on the evening of 26th.

Reactions: fridge03

Rohit_ielts

Sep 27, 2018
Don't think there is any way to tell if the scores are old or new.. I checked my online score first on 5th Sept, applied for EoR on 7th and after almost 19 days my score was updated. Since in my case the score changed, that is how I got to know..
the score was the same till 25th, it was updated on the evening of 26th.

Was there a tag on the left corner of the results pop-up saying “new”? If yes, was the tag present on the old one too? I’m worried if my result is the same. Thank you.

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
applied for EoR on 7th Sept from IDP, haven't received any response from them yet but my online score report shows the writing band is updated to 7 from 6.5.. will update here once I receive the TRF..

p.s. my online score is still visible as I took the computer based test on 30th Aug and its result is available after 5 days, applied for EoR the very next day!
Guys... another success story for all those planning to apply, or waiting, for remark...
Test Date: 30th Aug (Computer Based)
Test Venue: Islamabad, Pakistan
Test Partner: IDP
Online score: L8 R7.5 S7.5 W6.5
TRF received: 6th Sept
EoR applied: 7th Sept (Writing)
just received a hard copy of application receipt as I submitted the application by hand.
Online score updated on 26th Sept; writing score updated to 7
TRF received: 27th Sept

I was very disappointed when I saw my results and immediately planned to apply for remark. I felt very confident at the beginning but after doing some research online I started having doubts. To be honest I only prepared for a couple of days before the test and mostly focused on listening part; took some reading tests as well and only saw YouTube videos for writing and speaking. After the test I was very confident I did good but the result didn't reflect that. So I decided to take a chance and went for the remark as I had a feeling I did good. I accept I had some doubts along the way but thank God the result came in my favor. My CRS score has now jumped from 414 to 472. I advise you all to go with your instinct and do apply for EoR if you were confident you did good before you got to know the results. Lets hope everyone who has applied gets a favorable response!

Rohit_ielts

Sep 27, 2018
Guys... another success story for all those planning to apply, or waiting, for remark...
Test Date: 30th Aug (Computer Based)
Test Venue: Islamabad, Pakistan
Test Partner: IDP
Online score: L8 R7.5 S7.5 W6.5
TRF received: 6th Sept
EoR applied: 7th Sept (Writing)
just received a hard copy of application receipt as I submitted the application by hand.
Online score updated on 26th Sept; writing score updated to 7
TRF received: 27th Sept

I was very disappointed when I saw my results and immediately planned to apply for remark. I felt very confident at the beginning but after doing some research online I started having doubts. To be honest I only prepared for a couple of days before the test and mostly focused on listening part; took some reading tests as well and only saw YouTube videos for writing and speaking. After the test I was very confident I did good but the result didn't reflect that. So I decided to take a chance and went for the remark as I had a feeling I did good. I accept I had some doubts along the way but thank God the result came in my favor. My CRS score has now jumped from 414 to 472. I advise you all to go with your instinct and do apply for EoR if you were confident you did good before you got to know the results. Lets hope everyone who has applied gets a favorable response!

Congratulations!

Reactions: rafaykhalid89

revanth119

Sep 28, 2018
Hi friends, I got overall band 6.5 and in S/R/L/W -6.5/7.0/6.5/5.5 .If I go through revaluation in writing is there any chance to get 6 in that band

Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone
I have scored LRWS 7.5/7/6.5/5.5
I have applied for EOR in Speaking on 30 August
Gurgaon Haryana IDP India received documents on 4 September
I have chat with them online on their website on 1st October . They told me they receive the result from IDP Australia and dispatch the TRF on 3rd October .
I'm so worried
HopuHo for change

Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone
I have scored LRWS 7.5/7/6.5/5.5
I have applied for EOR in Speaking on 30 August
Gurgaon Haryana IDP India received documents on 4 September
I have chat with them online on their website on 1st October . They told me they receive the result from IDP Australia and dispatch the TRF on 3rd October .
I'm so worried
HopuHo for change
Hoping for change of .5 band in speaking

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Another success story!

Exam Date : June 2nd
Submitted for EOR : July 12th
EOR for : Writing
EOR Completed : August end
EOR received : Oct 1st (Due to delays from Indian Post)

Initial Score : L/R/W/S : 9/9/7/8
After EOR : L/R/W/S : 9/9/8/8

Increment of 1 band!

My advice : If you are confident about your writing, please do go ahead with the EOR process! Best wishes to all! :)

ambo1

Sep 16, 2018
hello family...
Received result for my EOS for Aug 18 exam, results remain unchanged(8.5,8.0,6.5,8.0).Started preparing for another exam again. lets us not be deterred, EOS is an option if u feel u werent scored well. it shall end in praise eventually. Shalom.