Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
HBMK2143 said:
Hello friends,

Recently got my ITA, and will be applying for ePR soon. I have a question about the previous visa rejections:
I have had a PR visa rejection from Australia in early 2013 with a 3 year ban because my visa consultant had provided the false documentation. Now the ban is over in the early 2016. I will of course provide the explanation in the PR form, but worried since it may be one of reasons for the PR rejections. Could someone pls let me know on this.
Do you have any official documents that show the consultant was at fault? Did you file a complaint with the consultancy company?

If not explain the situation as best as possible but be aware that your documents are likely to be triple checked for anything suspicious.

HBMK2143

Oct 25, 2016
kryt0n said:
Do you have any official documents that show the consultant was at fault? Did you file a complaint with the consultancy company?

If not explain the situation as best as possible but be aware that your documents are likely to be triple checked for anything suspicious.
Hi,
Actually it was one of the guys from the consultancy firm, who took me for a ride. I dont have a solid proof as such, as he took advantage of my situation, because I was so desperate to apply for one, so no complaint registered. However this time i will be submitting all the genuine documents. Do you really think even with the proper doc submission, i may still be refused PR for that reason. Thank you

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
HBMK2143 said:
Hi,
Actually it was one of the guys from the consultancy firm, who took me for a ride. I dont have a solid proof as such, as he took advantage of my situation, because I was so desperate to apply for one, so no complaint registered. However this time i will be submitting all the genuine documents. Do you really think even with the proper doc submission, i may still be refused PR for that reason. Thank you
I'm not sure any of us here are qualified to answer that question. Simply explain in as much detail as possible the circumstances.

What were the fake documents that were submitted?

HBMK2143

Oct 25, 2016
kryt0n said:
I'm not sure any of us here are qualified to answer that question. Simply explain in as much detail as possible the circumstances.

What were the fake documents that were submitted?
I had submitted (rather consultant arranged) false work documentation. The whole rejection stuff was based on that.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
HBMK2143 said:
Hello friends,

Recently got my ITA, and will be applying for ePR soon. I have a question about the previous visa rejections:
I have had a PR visa rejection from Australia in early 2013 with a 3 year ban because my visa consultant had provided the false documentation. Now the ban is over in the early 2016. I will of course provide the explanation in the PR form, but worried since it may be one of reasons for the PR rejections. Could someone pls let me know on this.
Your case will be looked at on its own merit. Your safest bet is to be entirely honest in your application and provide all the full information to IRCC at all times. While no one can guarantee it, if you meet all the the requirements of the program you have applied under, and have not been criminally indicted, then you should be granted a PR.

After all, even rehabilitated criminals can apply and are granted a Canadian PR.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
HBMK2143 said:
I had submitted (rather consultant arranged) false work documentation. The whole rejection stuff was based on that.
Ouch dude, why on earth did you go for that thinking they wouldn't suspect?

In that case Canada will contact Aus and they will explain the facts.

Your work history now must be 156% accurate now with full proof that cannot be doubted. Be completely honest in your LOE and hope that you have a kind officer.

HBMK2143

Oct 25, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
Your case will be looked at on its own merit. Your safest bet is to be entirely honest in your application and provide all the full information to IRCC at all times. While no one can guarantee it, if you meet all the the requirements of the program you have applied under, and have not been criminally indicted, then you should be granted a PR.

After all, even rehabilitated criminals can apply and are granted a Canadian PR.

kryt0n said:
Ouch dude, why on earth did you go for that thinking they wouldn't suspect?

In that case Canada will contact Aus and they will explain the facts.

Your work history now must be 156% accurate now with full proof that cannot be doubted. Be completely honest in your LOE and hope that you have a kind officer.

@Hot2Cold and kryt0n.. thanks for the reply.

This time i have the entire documentation ready which are genuine, also not going through any consultants either. The PCC's are also clear. For a moment i thought should i really be applying at the first place :( However seeing you guys replies got some kind of confidence now. Thanks again.

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
I got my ITA in last draw and I am ready to submit my PR application but I came across one question and I hoping you guys can help me with it.

When I created my Express Entry profile I said yes for Intend to Work in Canada and gave information about my current job with No to LMIA. I live and work in Canada.

Now I found out that that question is solely for LMIA and I am suppose to say NO to that question. What should I do?

Should I decline the ITA or give a Letter of Explanation?

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
samonfire_007 said:
I got my ITA in last draw and I am ready to submit my PR application but I came across one question and I hoping you guys can help me with it.

When I created my Express Entry profile I said yes for Intend to Work in Canada and gave information about my current job with No to LMIA. I live and work in Canada.

Now I found out that that question is solely for LMIA and I am suppose to say NO to that question. What should I do?

Should I decline the ITA or give a Letter of Explanation?
No need to decline ITA and no need to give explanation.

you have 2 options now

option 1: now change it to "No"

option 2: if you keep "Yes", you will be asked to upload your employment offer for current job besides experience letter.

DNY2016

Oct 26, 2016
Hello, please help me with a question.
I've read some posts here that they upload their passport when applying the EE.
I've submit my application for EE but I didn't find any option to upload any documents. All I asked was to enter my passport number but not to upload my scanned passport.
Can somebody help me with this, I'm afraid I've done a mistake or something.
Thank you.

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
DNY2016 said:
I've submit my application for EE but I didn't find any option to upload any documents. All I asked was to enter my passport number but not to upload my scanned passport.
Thank you.
If the document is required you will receive a request for that. You need not worry

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
DNY2016 said:
Thank you.
Your upload documents only after you get an ITA. Till then there is no requirement to upload any documents.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
After ITA, while uploading documents, should we crop the scanned passport pages as passport pages comes smaller on A4 size scan or upload as-is.
Also are the digital photo requirements should be met as is, or some minor difference can be neglected in pixels and size.
Please suggest.