+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello. Any one recently applied for travel documents. I sent an email by webform and explain that I need to travel, a day after I receive an email which want me to sing up at Epost. After sing up I saw that there is an email for me on Canada post email from passport Canada which explain about documents I need to apply and has RTD application form attached. Should I send my documents by replying the same email at epost site?
Thank you.

Sunshi

Nov 21, 2017
Hello everyone.
We got COPR but not PR yet as PR arrival would take around 4,5 months. We want to apply for RTd. Wondering if we will get a 5 years or 2 years validity with COPR?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Hello everyone.
We got COPR but not PR yet as PR arrival would take around 4,5 months. We want to apply for RTd. Wondering if we will get a 5 years or 2 years validity with COPR?
CoPR is not acceptable proof of immigration, you would have to use your NOD. If you don't have to Travel urgently you can wait until you get the PR card, but keep in mind that "5 years RTD validity" with PR card is "hearsay" only as there's no official source to confirm it.

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I applied 1 years 6 months ago for refugee travel document for me and 2 children. I got mine 1 years ago and still wai5for my kids. When I call to immigration they said still in process. I don't understand why so slow. 3 times they asked same documents and everything they lost it.

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello. Any one recently applied for travel documents. I sent an email by webform and explain that I need to travel, a day after I receive an email which want me to sing up at Epost. After sing up I saw that there is an email for me on Canada post email from passport Canada which explain about documents I need to apply and has RTD application form attached. Should I send my documents by replying the same email at epost site?
Thank you.
Good Morning
@Alireza1234

I got same message in my ePost account, Can you kindly guide me how did you process.

Thanks

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hey. I just fill up the form, upload the form and the documents listed on the epost, such as photo, then send them by replying the same email I got. I don’t know it I did right or wrong but that’s what I did. I can see in my credit card they they charge me yesterday for $120 which is the TD application fees.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hey. I just fill up the form, upload the form and the documents listed on the epost, such as photo, then send them by replying the same email I got. I don’t know it I did right or wrong but that’s what I did. I can see in my credit card they they charge me yesterday for $120 which is the TD application fees.
did they ask you to provide any additional documents to prove that you have urgent reason to travel?

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Thanks bro

did photo signed by guarantor and you scanned it ? Or how?

also if i am scanning original documents like NOD and License do i need to attested them by guarantor?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Thanks bro

did photo signed by guarantor and you scanned it ? Or how?

also if i am scanning original documents like NOD and License do i need to attested them by guarantor?
hey bro did they ask u to provide a proof that your travel is urgent?

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I add a letter from my grandmother doctor from back home explaining why I need to travel. I add that to my documents. I don’t know how long is the urgent travel document processing time but today is 3rd day since I sent my application. I can see they charged my credit card for application fees and I got an email on my epost that they asking to tell them a name of another person as my reference.

domdomdom

Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, hope you are having a wonderful day. Anybody knows if I can get a study visa with the travel document we have? Specifically for studying in Germany.

Fadi208

Oct 10, 2019
Hey guys, hope you are having a wonderful day. Anybody knows if I can get a study visa with the travel document we have? Specifically for studying in Germany.
Yes you can get a visa on refugee travel document to study in Germany. You should however meet the requirements to apply for a study visa. Try to check german consulate website in Toronto for further details on how to apply for a study visa, and you may contact them for further information.

Reactions: domdomdom