+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding visitor visa for brother

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Dear Bryanna, @Bryanna please reply

I am a PR in Canada, my brother and parents reside in India. My parents hold valid visitor visas however, my brother has been refused twice. He is 26 and single, he applied before I became PR hence there was no invitation from my side.

He owns his business since July 2014, we mentioned in the same in previous applications. He has ITRs, balance sheets, list of customers.

He has traveled to Australia, Singapore, UAE and Thailand in the past.

My parents run another business since 1960’s. Both the businesses are doing exceptionally well.

Should we re-apply for his TRV again sometime and what documents should we submit?
Hello @Bryanna hope you have been doing good.
  • My question is can we apply for my brother's visa now for travel in June-July, or we need to wait more?

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
You'll need to post the list here
Documents we have @Bryanna

GST/VAT Certificate
Lease Deed
Balance Sheets and ITRs
Bank Savings and FD
CA Valuation Report (issued in August 2018, is it still valid?)
Invitation Letter
Will MP letter of support help?
Previous travel (visa & entry/exit stamps)
Rent receipts, Employee salary slips
He has car financed in his name, can we submit car loan statement?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Documents we have @Bryanna

GST/VAT Certificate
Lease Deed
Balance Sheets and ITRs
Bank Savings and FD
CA Valuation Report (issued in August 2018, is it still valid?)
Invitation Letter
Will MP letter of support help?
Previous travel (visa & entry/exit stamps)
Rent receipts, Employee salary slips
He has car financed in his name, can we submit car loan statement?
1. These are the same documents that he had submitted for his previous application.

2. I recommend you go through this thread to re-visit the suggestions already given. Otherwise we are reinventing the (visa) wheel here.

3. As he will be applying in May, it would be advisable to post the list of documents then depending on his personal/professional situation

4. In short: Please put in some efforts to research for the list of documents that will work. We can then advise

samteshwar

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
1. These are the same documents that he submitted for his previous application.

2. I recommend you go through this thread to re-visit the suggestions already given. Otherwise we are reinventing the (visa) wheel here.

3. As he will be applying in May, it would be advisable to post the list of documents then depending on his personal/professional situation
Sure, will keep in mind. Thanks !!