+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

My application was cancelled a few weeks as incomplete due to PCC issue. I'm reapplying again and I don't know what to answer in statutory questions. Any suggestions pls.

1. Has ******* been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)

2. Has ******* ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Am I to answer Yes or No to the cases above?

Thanks.

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
I have a query regarding PCC..
I got married this year in august and i am primary applicant and my husband is dependent applicant. .. And 4 years back my family also changed the house.. So till now i have 3 residential addresses in the same city... I have taken 3 diffrent pcc for all my adresses with dates of stay written on it. The dates of stay are same as mentioned in adress history. There is no gap of even one day. So my question is

1) is this format of pcc is fine as time is written on it(without any gap). Although i have read that time bound pcc can create problem.
2) or should i get pcc for all adresses without time..?

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
I have a query regarding PCC..
I got married this year in august and i am primary applicant and my husband is dependent applicant. .. And 4 years back my family also changed the house.. So till now i have 3 residential addresses in the same city... I have taken 3 diffrent pcc for all my adresses with dates of stay written on it. The dates of stay are same as mentioned in adress history. There is no gap of even one day. So my question is

1) is this format of pcc is fine as time is written on it(without any gap). Although i have read that time bound pcc can create problem.
2) or should i get pcc for all adresses without time..?
If you were in the same city then only one PCC is required as the it comes from the police commissioner office. No matter what address you stayed at, the city commissioner has all the info.

dhariti88

May 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I submitted all my documents on Nov 22 and got a message in my inbox on Dec 5 stating my application is rejected since the biographical page of my husband's passport is missing. I rechecked and confirmed that this was not the case unless they are looking for the cover page of passport with Republic of India logo.

I raised a CSE inquiry on Dec 6 and got a new mail on Dec 7 morning that my application has been updated but I don't see any new messages or updates. Today I got an email response to my inquiry that "We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application"

What does this mean? Have they reopened the file? the status in my account still says your application is being processed. Really confused.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
hello,
i am showing funds in my savings account. and i will submit statements of checking and saving account. but i have credit card from same bank in which i have some amount due to pay. i have time to pay that amount and i am not paying it right now just to increase number of funds in my account. is it ok if i do not show that credit card? do cic inquire if you do not show any credit card?

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
So My previous one year job that’s making me eligible for FSW had its office in a residential area. It’s a startup company and a small office was setup in one of the rooms of the house.
My work experience and company - everything is legitimate, the company’s got a website as well since last 4 years.

I read somewhere that office location in a residential area might raise a suspect. Has anyone got the same situation with them ? Would very much appreciate your thoughts on this.

amerhi93

Sep 25, 2017
I have a master's degree and ECA WES for masters. I will upload the transcript and WES to the educational section.

I am also planning to upload my bachelor's degree in the letter of explanation, and i will explain saying that "I attached my bachelor's degree for your convenience, but I am not claiming it for points thus I did not request an ECA for it."

Is that good or might get the VO confused?

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
So my first pr application through pnp got rejected due to my spouse incomplete police clearance certificate. Now I am working on to get a new pcc and then reapply. Can any guide me how to recheck for completeness. Cz it will be my last chance to apply. Secondly can I submit only 3 months bank statement showingproof of fund ?

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Hi friends. I received a letter from cic for an explanation regarding my employment and education details. They mentioned that they have found information from social media which is inappropriate with the information I have provided during AOR.
Actually I was doing a part time job during my full time studies which I had not mentioned earlier. I was long before and I have explined the situation with employment froof from that company.
It doesn't affect the crs points and I was inban impression that I can only mention either full-time employment or full time studies.
Anybody faced such situation please suggest

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends. I received a letter from cic for an explanation regarding my employment and education details. They mentioned that they have found information from social media which is inappropriate with the information I have provided during AOR.
Actually I was doing a part time job during my full time studies which I had not mentioned earlier. I was long before and I have explined the situation with employment froof from that company.
It doesn't affect the crs points and I was inban impression that I can only mention either full-time employment or full time studies.
Anybody faced such situation please suggest
Even if you weren't claiming points for such work experience you MUST declare it in the personal history section, if you did not then you really dropped the ball.

Provide an explanation regarding your mistake and the fact that you failed to disclose it but that your eligibility and crs score remain unaffected and above the cutoff score.

Reactions: sam_dawkins

avijitmaikap

Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I have explained the same. It was purely unintentional. But is it a reason for rejection. I haven't heard of such reason for rejection.

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I got my visa stamped for canada and alongside they have sent me a CPR "Confirmation of permanent Residence" document which has a water mark on it stating "Not Valid For travel"
at the same time, they are saying that I have to get that document signed by VO in canada upon my arrival in canada. I dont understand this.... can anybody help??
,Moreover, what is permanent residence travel document "PRTD" and how do I obtain it.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi guys,

I got my visa stamped for canada and alongside they have sent me a CPR "Confirmation of permanent Residence" document which has a water mark on it stating "Not Valid For travel"
at the same time, they are saying that I have to get that document signed by VO in canada upon my arrival in canada. I dont understand this.... can anybody help??
,Moreover, what is permanent residence travel document "PRTD" and how do I obtain it.
Hi, To clear your doubts. The Visa stamped for Canada if for travel and the CoPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence), is the one used to trigger your PR status. Once you land in Canada, you have to show this document to the immigration officer, who will sign it after asking you some questions. Only after this the PR status is confirmed and you will be forwarded for your PR card.
Regarding PRTD, the PR card that I mentioned before will take almost 2 months to be processed. Within this time frame, if you leave Canada, then you either ask your friends or family to mail you the PR card or apply for a PRTD, to enter in to Canada again. The Visa stamped in your passport is valid for one time entry only. I hope this clarified your doubts.