+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Malikadi007

Sep 8, 2021
Hi all,
I have a travel document and PR card, and I will travel to KSA by British airways and I have 11 hours transit in London.
Can I enter to London with my PR? Or I need to apply for transit visa?
Thanks
Hi - can we travel to KSA with travel document? Do we need visit visa of KSA?

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Hi all,
I have a travel document and PR card, and I will travel to KSA by British airways and I have 11 hours transit in London.
Can I enter to London with my PR? Or I need to apply for transit visa?
Thanks
Hi, Can you please tell me what kind of Saudi Visa you got and what's the procedure to get it.
Thank you

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hi, Can you please tell me what kind of Saudi Visa you got and what's the procedure to get it.
Thank you
I got a Saudi visa in the past and it was a family visit visa. I had a travel document and no PR. Process to get it is fairly easy as long as you have a close relative- I am not sure about other types of visas though.

qwertyasdf

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
hi, i wanted to ask if anyone was able to visit UAE on refugee travel document. i want to visit a family member. is there any way I can visit there??
thanks

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2017
Hey guys,

I applied my urgent RTD through normal mail because after failing attempts to get an answer from IRCC for urgent request I send my application through mail and mentioned urgent on the envelop ;). I sent my application October 1st and today they debited fee from my credit card.

Does anyone know how long does it take after the fee withdrawal for RTD to be issued?

Jan 10, 2017
It is a pain in the butt , I keep sedding webforms for a month for urgent travel and they did not reply back still. So if you do not need it for urgent travel, then save your time and stress for something else.
Same situation and I got so frsutrated then I mailed my application to theri office.

Have you got any reply?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hey guys,

I applied my urgent RTD through normal mail because after failing attempts to get an answer from IRCC for urgent request I send my application through mail and mentioned urgent on the envelop ;). I sent my application October 1st and today they debited fee from my credit card.

Does anyone know how long does it take after the fee withdrawal for RTD to be issued?
Hi.
Did you provide any documents for your urgent travel or just RTD application form?

Jan 10, 2017
I've just sent a web form and received an automated message , my application is mailed to them on Oct 6 .Waiting
I mailed my application on Oct 1st and today they took fee from credit card.

Have they charged your credit card yet?