+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Refused" in GCMS notes 10.08.2020

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
@vikenfirakezi I am pretty sure you will get it one day. You did not get refusal yet, maybe senior officer review and grant you, maybe. But if not I am sure you will find out other immigration programs. As your Ielts are pretty good, you can explore PNPs and express entry program. Also if you decided to apply for a student visa again, try applying for a Master's program at University and not a diploma in college.

I have a question on behalf of someone to you all. 00

Is it better to not accompany spouse to increase visa chances and apply for spouse work permit later? Do chances of refusal increase significantly if a spousal work permit is applied with a student visa?

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
@vikenfirakezi I am pretty sure you will get it one day. You did not get refusal yet, maybe senior officer review and grant you, maybe. But if not I am sure you will find out other immigration programs. As your Ielts are pretty good, you can explore PNPs and express entry program. Also if you decided to apply for a student visa again, try applying for a Master's program at University and not a diploma in college.

I have a question on behalf of someone to you all. 00

Is it better to not accompany spouse to increase visa chances and apply for spouse work permit later? Do chances of refusal increase significantly if a spousal work permit is applied with a student visa?
Unless your spouse is in a medical field of other vital sector accompanying him/her might actually help your application. But if your spouse is in let say tourism, hospitality and travel industry his/her profile will be your disadvantage. Bring a spouse that is going to be financially dependent to a full-time student seems not sustainable.

Reactions: vikenfirakezi

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Unless your spouse is in a medical field of other vital sector accompanying him/her might actually help your application. But if your spouse is in let say tourism, hospitality and travel industry his/her profile will be your disadvantage. Bring a spouse that is going to be financially dependent to a full-time student seems not sustainable.
got refusal letter too today 2 points of refusal
employment satuation and popuse of visit

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Plz share your timeline and applied from UAE
27 feb SDS application pakistan
but uae was application center for pakistan
2nd march bio
3 medical passed and review started and after 6 months gave egg to us and enjoyed our money in canada 38000$

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
27 feb SDS application pakistan
but uae was application center for pakistan
2nd march bio
3 medical passed and review started and after 6 months gave egg to us and enjoyed our money in canada 38000$
Sorry to hear did u request any web form between 27 feb till today and also any GCMS notes been requested as Abu Dhabi embassy is tooooooo slow

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Okay. Do you know the latest statistics on applicants who are applying for an open work permit for their spouses are getting approved or not?

and if they apply for the open work permit after their spouse landing in Canada as a student, is there any chance of refusal. Can they deny not to give visa to Spouse and keep them separated? One in Canada and another back home?