+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
Thank you, I was looking into Lufthansa. Does my condition change once I have PR?
Yes, it does. Once you have a Canadian PR a lot of countries in Europe would not require a transit visa from you. You could even visit some countries in South and Central America without a visit visa.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018

John Tom

Oct 2, 2018
Hello

Please help is somebody knows. I want to apply for an URGENT travel document (RTD) how do I go about it, what documents do I need to submit

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
So I’m trying to fill out an application for a US Visitor VISA, I have my Travel Document but I’m having issues with one of the questions. The form is asking me for my passport “type”, should I put “regular” or “laissez-passer” or “other”? Where does the Canadian RTD fall? Anyone’s who’s successfully applied before please provide insight, thank you.

Reactions: Violet flower

rowanlan

Jul 31, 2018
how we can travel to UAE with RTD ? as everyone said UAE not recognize RTD and i should be there for our company exhibition.

Andrew1990

Mar 23, 2018
US Visa question!!!
I've got my PR. Still have a valid US Visa in my passport, but the passport itself will end soon. I don't want to renew passport and will apply for RTD. Is it possible to travel to US with an old passport and RTD without applying for a new US Visa?
Thanks in advance.