+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
If you already submitted it by mail, send them by e post the delivery confirmation and the tracking number. + send a web form to explain that you already submitted the application by mail and attach delivery confirmation and the tracking number

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
If you already submitted it by mail, send them by e post the delivery confirmation and the tracking number. + send a web form to explain that you already submitted the application by mail and attach delivery confirmation and the tracking number
Bro what kind of reasons we can use for urgent service ? Please yr reply will be highly appreciated.

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
It's in there website.

Just be Honest and Explain why you want to travel urgently in these times.
These times traveling is not recommended unless you have something urgent.

So just Explain why you want to travel + attach any document that support your claim. And see what they say.

Good luck.

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

Jon0003

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
Send a webform to explain your situation and attach a supporting documents if you have.
You will receive an email from them within 5 days that ask you to send the documents online, and they will tell you all the instructions.
Hey, what if I don't have a supporting document? I don't even know what is considered supporting document. Basically I'm hoping to see my old grandpa who is sick (old enough) and to get his blessings. I don't think id have letters from doctors or something like that. he is in US right now so I also have to apply urgent US B1 visa.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey, what if I don't have a supporting document? I don't even know what is considered supporting document. Basically I'm hoping to see my old grandpa who is sick (old enough) and to get his blessings. I don't think id have letters from doctors or something like that. he is in US right now so I also have to apply urgent US B1 visa.
But you can make an effort getting one to fasttrack your RTD application and incase you want to make emergency appointment for your B1Visa

cpasbirn

Dec 1, 2020
Thanks, do you by chance know the rtd office number..i’d also like to call them

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there a family member in the U.S. who can help to get a doctor letter to describe your grandfather's condition? That will help your application if you can get it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
a normal letter would work?
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by a normal letter.

It should be a letter from the doctor ideally on the letterhead of a clinic or hospital.

Ekemini Kingz

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has applied recently for refugee travel document.
I mailed my application and sent the webform for urgent service and I provided proof of urgent travel.

I submitted my application on March 10th, I called today and the agent told me that my application is not in the system yet, although I mentioned in the webform that I'm traveling on April 15th.

Does anyone has experience recently on how long it takes to get the RTD ?

Your answers are appreciated. Thanks
same with me , nothing on the system and my travel date is 4th of May, Plz Did u finally get any update?