+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Relocation inquiry

soodyoga

Jun 4, 2018
Bulgaria
Category........
PNP
Relocation inquiry: hello sir I just have moved to Canada in July. it’s just two months already and I didn’t receive any job yet.I enter in Canada on MPNP program and because I cannot find any job and now I am thinking to move somewhere else out of Manitoba.
is it allow to move out of Manitoba or not? if it is a low what can be the problems for my sponsor in the future. if I open my own business in Toronto for example; will I be able to arrange the work-permits to hire staff? Or do you think that because of my relocation the business and Immigration can have some conflicts?
I will look forward to hear from you soon
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Aman

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Relocation inquiry: hello sir I just have moved to Canada in July. it’s just two months already and I didn’t receive any job yet.I enter in Canada on MPNP program and because I cannot find any job and now I am thinking to move somewhere else out of Manitoba.
is it allow to move out of Manitoba or not? if it is a low what can be the problems for my sponsor in the future. if I open my own business in Toronto for example; will I be able to arrange the work-permits to hire staff? Or do you think that because of my relocation the business and Immigration can have some conflicts?
I will look forward to hear from you soon
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Aman
Did you contact the Manitoba Guys to clear this out ? They will be best able to help you in this scenario, Also a lawyer from there could probably help you better in this regard.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Check ‘condition’ section on your COPR. If they have written you have to stay in manitoba for two years then atleast you have to live here for two years. And if there are no conditions on COPR then you can move out after getting PR card according to rights of mobility of canadian charter.