Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
So, have you traveled to the United States after that? If yes, have you mentioned the details about that travel? I would recommend that you raise a CSE and mention this detail. Good luck!
No, I mean, 2.5 months and never came back. So basically, I do not need police certificate for it.
I haven't got any requests for additional docs except RPRF fee.
Looks like CSE is just safe thing to do.

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I submitted my e-APR on 14 Jan and received medical passed today, however I randomly check my submitted document and find there is typo error of my starting date of employment ( HR indicated July instead of June) on one of my reference letter. What should l do? Request the revised letter from previous HR and re-submit again with LOE? Will this mistake cause rejection of my application? Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sluffy said:
No, I mean, 2.5 months and never came back. So basically, I do not need police certificate for it.
I haven't got any requests for additional docs except RPRF fee.
Looks like CSE is just safe thing to do.
Yup, that's what I meant.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
I am single ( inland applicant )
I applied for PR (AINP nominee) , and I did upfront medical exam this morning

IME: EDE
Upfront medical type: Family-EDE

Is this right ? I am worried now :'(

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
AABH said:

Should be IME: Non- EDE and medical type is Worker

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Nitz_Au said:
Should be IME: Non- EDE and medical type is Worker
That's incorrect. CIC accepts both. I've been assessed under the same as AABH and got PPR. What matters is types of examinations which you can find on the bottom of your emedical sheet. As long as you have 501, 502, 707 and 712 tests that's all that matters.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
AABH said:

Please read my post above

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
johnny123 said:
That's incorrect. CIC accepts both. I've been assessed under the same as AABH and got PPR. What matters is types of examinations which you can find on the bottom of your emedical sheet. As long as you have 501, 502, 707 and 712 tests that's all that matters.
Yes , mine has 501, 502, 707 and 712 tests

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
AABH said:
Yes , mine has 501, 502, 707 and 712 tests
Nothing to worry, you are good, relax!

Riebee

Jun 16, 2014
Hi,

I have applied for EE and I have just received an email asking me to upload a copy of my passport showing 6 months validity, my current passport has 5 months left. The email says I have 7 days to upload the new passport, however it is going to take up to 4 weeks to get it renewed from the UK...Has anyone got any advice as to what I should do? I have applied for the new passport, should I attach a copy of my old one with proof of my application for a new one?

Thanks in advance
Riebee

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Riebee said:
Hi,

I have applied for EE and I have just received an email asking me to upload a copy of my passport showing 6 months validity, my current passport has 5 months left. The email says I have 7 days to upload the new passport, however it is going to take up to 4 weeks to get it renewed from the UK...Has anyone got any advice as to what I should do? I have applied for the new passport, should I attach a copy of my old one with proof of my application for a new one?

Thanks in advance
Riebee
Its ignorant of you to apply with a 5 month validity passport in the first place.

Any way best course of action is what you already mentioned i.e. attach a copy of application for new one and an approximate time until you could provide newer passport.

Hopefully they will just put your application in a wait queue until your updated passport is received. Good luck

Riebee

Jun 16, 2014
fkl said:
Its ignorant of you to apply with a 5 month validity passport in the first place.

Any way best course of action is what you already mentioned i.e. attach a copy of application for new one and an approximate time until you could provide newer passport.

Hopefully they will just put your application in a wait queue until your updated passport is received. Good luck
Thank you for your reply. I realize that maybe it was an oversight, not ignorance, however when I first applied there was obviously longer on my passport than 5 months.

Is there a way to contact the person at the CIC, who is working on my file, directly through the online application? As far as I can see the only option is to attach the the documents supporting my new passport request is via the 'document uploads' section.

Thank you,
Riebee

Megababajo

Jan 12, 2017
Hello house,

I scanned all pages of my current and previous passports including empty pages in them.

Please advice if this is OK or I need only the pages with markings, stamps and visa.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Megababajo said:
Hello house,

I scanned all pages of my current and previous passports including empty pages in them.

Please advice if this is OK or I need only the pages with markings, stamps and visa.
Bio pages + any pages with markings/visa/stamps of your current PP will suffice. However, if you want to upload the contents of the previous PP too, you can do that (not all pages are required though).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Riebee said:
Thank you for your reply. I realize that maybe it was an oversight, not ignorance, however when I first applied there was obviously longer on my passport than 5 months.

Is there a way to contact the person at the CIC, who is working on my file, directly through the online application? As far as I can see the only option is to attach the the documents supporting my new passport request is via the 'document uploads' section.

Thank you,
Riebee
You can raise a CSE --> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?