Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Well I answered the question yes and for the LMIA question answered no. That is the actual situation of my job. I am on a PGWP, had valid job offer and no LMIA is required in order to recruit me. And I uploaded my job offer letter and employment letter.
samonfire_007 said:
I got my ITA in last draw and I am ready to submit my PR application but I came across one question and I hoping you guys can help me with it.

When I created my Express Entry profile I said yes for Intend to Work in Canada and gave information about my current job with No to LMIA. I live and work in Canada.

Now I found out that that question is solely for LMIA and I am suppose to say NO to that question. What should I do?

Should I decline the ITA or give a Letter of Explanation?

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
Subject: PROOF OF FUND

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance
(Apologies for multi-postings, pls)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
NaijaBigMond said:

Hello Seniors!.......Stanlee, SINP-Katmandu, Raj, Asivad, Bestofluck, FKL, DigitalDestiny, Maged, Prashant, etc etc etc -----Help ooooooh!

"May God bless you all and meet your needs before you even need them" for taking time out to help others! IJN. Amen

I've gathered all documentations and am about applying/expressing interest for some PNPs (especially SINP-EE, NBPNP-EE, NSPNP-EE, PEIPNP-EE, etc), but now my fear/challenge is that all my expected POF money is not up to the required three 3 Months in the bank and my wife is urging me to apply for PNPs right away. Will it be accepted or rejected? Your suggestions, thought & take, please!!!

I have been keeping about ~1/3 of this amount for a family of five in an FD based on a joint account named on my wife & I, for a long time. Now another ~1/3 is coming from my wife's office cooperative savings scheme into her salary account before she will forward it to our joint Acct. While another remaining ~1/3 part is coming from my office Cooperative Saving scheme account into my own personal salary account before I'll forward it into the main Joint account. Now, If a 3 mths Bank statement is printed, both of this two ~2/3 transfers or deposits will show just less a month duration in the account. None is borrowed or loan money but truly our matured & withdrawn savings. And am also accompanying this main joint acct statements with another 3mths each from both my wife and I salary accounts to show the source,

How do the PNPs officers (especially SINP-EE international) and the VOs after ITA see this. What's the risk....I just can't wait for the next three months maturity now that I've been able to raise the dow!, please advice!!!!!!!!!..

Thanks in advance

stop asking the same question in lots of posts!

You have to prove you have the funds you claimed you had when you were sent the ITA or PNP nomination. If you cannot prove it then you need to have a good explanation why.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You have a logical explanation of where the money came from and that it is yours. Just keep the paperwork to show this and you are fine! You might wish to write a LOE to accompany the proofs from your work funds. M

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NaijaBigMond said:

Thanks in advance
Check the below post to know about PNPs -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

About the funds; The bottom line is, you would have to prove the funds are yours and not borrowed. How you do that is up to you. You can have a LOE explaining your situation in detail, the transactions that show transfers from account to account and a photocopy of check etc to prove that the transfers were done from your own accounts, for instance.

Please post in one or two threads and wait for an answer. Spamming all the threads without waiting is not appreciated.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
royale_ys said:
After ITA, while uploading documents, should we crop the scanned passport pages as passport pages comes smaller on A4 size scan or upload as-is.
Also are the digital photo requirements should be met as is, or some minor difference can be neglected in pixels and size.
Please suggest.
When I uploaded photos, I took th ephotos at home, and used 123passportphoto.com to get them to IRCC required format. I did not have any issues with that.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
If the money has been in my account for 6 months or more, do I have to provide a source of where it came from?

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Hello All,
I am about to submit my application in two days. Just curious to know how much average time is IRCC taking post-eAPR for a typical FSW Outland application now a days?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Heathcliff77 said:
If the money has been in my account for 6 months or more, do I have to provide a source of where it came from?
From what people have said, no. I think money that hasn't been touched for 6 months is assumed yours. 'Cause it is...riiiiiiight??

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
tari7499 said:
Hello All,
I am about to submit my application in two days. Just curious to know how much average time is IRCC taking post-eAPR for a typical FSW Outland application now a days?
It looks like exactly 80% get it in exactly SIX months. I am in the 20% and no idea when it will happen.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
sttaq said:
It looks like exactly 80% get it in exactly SIX months. I am in the 20% and no idea when it will happen.
Can you guess any reason for a delay?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
johnny123 said:
Can you guess any reason for a delay?
Pigeons. Pigeons and mouldy cheese. That's the only explanation.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Pigeons. Pigeons and mouldy cheese. That's the only explanation.
You're not being funny at all. Perhaps OP phoned CIC, and/or applied for GCMS notes and needed to submit additional documentation, and/or has stuck in security check etc.

NaijaBigMond

Oct 25, 2016
kryt0n said:
stop asking the same question in lots of posts!

You have to prove you have the funds you claimed you had when you were sent the ITA or PNP nomination. If you cannot prove it then you need to have a good explanation why.

Thx Raj........Thx KrytOn...........I get your message, apologies.......it's anxiety .........I can explain it as its my dow. Just that statutory 3 mths was my fear.....Thx

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
johnny123 said:
You're not being funny at all. Perhaps OP phoned CIC, and/or applied for GCMS notes and needed to submit additional documentation, and/or has stuck in security check etc.
Yea sorry, I thought it was the guy above asking about average times and why 20% are delayed past 6 months. I mean, the reason why 20% take longer than 6 months is probably pigeons. But, it might not be.

Also, I'm hilarious.