+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I noticed that my wife's (dependent) Secondary/Senior Secondary school TRANSCRIPTS are not in English, but Secondary/Senior Secondary school CERTIFICATES are in English.

After reading all rejection reasons, I'm now worried. Her Degree, PGDE and all other Certificates and Transcripts are all in English. Even mine being a PA, all are in English. Will this be an issue of rejection?

Anyone had similar issue and got through?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shado said:
Guys I noticed that my wife's (dependent) Secondary/Senior Secondary school TRANSCRIPTS are not in English, but Secondary/Senior Secondary school CERTIFICATES are in English.

After reading all rejection reasons, I'm now worried. Her Degree, PGDE and all other Certificates and Transcripts are all in English. Even mine being a PA, all are in English. Will this be an issue of rejection?

Anyone had similar issue and got through?
If you are claiming points for her post secondary education then you are fine, no need to share secondary certificates.
If you are claiming points for her secondary education then you might have already got the ECA which itself would require english translation.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
If you are claiming points for her post secondary education then you are fine, no need to share secondary certificates.
If you are claiming points for her secondary education then you might have already got the ECA which itself would require english translation.
I'm not claiming any points for my dependent. So she did not do ECA either.

Since I entered all education details for my wife, where it said - "We will decide if your dependent have points... etc" section. So in the next screen of e-APR it asked me to upload all her certificates. So I uploaded her PGDE, Bachelor Degree and Senior/Secondary school Certificates with transcript.

Since I already shared, and not claiming points, will they ignore it or reject PR?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shado said:
I'm not claiming any points for my dependent. So she did not do ECA either.

Since I entered all education details for my wife, where it said - "We will decide if your dependent have points... etc" section. So in the next screen of e-APR it asked me to upload all her certificates. So I uploaded her PGDE, Bachelor Degree and Senior/Secondary school Certificates with transcript.

Since I already shared, and not claiming points, will they ignore it or reject PR?
In my opinion, you don't need to put her education if you have not claimed points for them. I have put only bachelor and masters for my wife but not secondary/senior secondary, other folks on the forum have the same view. Also, if you read the sentence carefully it says we will decide whether points can be given for dependent's education but that is not the purpose here.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
andremarques19751 said:
Mine got rejected because I didn't upload original birth certificates of dependant, only the translation.
I filled an CSE and got the reply that it is not possible to reopen the application.
I created another EE profile but I dont have enough points to ITA because I received 600 from a provincial nomination linked to this now canceled profile.
Anyone ever faced similar situation?

Is there any way to use the provincial nomination again or this is a one shoot attempt only? Seems weird that the nomination is valid for 1 year but you can have just one shot with it in the EE...
Thanks!
Andre
Scan copy of birth certificate is needed at eAPR? Where to attach them?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
A copy of the birth certificate is only needed for your dependent children, not for adults.
If you have a child, there will be a placeholder for their birth certificate in the section that contains the rest of their information.

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
A copy of the birth certificate is only needed for your dependent children, not for adults.
If you have a child, there will be a placeholder for their birth certificate in the section that contains the rest of their information.
It didn't ask me to upload birth certificate either. No dependent children in my case.

Wontquit

Jul 21, 2016
U.K.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
SINP April 26th and revised on August 25th 2016
AOR Received.
October 9th 2016
File Transfer...
October 9th 2016
Med's Request
10th October 2016
Med's Done....
23rd April 2016
Passport Req..
8th December 2017
andremarques19751 said:
Mine got rejected because I didn't upload original birth certificates of dependant, only the translation.
I filled an CSE and got the reply that it is not possible to reopen the application.
I created another EE profile but I dont have enough points to ITA because I received 600 from a provincial nomination linked to this now canceled profile.

Is there any way to use the provincial nomination again or this is a one shoot attempt only? Seems weird that the nomination is valid for 1 year but you can have just one shot with it in the EE...
Thanks!
Andre

Andre
Yes it is possible to get your nomination revised
Same thing happened to me
I am a SINP applicant
Approach the province who nominated you and explain what happened in your case
I found when submitted my revision electronically
I got auto mated message saying nomination certificate can only be used once
But when I spoke with the director of immigration
She was compassionate and revised my points to my new express entry profile
From speaking to them over the phone it took two days to revise
So yes it is possible depends on province who nominated you

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
andremarques19751 said:

Thanks!
Andre
Hi what is your AOR date? You should contact with your province. I think it is not major issue.

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi

I need your help Experts.
Summary of my profile.

Company 1 NOC 2712 – dec 2009 to July 2012 Experience = 32 months
Masters : Aug 2012 – May 2014
Company 2 NOC 2712 – July 2014 to Feb 2015 Experience = 8 Months
Company 3 NOC 2712 – Feb 2016 2014 to March 2016 Experience = 11 months.

Got ITA in March

Company 4 May 2016 – till date .

Total experience = 51 Months at the time of ITA from company 1,2 & 3.

I've two questions here

1. Does my experience before masters will be counted as continuous full-time and included with my recent experience?
2. I changed my job before AOR and didn't update CIC regarding it, will it cause an issue? The letter i sent to CIC from my 3rd job which mentions I worked there till march ,but couldn't get a new letter from company 4.

Thanks

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi what is your AOR date? You should contact with your province. I think it is not major issue.
Yes, I was able to link the point to my new EE profile and now I am waiting for the next draw. Except for the delay, it should work now. Thanks!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Send a request to you province to resend in your new EE profile. You need to explain why?

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
SNS76 said:
Send a request to you province to resend in your new EE profile. You need to explain why?
Yes, they requested the cancellation letter from IRCC to move on with the request.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
istari said:
+1

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
guys, a quick support,

My family (Spouse, Child) plan to relocate from the country of residence to country of citizen. In eAPR we mentioned the address of country of current residence.

I (PA) will be staying in same place (not moving with family)

is it safe decision, if we simply update the address through CSE for members who are re-relocating permanently.

My VO is LVO and and AOR is 3rd April,.

pls advise.