14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
How far have you come up with your Pr application @crescent_jam
Well I haven't ordered GCMS notes yet (it's only been 4 weeks since my AOR). My myCIC account statuses stated I went into IP2 3 days ago, but we have to take those status updates with a grain of salt.

In the off chance (and that's a big 'IF') that the statuses are actually accurate though, and the application is following the typical progression many persons on this forum have reported, I should have (fingers crossed) passed completeness, medical admissibility, criminality and had my eligibility recommended passed, and my file should have been transferred to my local visa office and should now be undergoing the process confirming my eligibility and processing my background check (security).

Keeping my fingers crossed for PPR in the next 2 weeks, but I also realistically understand it could be another 1 - 12 months, if, worse case scenario, I get selected for security screening.

How's your application progressing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 000111222

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Well I haven't ordered GCMS notes yet (it's only been 4.5 weeks since my AOR). My myCIC account statuses stated I went into IP2 3 days ago, but we have to take those status updates with a grain of salt.

In the off chance (and that's a big 'IF') that the statuses are actually accurate though, and the application is following the typical progression many persons on this forum have reported, I should have (fingers crossed) passed completeness, medical admissibility, criminality and had my eligibility recommended passed, and my file should have been transferred to my local visa office and undergoing the process of having my eligibility confirmed and my background check (security) processed.

Keeping my fingers crossed for PPR in the next 2 weeks, but I also realistically understand it could be another 1 - 12 months, if, worse case scenario, I get selected for security screening.

How's your application progressing?
No updates since sept 1 medical passed...everything says is being processed ever since that day... july Aor
How long does it actually take to receive gcms notes after the order? Any idea about this!!

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
No updates since sept 1 medical passed...everything says is being processed ever since that day... july Aor
How long does it actually take to receive gcms notes after the order? Any idea about this!!
I'm not well-versed in GCMS notes, since I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I think the timeframe for delivery depends on the type of GCMS notes you order... the average might be 3 or 4 weeks, I think...there should be a thread on this forum devoted to GCMS notes (I think it's been active in the last few hours, so it should be on the 1st page of the forum), or you can check the signature of a member called LegalFalcon.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not well-versed in GCMS notes, since I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I think the timeframe for delivery depends on the type of GCMS notes you order... the average might be 3 or 4 weeks, I think...there should be a thread on this forum devoted to GCMS notes (I think it's been active in the last few hours, so it should be on the 1st page of the forum), or you can check the signature of a member called LegalFalcon.
Sure i will

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for your reply I really appreciate it. Police has not yet provided us with any receipts, I can attach a screen shot of the emails we have from them. All the charges took place in Ontario and we are no longer a resident of Ontario. We have a proof of money order and receipt from Canada post. I was thinking of merging all these documents as a pdf and then upload it. I don't think Police department in Ontario will receive our letter mail before 18th. It was posted on 12th. Any ideas or suggestions?
Yes just combine all documents into a single PDF along with well written Letter of Explanation.

Reactions: Navprateek

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hello Members,

Need support on submitting ITA, in event of FBI PCC not in hand but has been applied.it is recommended by experts in the group to submit applications 2,3 days prior to deadline and get 60 days grace time to submit PCC. In this case from when is the 60 day period starts. For example if I submit my ITA on 28Oct2017, then whats the time frame from when the Visa officer processes and gives decision to provide 60 day grace time for PCC.Im expecting to get PCC by 28Jan2018.Will I have enough time? Need your valuable advices.

Note: This PCC request is for my Spouse

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hey guys,
I submitted my PR application (under CEC) a few days ago for me and my spouse. As proof of work, I included my employment letter, last 3 months pay stubs and my T4 for last year. I did not submit my NOA because I think what I had is enough as proof and from what I understand, NOAs are not mandatory. Now I was wondering if it can it be a cause for rejection if I don't have my NOA? Should I do a case specific inquiry and submit it separately to CIC? Any input would help for my peace of mind, thank you in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
I submitted my PR application (under CEC) a few days ago for me and my spouse. As proof of work, I included my employment letter, last 3 months pay stubs and my T4 for last year. I did not submit my NOA because I think what I had is enough as proof and from what I understand, NOAs are not mandatory. Now I was wondering if it can it be a cause for rejection if I don't have my NOA? Should I do a case specific inquiry and submit it separately to CIC? Any input would help for my peace of mind, thank you in advance.
Not a cause for rejection.

Karmvir

Oct 21, 2017
I want to concern about student visa for canada
I have done my 12 in science stream with 63% i want to apply for canada in electronics engineering
But the issue is that i have just 33 marks in math .
Can i get my visa on this profile
All subjects marks are 50+ but only math is a problem
Plzz reply me aa true and suitable information i want to apply soon

redsocks

Feb 7, 2017
Hi all, 2 questions
1. At any point of time, do we need to submit original documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate etc?
2. If my application gets rejected, do I get the refund of the CAD 2230 that paid?

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi all, 2 questions
1. At any point of time, do we need to submit original documents such as birth certificate, marriage certificate etc?
2. If my application gets rejected, do I get the refund of the CAD 2230 that paid?
For original documents, there are very fewer chances you need to present, in case you got an interview call then you have to present al doccs

If your application got rejected, yes you will get refund except for any State nomination fee

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I want to concern about student visa for canada
I have done my 12 in science stream with 63% i want to apply for canada in electronics engineering
But the issue is that i have just 33 marks in math .
Can i get my visa on this profile
All subjects marks are 50+ but only math is a problem
Plzz reply me aa true and suitable information i want to apply soon
No one can tell you for sure if you will get a visa or not but having such a poor score in mathematics should raise concern.

Can you secure an admission in a reputable University? Can you show exceptional score in language test?

If you apply with admission in a mediocre institute, you surely won't get a visa.

Karmvir

Oct 21, 2017
I got admission in sheridan college toronto in electronics engineeirng
Can you plzz tel me now my visa chance s

redsocks

Feb 7, 2017
For original documents, there are very fewer chances you need to present, in case you got an interview call then you have to present al doccs

If your application got rejected, yes you will get refund except for any State nomination fee
Hi. Thanks for replying. Can I ask which interview call are you talking about? From the time I apply to the time I land, would there be a need for original documents?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I got admission in sheridan college toronto in electronics engineeirng
Can you plzz tel me now my visa chance s
If you've already secured admission in a full-time program and can show an acceptable IELTS score and that you have sufficient funds to support your education and living expenses then it's unlikely for them to refuse your visa...but no one here can guarantee that you will or will not get it as it is up to VO's discretion ...

best of luck