+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
congrats, how did you get it? Did you send webform and then called or just called?
I was sending webforms since september 3 and for last 3 weeks I was calling them everyday and telling them that I have been sending webforms since september 3 and that I need to travel urgently. No one gave a damn until this lady I talked to and few minutes later I got a call to confirm my email then got the epost link.

shrfkhtb

Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone, I applied for a refugee travel document by mail and was received on Oct 06 . I explained on my letter with the package I sent to them by mail that it's a business trip and gave the dates for travel. Do I have to send a web form or just wait 20 days?

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Send a webform with explanation why you need to travel urgently and upload proof to support your claim if you got it.
So, I should send the webform before sending the application? or should I send the paper application and then send webform? please advise

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
So, I should send the webform before sending the application? or should I send the paper application and then send webform? please advise
Send webform,then wait for reply with a link to epost where you should apply online .They are working from home ,so applying on paper would take longer to process than apply online through epost.

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Send webform,then wait for reply with a link to epost where you should apply online .They are working from home ,so applying on paper would take longer to process than apply online through epost.
Thanks for your help Nick - one last thing on webform there is a space for application, which application number we should give?

ibraahim_

Mar 14, 2019
I finally got the epost link after calling them everyday until I got to talk to a nice and helpful lady .

Now ,do I need to scan all documents including the passport photo ? I also have the expiered RTD ,need to sent it back ?

Thank you in advance .
yes, scan everything as instructed front and back of the 2 passport photos and one of them is must be signed by your guarantor . and no need to send your RTD if it is expierd

Jan 10, 2017
Hello,

Here's my timeline,

I have sent them few webforms in the begging of August they replied auto replies of what is needed to be included in the webforms and I got frustrated then I got a detailed response and gave a detailed one back, I had all documents prepared so on Aug 12th I mailed in my application and then sent in a web form explaining my urgency, ( I attached my documents as well - there's no need for thia step -, I did not fill an epost link as I already mailed in the application and wrote attention urgent on it and sent in the urgent request before it arrived to them.

They replied to with an email on the 13th of Aug saying

'' We have verified the information you provided. We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded your request for a Certificate of Identity (COI) or Refugee Travel Document (RTD) to the responsible office.''

Early September they called my references, today I got my travel document in registered mail (total timeframe is less than 2 months.

Remember, the web forms you are talking to humans however when your request is missing a part they will reply with an automated email, if there's something you don't understand explain in your next webforms and aak why you were refused
Hope this helps.

TThanks
Hi,

When did they took fee from your credit card?

Cool2021

Jul 30, 2021
Nothing ,since you do not have one.

+1-888-242-2100
3-5-2-0 to get to an agent
bro, I received epost today, I have two questions:
1: What if can’t find guarantor what are the other options?

2: how did you pay the fee? Wrote down the card info on application or paid online? If online how you pay it?

thanks

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
bro, I received epost today, I have two questions:
1: What if can’t find guarantor what are the other options?

2: how did you pay the fee? Wrote down the card info on application or paid online? If online how you pay it?

thanks
I believe if you can't find a garountor you must fill out a Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor form, which is not available online. You can get the form by contacting the passport program click here
Ask you family doctor to sign or your immigration lawyer.

Up to you how you wanna pay , to pay online and then sent them the receipt you can do here https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10088
put ”1” on the Adult Refugee Travel Document (16 years and older) then follow the instructions.

Reactions: Cool2021

Cool2021

Jul 30, 2021
I believe if you can't find a garountor you must fill out a Statutory Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor form, which is not available online. You can get the form by contacting the passport program click here
Ask you family doctor to sign or your immigration lawyer.

Up to you how you wanna pay , to pay online and then sent them the receipt you can do here https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10088
put ”1” on the Adult Refugee Travel Document (16 years and older) then follow the instructions.
You’re awesome! Thanks bro.