+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received BVL and PPR requests today

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,
Thank you so much.

I mentioned that I would be returning back to India. Regarding home ties I have a property in my name, we showed the same and also uor families are in India. So we mentioned that we would like to join our family back in India after my education.

Hope this helps!
Dear Nandy0488,

I hope you are doing well. I have read your messages on this platform. So informative and encouraging.

I have a question related to the Eligibility:

In my case

SP application:

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

However,

SOWP Application:

Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Can you please advise what was in your application specifically for SOWP application. Because I have observed your SP, SOWP and Kids TRV got approved at the same time.

What was your In-take, Jan 2021?

Looking forward to your help in above reply.

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Dear Nandy0488,

I hope you are doing well. I have read your messages on this platform. So informative and encouraging.

I have a question related to the Eligibility:

In my case

SP application:

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

However,

SOWP Application:

Review of eligibility

• Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Can you please advise what was in your application specifically for SOWP application. Because I have observed your SP, SOWP and Kids TRV got approved at the same time.

What was your In-take, Jan 2021?

Looking forward to your help in above reply.
Hi,

I am doing good.

My intake was Fall 2020 and I started my classes online.

Moreover, there were travel restrictions when I got my AIP. After the October 20th, my University was on the first list after which I raised a webform mentioning that I wanted to travel to Canada as my University is already on the covid ready list. Just two days or three days after the webform the status changed to
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements for all the files
After another two days we got the final approval. I got all the four approvals at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: LorLor

SaharAbbas

Oct 5, 2019
Hi,

I am doing good.

Moreover, there were travel restrictions when I got my AIP. After the October 20th, my University was on the first list after which I raised a webform mentioning that I wanted to travel to Canada as my University is already on the covid ready list. Just two days or three days after the webform the status changed to
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements for all the files
After another two days we got the final approval. I got all the four approvals at the same time.

Hope this helps.
Hi..did you travel to Canada with your family?

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

I am doing good.

Hope this helps.
Congratulations on the approval!
Do you know of any restrictions with regards to travel to Canada? I too got the approval couple of days back but I'm planning to travel around June timeframe. I'm not sure if this will pose any issues at the port of entry.
Thanks for the help.

fulcrum

Dec 9, 2020
Hello everyone and good luck to all of us. I have concern about one thing.
Passport request lettter will be expired 10 days later. We send it to vfs but they are working only 2 days in a week and UPS returned our passport to us again. If they couldn’t catch up in time are they extend process?
thank you in advance

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi,

I am doing good.

Hope this helps.
Dear Nandy0488,

Many thanks for detailed reply. It did help me indeed.

I have applied on 27 Oct, I do have Biometric from previous Visit Visa. However, as of today no any further update.

I have a one question on your WEBFORM:

Did you raise only one WEBFORM under SP while explaining about AIP and later OPR for entire family (OWP and Kids TRV) or you have raised multiple WEBFORM at once for each applicant.

If you have raised only one WEBFORM then did you mention the OWP and TRV application numbers in the body of your message?

Do you suggest to attached any document or better just the message only?

By the way, I am going for May2021 Intake.

Thank you once again for your help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Congratulations on the approval!
Do you know of any restrictions with regards to travel to Canada? I too got the approval couple of days back but I'm planning to travel around June timeframe. I'm not sure if this will pose any issues at the port of entry.
Thanks for the help.
Hi,

I will be travelling on 24th January.
I got my quarantine plan ready, support letter from University, travel authorization for my family members from the embassy.
I hope i am prepared with all the documents.

I will share my experience after I land in Canada.

Moreover, I will be landing in a different province (Montreal instead of Ontario)

Hope that everything goes safely

Will update everything!!

Reactions: Tavia and LorLor

Nandy0488

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Dear Nandy0488,

Many thanks for detailed reply. It did help me indeed.

I have applied on 27 Oct, I do have Biometric from previous Visit Visa. However, as of today no any further update.

I have a one question on your WEBFORM:

Did you raise only one WEBFORM under SP while explaining about AIP and later OPR for entire family (OWP and Kids TRV) or you have raised multiple WEBFORM at once for each applicant.

If you have raised only one WEBFORM then did you mention the OWP and TRV application numbers in the body of your message?

Do you suggest to attached any document or better just the message only?

By the way, I am going for May2021 Intake.

Thank you once again for your help and looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi,

I raised only one web form and mentioned my application number. But in the body I just mentioned that my family would be travelling with me. I did not mention their application numbers. I assumed that principal applicant details are sufficient and I did not attach any document. But I made sure that the body of the webform had complete information.

Hope this helps!!

Reactions: LorLor

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi,

I raised only one web form and mentioned my application number. But in the body I just mentioned that my family would be travelling with me. I did not mention their application numbers. I assumed that principal applicant details are sufficient and I did not attach any document. But I made sure that the body of the webform had complete information.

Hope this helps!!
Hi @Nandy0488 ,
Congratulations and many thanks for all the information shared by you.

I have applied for SP along with SOWP (husband) and kid trv and below is the status-

Application submitted date-2 dec 2020
Eligibility started-30 dec
Intake-may 2021
Category-SDS

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

December 30, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

December 16, 2020 Completed.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My husband status is same except for biometrics as VFS for SOWP is still not open in India.

I have raised web form but still no updates. Can you suggest if I raise another web form.

Also just wanted to confirm if BVL is received after AIP? I understand all application submitted before 15 dec will be processed in 2 stages as per IRCC.

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Hi,

Hope this helps!!
Does hubby have job offer?

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Hi @Nandy0488 ,
Congratulations and many thanks for all the information shared by you.

I have applied for SP along with SOWP (husband) and kid trv and below is the status-

Application submitted date-2 dec 2020
Eligibility started-30 dec
Intake-may 2021
Category-SDS

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

December 30, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

December 16, 2020 Completed.

Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My husband status is same except for biometrics as VFS for SOWP is still not open in India.

I have raised web form but still no updates. Can you suggest if I raise another web form.

Also just wanted to confirm if BVL is received after AIP? I understand all application submitted before 15 dec will be processed in 2 stages as per IRCC.
When did you raise webform?