NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
kasra.a.a said:
Hello everyone,

I'm really confused and need help!

I've opened my express entry application 6 months ago and my overall point was 392. To improve my overall point, I sat for IELTS exam 2.5 weeks ago and received a much higher total score (over CLB 9). I've added my new score to the system two nights ago, but surprisingly my overall point didn't change!!

I've decided to withdraw my application and reopen another one to fix the issue. As soon as I clicked the withdrawal button my overall score changed 464!! But the application was already withdrawn.

Now I've tried 2 times (first time immediately and second time after 36 hours) to open a new application but after filling the forms and submitting my application the system says that I'm not eligible to apply!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to CIC and been told that this is a system glitch and I have to contact the technical team, which I've already did and are waiting for their reply, but based on my experience with their technical team I most probably will get an unrelated reply from them!!

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks.
What are you listing as proof of funds amount?

kasra.a.a

Feb 5, 2017
kryt0n said:
What are you listing as proof of funds amount?
I only mentioned the amount of fund. I am already living and working in Canada, and didn't see any filled that I needed to list proof of funds. I've answered the question in the exact same way that I did or my first application which was approved.

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
My bank stamped and signed only the first and last pages of my account statement. Is this fine? Or should i insist every page is stamped and signed?

Note that i was also given the usual bank reference letter.

geneade

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Seniors,

I would like to know if people get at least medical passed before being refused? it has been 63 days after AOR and no update. just concerned.
Thanks

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geneade said:
I would like to know if people get at least medical passed before being refused? it has been 63 days after AOR and no update. just concerned.
Take a look at this case: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5752846#msg5752846

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Please help answer these questions:

-Should i include BSC that i didn't evaluate and didn't get points for in my education? I evaluated only Masters.
-Hubby transferred the gift deed into my account, will a self declaration written by him do? Or do i also have to add his financial documents?
-Again, my bank stamped only the first and last pages of my account statement, but the whole pages are on the bank's letter head.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Slowlybtsurely said:
Please help answer these questions:

-Should i include BSC that i didn't evaluate and didn't get points for in my education? I evaluated only Masters.
-Hubby transferred the gift deed into my account, will a self declaration written by him do? Or do i also have to add his financial documents?
-Again, my bank stamped only the first and last pages of my account statement, but the whole pages are on the bank's letter head.
you have been given perfect reply already. dont keep on posting same thing. just remove it from here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Slowlybtsurely said:
By one person. I want others' opinion so i can make an informed decision.
okay then wait in the same thread you posted it. there will be more views. But the reply you got was perfect so why would someone else say more about it. Do you really want to get confused , I would say exactly opposite to what he said.

S

sutyfornow

Guys is there a problem if my ielts exam i had was with my ID and not passport?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
No, of course not.

S

sutyfornow

vensak said:
No, of course not.
Thank you for your help.. its actually my residential ID in Saudi Arabia.. its permissable here in british council but i dunno in canada immigration will there be a problem?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
I did that.. just took my ID for the exam and not my passport. No problem so far..

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
If that was acceptable in your country to take IELTS test and then there shouldn't be any issue.