Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Guys

Is there any record of rejection in express entry after one year of aor.

I am running 11 and half month but my security, eligibility, criminality not started. Is this a sign of rejection?

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
miltoncsekuet said:
Guys

I am running 11 and half month but my security, eligibility, criminality not started. Is this a sign of rejection?
That's unusual have you contacted CIC?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
Guys

no rejection, i saw in ur gcms that everything is fine.......just a delay..........pl call them.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
abdulqayyum said:
guys, a quick support,

My family (Spouse, Child) plan to relocate from the country of residence to country of citizen. In eAPR we mentioned the address of country of current residence.

I (PA) will be staying in same place (not moving with family)

is it safe decision, if we simply update the address through CSE for members who are re-relocating permanently.

My VO is LVO and and AOR is 3rd April,.

pls advise.
Should be fine. No worries. If you are informing CIC, give reason for this too which should be logically acceptable.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hey guys,

Im closing in on the 6th month mark (AoR 11th April) and wondering if anyone can relate to what i am going through!

My last GCMS notes in July said A11.2 refusal as CRS score adjusted to below minimum. I accidentally claimed points for high school diploma and bachelors by choosing 2 or more university degrees- i did not realize that only the highest achieved credential is awarded for.

This was the last comment made on my app on May 21st. In June i completed masters in canada so i raised an IRCC submitting my masters transcript, hoping they somehow acknowledge it. After seeing GCMS notes, i submitted another IRCC to inform of masters incase they are lenient to compensate for points and did not properly acknowledge the previous IRCC.

3rd September- background went in process for second time. Im not sure if its just going to final stage only to get rejected or if this is the good news that they accepted my mistake and took the app forward.

Really hoping for good news. Can not imagine going through the entire process again. I have alot of foreign residence, foreign work experience and foreign education so the paper work is exhausting.

Please advise if you know of, or have experienced such a case.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I read on this forum that we can upload as many number of letter of explanations as needed. However, I see only one one LOE can be uploaded online? Is this correct?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
kamy said:
Hi,

I read on this forum that we can upload as many number of letter of explanations as needed. However, I see only one one LOE can be uploaded online? Is this correct?
Yes & all should be merged into one single pdf.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
zezu said:
Hey guys,

Im closing in on the 6th month mark (AoR 11th April) and wondering if anyone can relate to what i am going through!

My last GCMS notes in July said A11.2 refusal as CRS score adjusted to below minimum. I accidentally claimed points for high school diploma and bachelors by choosing 2 or more university degrees- i did not realize that only the highest achieved credential is awarded for.

This was the last comment made on my app on May 21st. In June i completed masters in canada so i raised an IRCC submitting my masters transcript, hoping they somehow acknowledge it. After seeing GCMS notes, i submitted another IRCC to inform of masters incase they are lenient to compensate for points and did not properly acknowledge the previous IRCC.

3rd September- background went in process for second time. Im not sure if its just going to final stage only to get rejected or if this is the good news that they accepted my mistake and took the app forward.

Really hoping for good news. Can not imagine going through the entire process again. I have alot of foreign residence, foreign work experience and foreign education so the paper work is exhausting.

Please advise if you know of, or have experienced such a case.
I fear the final decision might not go in your favor.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Hi,

You have 2 options. You can put all your LOEs into 1 pdf as kemy has suggested. Or you can put each LOE in with the documents it's regarding (so, fr example, put the LOE about your POF in your POE pdf).

If you decide to put all your LOEs in 1 pdf, I suggest using subheadings and a table of contents to make it super easy for the VO to read. (But that's not required; it's just my personal recommendation.)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
You have 2 options. You can put all your LOEs into 1 pdf as kemy has suggested. Or you can put each LOE in with the documents it's regarding (so, fr example, put the LOE about your POF in your POE pdf).

If you decide to put all your LOEs in 1 pdf, I suggest using subheadings and a table of contents to make it super easy for the VO to read. (But that's not required; it's just my personal recommendation.)
Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Curious after reading this answer, how points would be awarded for CRS. I have entered a Bachelor's and Master's degree separately, hope that is fine and doesn't fall into category of claiming points for both instead of Master's only

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
kamy said:
Curious after reading this answer, how points would be awarded for CRS. I have entered a Bachelor's and Master's degree separately, hope that is fine and doesn't fall into category of claiming points for both instead of Master's only
If that error puts you in a position where CRS falls below MEC, you should raise an IRCC to explain.

zezu

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
fahad04 said:
Thats exactly why i have no hopes and expect a rejection.

However, the only reason im thinking i MAY just get PR is because otherwise they should have rejected me already and not put me fwd for 2nd BG check. I am not sure if the 2nd check is automatically done via the system, because otherwise an officer would have had to put me fwd for the BG check after having accepted my application.