+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL and PPR requests today

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi,

I will be travelling on 24th January.
I got my quarantine plan ready, support letter from University, travel authorization for my family members from the embassy.
I hope i am prepared with all the documents.

I will share my experience after I land in Canada.

Moreover, I will be landing in a different province (Montreal instead of Ontario)

Hope that everything goes safely

Will update everything!!
Did you apply for the travel authorisation for your family members separately or it came when the applications were approved?

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi @Nandy0488 ,
Congratulations and many thanks for all the information shared by you.

I have applied for SP along with SOWP (husband) and kid trv and below is the status-

Application submitted date-2 dec 2020
Eligibility started-30 dec
Intake-may 2021
Category-SDS

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

December 30, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

December 16, 2020 Completed.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My husband status is same except for biometrics as VFS for SOWP is still not open in India.

I have raised web form but still no updates. Can you suggest if I raise another web form.

Also just wanted to confirm if BVL is received after AIP? I understand all application submitted before 15 dec will be processed in 2 stages as per IRCC.
Hi,

BVL is received after AIP. Once you get your BVL, it means that a decision has been made. It may be approval or rejection. What I have observed so far is that if you get BVL after AIP then it is approval, but direct BVL without AIP is rejection.

I don't think raising an other webform would change anything, because you still have time for your semester to start.

I would suggest you to wait for some more time.

All the best

Reactions: PriyankaPratik

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Did you apply for the travel authorisation for your family members separately or it came when the applications were approved?
Hi,

I did not receive the authorization letters. I sent an email stating that I am travelling and I need authorization for my family to travel with me.

I received them in my email after 3days.

Reactions: Tavia

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
Hi,

BVL is received after AIP. Once you get your BVL, it means that a decision has been made. It may be approval or rejection. What I have observed so far is that if you get BVL after AIP then it is approval, but direct BVL without AIP is rejection.

I don't think raising an other webform would change anything, because you still have time for your semester to start.

I would suggest you to wait for some more time.

All the best
I have applied for my study permit application online on 17 November 2020. My medicals are updated but I have not received AIP. So if I get BVL without AIP then it's refusal?

Martha2018

Oct 26, 2017
The general link available on IRCC. I chose the office as Riyadh because in my GCMS Riyadh was the primary office, not only that I received my AIP from Riyadh. So I was sure that my file is being processed in Riyadh.
All the best to you
Hi, my processing also Abudhabi. I got letter agsin from IRCC saying study permit under process, continue study online. I raised 3 webforms till now. How to raise webform to Abudhabi office directly

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,

I did not receive the authorization letters. I sent an email stating that I am travelling and I need authorization for my family to travel with me.

I received them in my email after 3days.
Dear Nandy0488,

I hope you are doing well.

Kindly advise whom/which email ID you have send your email for authorization letter?

Wishing you a safe journey soon.