+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Visa application processing time under SDS category

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Usually it takes 30 days for online application

And if you have paid one year tuition fee and GIC,Your application will be considered in SDS only.
Sheriden,fleming,seneca all these are eligible for SDS as they all have DLI no. DLI can be checked ircc website or simple google it.
For offline 15 days more then online application.
I also know people who got there visa in one week and also who got the same in 45 days.
So finger crossed.

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
Applied under SDS for Seneca college on September 17, 2018, in Chandigarh, offline. Online status still show reviewing eligibility.
Can anyone guide till what time should I expect decision on my application. In fact, in anticipation, I have already got booked my flight for 13.12.18.
Hi my cousin also appied on 24 oct offline at chd vfs under SDS
Somehow we are not able to link her file online with gckey
But it’s been 6 weeks already normal processing time they are showing on website is 5 weeks
We are worried because her college bow Valley College Calgary give a deadline to all students to submit their visa copy of introduction letter until 12 December it’s a last date
If we get visa after that or whatever they will close application after 12
Really worried just only 4-5 days left

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi my cousin also appied on 24 oct offline at chd vfs under SDS
Somehow we are not able to link her file online with gckey
But it’s been 6 weeks already normal processing time they are showing on website is 5 weeks
We are worried because her college bow Valley College Calgary give a deadline to all students to submit their visa copy of introduction letter until 12 December it’s a last date
If we get visa after that or whatever they will close application after 12
Really worried just only 4-5 days left
you need to contact embassy as soon as possible
contact them,they are of very supportive nature.
what is your agent saying on this??

Reactions: Hardeep.89

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
And how to do that because over the phone they are telling to write an email or fill web form which i have already done .
request them on mail
write everything
your language should be polite and requesting
rest nothing can be done more than this
i dont know more than this..

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
And how to do that because over the phone they are telling to write an email or fill web form which i have already done .
But when I did email yesterday I got auto generated msg from them that their is some technical issues happening in websites or something like that..don’t consider that ur email is surely going to be answer if it is really urgent I can cal us
So now I will call them today
Let’s see because we also can’t wait we have only days up to 12 December

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
any updates from those who applied near about 16 nov??
as people on 15nov and 16 nov got their approvals yesterday