+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Shirlaud

Apr 16, 2017
Does anyone know if I can travel to Bermuda using and RtD. It is an emergency case. My brother is gravely ill and in the hospital and he has noone plus 3 kids that are living with complete strangers. Does anyone have any information they can provide on the places I can travel to with an Rtd

lucas101

Aug 22, 2018
ORD
Hi all,
I have a travel document and PR card, and I will travel to KSA by British airways and I have 11 hours transit in London.
Can I enter to London with my PR? Or I need to apply for transit visa?
Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Yes you should. Last July I was travelling to Germany via KLM and the flight was to have two stopovers, one in Amsterdam and Paris and then Frankfurt. The airline officials denied me boarding and explained that I can only do EITHER OR and not AND. meaning I could either have my stopover in either one of the two cities and not both cities. I called Air France immediately and they put me on another flight leaving the same day and this time it was Montreal--Paris--Frankfurt. If you are having just one stopover in the EU, you should be fine.

Reactions: andrestatic

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know if I can travel to Bermuda using and RtD. It is an emergency case. My brother is gravely ill and in the hospital and he has noone plus 3 kids that are living with complete strangers. Does anyone have any information they can provide on the places I can travel to with an Rtd
Why is Bermuda? Is this a country?

sultanese

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone,
i applied for RTD since August its been 3months , I sent several webforms explaining my urgency of travel and also spoke to agent on the phone she told me they received my application but it hasn’t been opened yet. Its been one month since I spoke to her and I have heard nothing, I still keep on sending webform explaining my reason of travel (loss of family member and to visit my parent who is under treatment) I get an automated email and my file is not even opened yet. What should I do at this point? Please help

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Has anyone applied for non-urgent travel document and actually had it processed? Any news about them being back in process ? I don’t trust their website tbh