23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
Hello Fahad.

I traveled to Europe and I landed in Switzerland, after a month I flew back from Germany. in that one month i was in 7 different countries and I traveled via plane, Ferry and trains. Now my question is, Do I need to add all these journeys in my travel history. Or only entrance and exit from Europe will be fine.
@Tayyab29, From my application experience, I just wrote all the countries I visited though the entry and exit stamps was from Germany alone. Have heard people saying to include only the country of entry and exit stamp. Upto you, as both are accepted. I just didn't want to miss out on information as I had the details of all my trips.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Hello Fahad.

I traveled to Europe and I landed in Switzerland, after a month I flew back from Germany. in that one month i was in 7 different countries and I traveled via plane, Ferry and trains. Now my question is, Do I need to add all these journeys in my travel history. Or only entrance and exit from Europe will be fine.
only entry and exit will be fine and enough

Reactions: Tayyab29

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
I applied for a study permit in 2015, I was naive in that I did not indicate the number of years which I have worked in the work history section. Now I want to put in an express entry (expression of interest) application and indicate my work experience with a reference letter from the company.

Will CIC refer to my past application for study permit/TRV and compare with my express entry application?
Will it affect me?

Best regards
I don’t think it would affect your application. Because you can’t miss to mention your work experience in express entry profile now as points are calculated based on that, while it’s not the case for a study permit. By the way, did you get your study permit back in 2015?

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
@Tayyab29, From my application experience, I just wrote all the countries I visited though the entry and exit stamps was from Germany alone. Have heard people saying to include only the country of entry and exit stamp. Upto you, as both are accepted. I just didn't want to miss out on information as I had the details of all my trips.
Hey man Thank you. I will go with all the countries as you suggested.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I am thinking since I have done a previous application with them like initial visa application and later visa/study permit extension, then I have a UCI number which may be required during the express entry application. The number helps CIC to link up with my profile with them. I just want to avoid misinterpretation.

Does my analysis up there change your thought at all?
It's possible for them to verify your work experience in that case but as long as it is genuine and you provide sufficient evidence there is no reason to worry. Yes, your UCI will remain the same.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have worked in my firm for 2 time periods. one for 2 months and one for more than 2 years (currently working). In my EE profile I mentioned both as separate work experiences. My question is, Should I submit 2 different reference letters or 1? I am a little confused.
(I have not got ITA yet. but I'm hoping to get in this draw)

Canada_Dream01

Jun 9, 2015
I have worked in my firm for 2 time periods. one for 2 months and one for more than 2 years (currently working). In my EE profile I mentioned both as separate work experiences. My question is, Should I submit 2 different reference letters or 1? I am a little confused.
(I have not got ITA yet. but I'm hoping to get in this draw)
If you have two different Joining Letters , Yes Better to Provide the details and Nicely Explaining in LOE

Just a Suggestion !

Thanks

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
HI guys,

My EE application was refused stating that I do not meet the fund requirements. The officer has mentioned about my Balance in Savings account and my PF account. He has not mentioned anything about my fixed deposit which consititutes about half of my fund requirements. The bank statement clearly mentions about my FD and even in my LoE I had explained all the 3 sources of funds. If the FD is included the total funds is about 1000 CAD greater than what is required by CIC.

I'm a AoR March 2017 FSWO applicant, Medicals passed. It's so disappointing to getca refusal 8 months after AoR

Anyone with a similar case as mine where you showed more than sufficient funds but still got refused or insufficient funds?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys,

My EE application was refused stating that I do not meet the fund requirements. The officer has mentioned about my Balance in Savings account and my PF account. He has not mentioned anything about my fixed deposit which consititutes about half of my fund requirements. The bank statement clearly mentions about my FD and even in my LoE I had explained all the 3 sources of funds. If the FD is included the total funds is about 1000 CAD greater than what is required by CIC.

I'm a AoR March 2017 FSWO applicant, Medicals passed. It's so disappointing to getca refusal 8 months after AoR

Anyone with a similar case as mine where you showed more than sufficient funds but still got refused or insufficient funds?
I guess u should raise a cse this might be a mistake by the officer. Did u submit FD receipts? And where your FD issue date atleast 6 months old?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
HI guys,

So sorry to hear about your case. I would be devastated if it happened after 8 months:(. I believe the requirement for funds is that you should have unencumbered access to this money, so maybe they don't accept FD? Anyhow good luck for next attempt. hope you get through..

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
TH
So sorry to hear about your case. I would be devastated if it happened after 8 months:(. I believe the requirement for funds is that you should have unencumbered access to this money, so maybe they don't accept FD? Anyhow good luck for next attempt. hope you get through..
The FD is unencumbered. Many of them show their funds in FD as PoF. I'm not able to comprehend why FD wasn't considered in my case.

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
I guess u should raise a cse this might be a mistake by the officer. Did u submit FD receipts? And where your FD issue date atleast 6 months old?
The FD was 3 months old at the time of submitting. I had explained in the LoE that all funds came from my salary credits. I also attached a 6 months bank statement for the Savings account and the FD was opened through the Savings account.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The FD was 3 months old at the time of submitting. I had explained in the LoE that all funds came from my salary credits. I also attached a 6 months bank statement for the Savings account and the FD was opened through the Savings account.
ohh that might have been the reason he did not consider your fd as pof.

Did you show fd receipts?

Last edited: