+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL and PPR requests today

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
Hi,

I did not receive the authorization letters. I sent an email stating that I am travelling and I need authorization for my family to travel with me.

I received them in my email after 3days.
Hi Nandy,
@Nandy0488

The authorization email for your family means you applied for Visa for your family. But, you need an authorization letter for entering Canada. Am I right?

I applied alone, and now, I want to apply for my wife. Did you apply for your family along with your application? And have you applied for OWP?

Thanks for your help.

Tiwari135

Mar 1, 2020
As the title suggests, me and my spouse received BVL and PPR requests and my kids received PPR requests today.
Finally relaxed.
All the best everyone.
Good news on the way.
i appreciate how ur still here helping people and answering questions..good luck!n
can u attach a screenshot of what aip and ppr looks like?? pls hide any confidential info like ur application number etc
i would appreciate ur help thanks in advance!!

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Good day! Please need some insights. I’ve received the correspondence letter of biometrics last Jan 21, 2021 but it was dated April 29, 2020. I lodged my student application last Feb 2020. I submitted all the requirements including biometrics and medical before lockdown. So i’m just wondering if this is a good sign?

Reactions: j8naid

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have applied for my study permit application online on 17 November 2020. My medicals are updated but I have not received AIP. So if I get BVL without AIP then it's refusal?
Hi,

I may not be an expert to answer this , but many of the cases that I saw on this forum had the same. BVL before AIP is rejection.

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi Nandy,
@Nandy0488

The authorization email for your family means you applied for Visa for your family. But, you need an authorization letter for entering Canada. Am I right?

I applied alone, and now, I want to apply for my wife. Did you apply for your family along with your application? And have you applied for OWP?

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

Yes I applied for my family as well along with my application. My spouse got OWP. Before travelling I requested authorization letter from IRCC and I got three letters for each of my family members stating that they are authorize to travel along with me to Canada.

Reactions: Jumss

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Good day! Please need some insights. I’ve received the correspondence letter of biometrics last Jan 21, 2021 but it was dated April 29, 2020. I lodged my student application last Feb 2020. I submitted all the requirements including biometrics and medical before lockdown. So i’m just wondering if this is a good sign?
Did you receive AIP? If yes, then good news on the way. If no, then wait for the decision or else order GCMS notes.

sammysammy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Did you receive AIP? If yes, then good news on the way. If no, then wait for the decision or else order GCMS notes.
No i haven’t receive AIP coz i applied Feb 2020 and completed all the documents before lockdown and its all been updated including medical and bio passed.

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

BVL is received after AIP. Once you get your BVL, it means that a decision has been made. It may be approval or rejection. What I have observed so far is that if you get BVL after AIP then it is approval, but direct BVL without AIP is rejection.

I don't think raising an other webform would change anything, because you still have time for your semester to start.

I would suggest you to wait for some more time.

All the best
not all. what i have observed also is that
Hi,

I may not be an expert to answer this , but many of the cases that I saw on this forum had the same. BVL before AIP is rejection.

not everyone is receiving AIP. In my case - lodge sept.5 via sds and got correspondence letter since dec.19. + reviewing eligibility starts then medical passed. until then no update.

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

BVL is received after AIP. Once you get your BVL, it means that a decision has been made. It may be approval or rejection. What I have observed so far is that if you get BVL after AIP then it is approval, but direct BVL without AIP is rejection.

I don't think raising an other webform would change anything, because you still have time for your semester to start.

I would suggest you to wait for some more time.

All the best
what i observed in our group. mostly receiving BVL ahead of time will have a higher chance of approval. mostly refusals is a day after BVL they will get refusal letter or BVL and refusal letter together.