+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

slyman

Jul 14, 2017
You can provide an notarised affidavit for the one and same person, if the name change is done thru proper documentation provide that too. Mention the case in a loe and send this through cse. Affidavit should be made by her. There won't be an issuem
I copy you loud and clear Sir. Will do exactly that. Many thanks and God bless

slyman

Jul 14, 2017
I develop
You can provide an notarised affidavit for the one and same person, if the name change is done thru proper documentation provide that too. Mention the case in a loe and send this through cse. Affidavit should be made by her. There won't be an issuem
I developed another idea and i wanted to run it by you to know what you think. A fresh birth certificate is easier to obtain than the change of name documents in my current situation. Do you think it will be okay if i send a new birth certificate with the spouse correct name through cse? I'll also attache the LOE stating the reason.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

need your valuable advises. My wife is principal applicant.

She has 3 years of experience, while she left her job in 2014 as she moved with me to a gulf country due to my job and after that she was not able to continue her job.

Would it create any issue for our PR as she is not doing a job
No issue.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
May be I got it wrong in the first attempt.

The name of parents in the birth cert is the only issue, right?

In that case if you are able to procure the birth cert then no need to do anymore thing. However you will still have to write a loe explaining why you providing another birth cert

I was under the impression that the name on birth cert may be her current name and all other docs had her previous name.

slyman

Jul 14, 2017

In that case if you are able to procure the birth cert then no need to do anymore thing. However you will still have to write a loe explaining why you providing another birth cert

I was under the impression that the name on birth cert may be her current name and all other docs had her previous name.

That is the exact picture of things. My wife's name is only different on our sons birth certificate and thats the only document that has that name. And the only difference is that she added my first name to her names. I can get a new birth certificate with her name to match all other documents.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello Members,

I was scanning my documents to submit my e-PR application, with regards to "Passports/Travel Documents do I need to scan the whole 36 pages as of Passport booklet please suggest. Also for Proof of English test there is No option.

@Wandering Mind or @bill hyatt suggest
I scanned only the pages containing my name and other details, and the pages with visa and arrival/departure stamps.

You can upload your language certificate along with your educational documents.

Good luck.

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello guys,

I haven't mentioned 15 days paid vacation period in Experience letter. I am CEC inland candidate. I don't have any updated since medical passed.Would it be an issue with that..?Please advice. Thank you.
AOR: 29th April 2017
Medical: Passed.
Eligibility: Review required.
Additional documents: Not required.

slyman

Jul 14, 2017

Thanks for your advice bootsal. I decided on getting the same person different name affidavit and i have sent it via cse. Much appreciated.

Reactions: bootsal

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I haven't mentioned 15 days paid vacation period in Experience letter. I am CEC inland candidate. I don't have any updated since medical passed.Would it be an issue with that..?Please advice. Thank you.
AOR: 29th April 2017
Medical: Passed.
Eligibility: Review required.
Additional documents: Not required.
A reasonable period of paid vacation time can be counted as part of work experience.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
My application got rejected today. Reason was insufficient PCC for my wife. She came to Qatar on 5th March 2017 with a visit visa and for her resident permit approved on 12th June. There is an option to change visa status without exiting country and we opted for that. Now for CIC, when I applied for PCC from Qatar, they provided for a period from 12th June 2016 to till date. Meanwhile, in my wife’s address history, I mentioned our Qatar address as postal address from 05.03.2017 to till date which is accurate. So, technically the PCC doesn’t cover the whole period of her stay ! :( how unfortunate! I got rejection letter today and it is said that the application is incomplete. Is there any chance for explaining the situation and to ask for reconsideration? Any how, I have created a new profile now and my crs score is 435. What’s the probability of getting invited again? If I’m invited again, will there be any issues as my earlier application was rejected?

Reactions: doverraja

funter28

May 20, 2015
My application got rejected today. Reason was insufficient PCC for my wife. She came to Qatar on 5th March 2017 with a visit visa and for her resident permit approved on 12th June. There is an option to change visa status without exiting country and we opted for that. Now for CIC, when I applied for PCC from Qatar, they provided for a period from 12th June 2016 to till date. Meanwhile, in my wife’s address history, I mentioned our Qatar address as postal address from 05.03.2017 to till date which is accurate. So, technically the PCC doesn’t cover the whole period of her stay ! :( how unfortunate! I got rejection letter today and it is said that the application is incomplete. Is there any chance for explaining the situation and to ask for reconsideration? Any how, I have created a new profile now and my crs score is 435. What’s the probability of getting invited again? If I’m invited again, will there be any issues as my earlier application was rejected?
Unfortunate to know. You can provide reason in LOE so it shouldn't be any issue. How much time it took for rejection from aor and which visa office handled your application?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
I applied for AOR on 13th October and got rejection letter yesterday! I have no idea about which visa office. As I’m in Qatar, probably Abudhabi VO.

funter28

May 20, 2015
I applied for AOR on 13th October and got rejection letter yesterday! I have no idea about which visa office. As I’m in Qatar, probably Abudhabi VO.
You should explain them now and try to convince by filing CSE. Explain them well with evidences (visa stamps etc).

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
hello
i am a PNP nominee. do i need to submit Schedule 4 upfront? i have answered YES to some statutory questions so do i need to send schedule A too ?