+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Refused" in GCMS notes 10.08.2020

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
L0L...sorry for the mistake...i am referring to @CPA_3 :)
Yeah I've read from the forum that applying with the family has very slim chance of getting approved but who knows, right? We submitted complete online applications but no SOWP for my husband as we were already pressed with time and we can't get a police clearance from the Philippines because of the current situation there. Let me know how your applications turn out as well.

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
Below I received additional supporting docs request from IRCC and they opened 2 uploads for me to upload the 2 requirements.
I also applied them TRV as I dont have LOA for them. I thought I dont need to provide LOA now as IRCC is only requesting additional fees for conversion.
The 1st request is intended for my SP application.

Dear ,

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

Client Information: A documented proof confirming how studies will be held (online/In person). This must be received at this office by: 2020/10/30

Payment Receipt: An Additional 100CAD (2x50CAD) fees for converting children’s TRVs applications to Study Permits applications. This must be received at this office by: 2020/10/30

Can you tell us please when did you apply and was it from the UAE too? IRCC didn't require LOA's for converting your kids applications' from TRV to SP? Glad to know that. I haven't heard from them since I lodged our applications on July 18.

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Can you tell us please when did you apply and was it from the UAE too? IRCC didn't require LOA's for converting your kids applications' from TRV to SP? Glad to know that. I haven't heard from them since I lodged our applications on July 18.
I applied online June 8 in Riyadh and received the IRCC request for additional documents last July 30.
Hopefully, you will receive also.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Update:
Received correspondence letters only today 29.08.2020.
The status still says "we are reviewing whether you are doing well"
Hopefully will receive the refusal letters tomorrow:)

Reactions: Zyqwerty

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Update:
Received correspondence letters only today 29.08.2020.
The status still says "we are reviewing whether you are doing well"
Hopefully will receive the refusal letters tomorrow:)
I hope your ok. At least your wait is almost finally over. Good luck to your reapplication.
Keep us posted, if you received an AIP its goin to be a huge issue. Fingers crossed

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
1. Applying from a country that is not the country of origin makes things more difficult.
I learned that first hand. I'm sorry that happened to you @vikenfirakezi

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I hope your ok. At least your wait is almost finally over. Good luck to your reapplication.
Keep us posted, if you received an AIP its goin to be a huge issue. Fingers crossed
Tenkyu Rommel, nah there will be no AIP I'm sure of it.
Sure will update once I have smth to.
Good luck to u too.,

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I learned that first hand. I'm sorry that happened to you @vikenfirakezi
Well I'm sorry too, but as per gcms notes VO was unhappy cuz I have chosen some program which might be difficult for me to study abroad (gosh this is really funny, I mean my dad never cared this much for me) and the second rejection reason was financial situation. This is bcs my personality thought that i can add ~10k usd at the very last day to my bank account. And that was a lame idea, but I have no any other option besides traveling thru time and adding some funds to the account 4 months back.

Soooo, my ties to my home country (property under my name) or to my country of residence (employer who was waiting for my beautiful soul) weren't an issue for VO. The issue was a diff program (gosh, again) aaaaand 10k usd added.

baroud92

Oct 25, 2019
UAE
Category........
STUDY
Well I'm sorry too, but as per gcms notes VO was unhappy cuz I have chosen some program which might be difficult for me to study abroad (gosh this is really funny, I mean my dad never cared this much for me) and the second rejection reason was financial situation. This is bcs my personality thought that i can add ~10k usd at the very last day to my bank account. And that was a lame idea, but I have no any other option besides traveling thru time and adding some funds to the account 4 months back.

Soooo, my ties to my home country (property under my name) or to my country of residence (employer who was waiting for my beautiful soul) weren't an issue for VO. The issue was a diff program (gosh, again) aaaaand 10k usd added.
Morning, did you get an update yet?