Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Post ITA in the Address and Travel history section i have some confusion.I have stayed in different addresses in India but i have travlled for close to 4 months for work in a different country and also numerous countries on a visit visa.Now Is it mandatory to mention it in the address history or it should be the address where i stayed in india though i went to different country for 3-4 months for work.In my previous rejected pr application i have only given address history for the places i have stayed in india and in travel history i had accounted for all these travel.I had overlap but i kept both of them separate.Is this ok.I am rather confused now.Can someone help me on this.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
andremarques19751 said:
Mine got rejected because I didn't upload original birth certificates of dependant, only the translation.
I filled an CSE and got the reply that it is not possible to reopen the application.
I created another EE profile but I dont have enough points to ITA because I received 600 from a provincial nomination linked to this now canceled profile.
Anyone ever faced similar situation?

Do we need to submit a birth certificate

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This been discussed and re-discussed a lot of times on the forum since 2015. PCC from PSK will work. I have not heard back from anybody saying otherwise. PCC from local police station will probably mention the address of your current residence alone. If you have lived in other address in the country in the past 10 years, then it is an issue. IRCC will likely refuse the application on the grounds that the PCC contains only the current address and that the other addresses are not covered.
I have lived all my last 20 years of life in my current address, but my university was in an other city 20 min away from my current address, do you say I should provide a police certificate from the police station there as well? My university was there but i retured home after.my classe

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi seniors-Can you please help me on this.I have sent reference letters along with my pnp application for the current company.Now in the ITA phase i want to give the reference letter more detailed for my noc code 2171.Now i sent a letter to my province regarding that along with new reference letter but they said they cannot advise on that.However the new reference letter from the company is more detailed than the earlier one.What should i submit.Can i send both the letters and explain in a n LOE.In anybody has a similar experience please advise.Both the letter are for NOC Code 2171.

febinjohns

Nov 20, 2013
workharder said:
Hi seniors-Can you please help me on this.I have sent reference letters along with my pnp application for the current company.Now in the ITA phase i want to give the reference letter more detailed for my noc code 2171.Now i sent a letter to my province regarding that along with new reference letter but they said they cannot advise on that.However the new reference letter from the company is more detailed than the earlier one.What should i submit.Can i send both the letters and explain in a n LOE.In anybody has a similar experience please advise.Both the letter are for NOC Code 2171.
You can proceed with latest reference letter which is more detailed for your NOC

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
workharder said:
You can submit the more detailed letter to IRCC. As long as it matches 2171, you should be fine. More details will not harm your case, but I doubt that you will have any additional benefit either. Just make sure that whichever letter you submit the job description closely matches the description of 2171.

Best of luck

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got nominated under Ontario PNP express entry. Would CIC review all the documents or would check the medical and security only ?
Is it more guaranteed to get the PR now or no difference ?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
jwahba said:
I got nominated under Ontario PNP express entry. Would CIC review all the documents or would check the medical and security only ?
Is it more guaranteed to get the PR now or no difference ?
the 2 processes are not related, everything will be checked by IRCC

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
workharder said:
Post ITA in the Address and Travel history section i have some confusion.I have stayed in different addresses in India but i have travlled for close to 4 months for work in a different country and also numerous countries on a visit visa.Now Is it mandatory to mention it in the address history or it should be the address where i stayed in india though i went to different country for 3-4 months for work.In my previous rejected pr application i have only given address history for the places i have stayed in india and in travel history i had accounted for all these travel.I had overlap but i kept both of them separate.Is this ok.I am rather confused now.Can someone help me on this.
I am wondering why did you have a rejection the first time

Aaronpaul

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
workharder said:
This should not be a reason for rejection for sure as your permanent address was India,there must be another reason for rejection.

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
Hello there,

I submitted my express entry profile with LMIA 2 days before and I only submitted biographical pages( first and last page) in the application. I forgot to submit stamp pages. Is there any way that I can send this document to cic? Do I need to worry about for that?

Please help guys as I am too much stressed and panicking now.

Thanks

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
nish1018 said:
Hello there,

I submitted my express entry profile with LMIA 2 days before and I only submitted biographical pages( first and last page) in the application. I forgot to submit stamp pages. Is there any way that I can send this document to cic? Do I need to worry about for that?

Thanks
How do I upload more supporting documents after I have already submitted my online application for permanent residence through Express Entry? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1137&top=29
Once you have submitted your online application for permanent residence, you cannot send more documents through your account unless IRCC asks for them.

If IRCC asks for a document, you will get a message in your account.

To upload a document:

Sign in to your account.
Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
If you need to send documents that we did not ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to our Web form and follow the instructions.

I hope that helps

nish1018

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary: Ottawa Secondary: Vagerville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20,2016
AOR Received.
October 20,2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
January 25,2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 2,2017
Thanks dreamland for your help. I already submitted those stamped passport pages over there but I am just worrying because I read here that couple of people getting rejection due to not submit those pages.

Do I need to worry about that after submit that additional documents over there?

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
nish1018 said:
Hello there,

Thanks
Yes there is. Fill in and send this form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
It is called CSE what stand for Case Specific Enquiry. After you click "Next", you will have the opportunity to upload your document(s).

HBMK2143

Oct 25, 2016
Hello friends,

Recently got my ITA, and will be applying for ePR soon. I have a question about the previous visa rejections:
I have had a PR visa rejection from Australia in early 2013 with a 3 year ban because my visa consultant had provided the false documentation. Now the ban is over in the early 2016. I will of course provide the explanation in the PR form, but worried since it may be one of reasons for the PR rejections. Could someone pls let me know on this.