+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Megababajo

Jan 12, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Bio pages + any pages with markings/visa/stamps of your current PP will suffice. However, if you want to upload the contents of the previous PP too, you can do that (not all pages are required though).
Many thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Just got our medicals. Non-ede worker for PA and spouse. Is that correct?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Perfect. As long as the tests 501,502,707 and 712 appear on the e-medical information sheet, you are fine!
Yup! Thanks guys! X

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Riebee said:
Thank you for your reply. I realize that maybe it was an oversight, not ignorance, however when I first applied there was obviously longer on my passport than 5 months.

Is there a way to contact the person at the CIC, who is working on my file, directly through the online application? As far as I can see the only option is to attach the the documents supporting my new passport request is via the 'document uploads' section.

Thank you,
Riebee
You are most welcome. Not really there is no way to contact visa officers directly. Your best bet is to send a case specific inquiry or if CIC has requested a document, upload that in your my cic account.

ovosaoleite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
So, filling out the forms after ITA under CEC, but haven't seen the checklist yet.

Question 1: Is the letter of reference from previous employer based on how many you list in the forms? I mean, if you write that you've had worked as non-skilled worker for other companies, will they request letter from them as well?

Question 2: Let's say you were living in a country for just two days short of six months, would you have to submit PCC for that country anyway? And if not, would it look suspicious for any reason?

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
Hi all,
after receiving aor after submission of the application, and the IELTS expire. will it be the scenario in getting a application rejected?
I have read that it scores gets locked. confused!

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Ajku said:
Hi all,
after receiving aor after submission of the application, and the IELTS expire. will it be the scenario in getting a application rejected?
I have read that it scores gets locked. confused!
No. Your IELTS must be valid when you submit eAPR. Once you submitted eAPR and received AOR, after that if your IELTS expires, then no effect will be there on your application.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
1. Yes you will have a reference letter placeholder for each job you have listed in EE profile. I listed 4 jobs so i have to upload 4 reference letters in documents upload section.

2. You would be better off getting a PCC even if it is 2 days short. They will most probably request it later if not providedby you. Many applicants who were short of 15 days also were requested for PCC.

ovosaoleite said:
So, filling out the forms after ITA under CEC, but haven't seen the checklist yet.

Question 1: Is the letter of reference from previous employer based on how many you list in the forms? I mean, if you write that you've had worked as non-skilled worker for other companies, will they request letter from them as well?

Question 2: Let's say you were living in a country for just two days short of six months, would you have to submit PCC for that country anyway? And if not, would it look suspicious for any reason?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends.

Could I make changes in the EE profile before I accept ITA?
Namely in the section of the employer I put company is XY, but the translator says that the correct translation of the company is XXY?

Could this one word be declared as misrepresentation??

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
I guess someone might have already answered your queries, but still.....

Deiabah said:
Dear ,

I have a query here.

I have received the ITA for PR three days ago.
That was based on a provincial nomination. Total score is currently 987

I have sent my documents to the PNP back on November 2015, and they replied on December 2016.
I understand that the PR application pulls data from EE profile, and currently I need to edit the dates for my work experience on my EE profile to match my reference letters.

The question is:
- Will it affect the PR application “as it pulls data from the EE profile”?
Your details remains the same in EE account. Infact you now will get new links to include other details like personal and work history in past ten years, statuary questions, etc. Once you fill up the additional AND correct data, you'll find link to upload all the documents supporting your application....PP, PCC, Medicals, Employee Reference Letters, updated Proof of funds, Passport size photograph, etc and lastly have to pay the fees
- If yes, will it make my profile invalid.?

The question is,
- What kind of documents that the immigration officer will have to review my file?
Is he going to have EE profile + NSPNP file + PR Application? yes. Once you received Nomination, that chapeter is closed and you have received 600 points for it. For PR Application, you are somewhat gathering the same docuements BUT in current date like updated Proof of Funds, Employment letter with current date. PCC and Medicals - you're gathering that for the first time. Whatever you're mentioning in EE profile should have its supporting document. For further explanation, they provide an additional link for 'LOE'
Or just the PR Application + NSPNP
- Will he compare the dates for my work experience mentioned in my EE profile/PR File VS what I had in NSNP File?

ovosaoleite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
rg74 said:
1. Yes you will have a reference letter placeholder for each job you have listed in EE profile. I listed 4 jobs so i have to upload 4 reference letters in documents upload section.

2. You would be better off getting a PCC even if it is 2 days short. They will most probably request it later if not providedby you. Many applicants who were short of 15 days also were requested for PCC.
Many thanks for the response!

asianwanderer

Feb 5, 2017
sorry for the irrelevant post...

my express entry profile is frozen after receiving ITA - can you please share how does your express entry profile look like after receiving an ITA?

in my express entry profile, only application/profile status has details as 'OPEN', all other fields are empty...

when I click the 'view submitted applications' all forms have 'TRANSMITTED' status except for Study and Languages which has 'IN PROGRESS' status, and the option is only 'VIEW FORM' for all forms --- why is that? was there any problem in transmitting my details to my PR application?

thanks for your responses in advance fellow applicants :)

kasra.a.a

Feb 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm really confused and need help!

I've opened my express entry application 6 months ago and my overall point was 392. To improve my overall point, I sat for IELTS exam 2.5 weeks ago and received a much higher total score (over CLB 9). I've added my new score to the system two nights ago, but surprisingly my overall point didn't change!!

I've decided to withdraw my application and reopen another one to fix the issue. As soon as I clicked the withdrawal button my overall score changed 464!! But the application was already withdrawn.

Now I've tried 2 times (first time immediately and second time after 36 hours) to open a new application but after filling the forms and submitting my application the system says that I'm not eligible to apply!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to CIC and been told that this is a system glitch and I have to contact the technical team, which I've already did and are waiting for their reply, but based on my experience with their technical team I most probably will get an unrelated reply from them!!

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks.