+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
I heard from some groups said, Schedule A (IMM5669) usually indicates I will be taken a real "security check" which takes 12-24 months, is it true?
I have never been to any other country, I didn't left any gaps in my e-APR and I didn't answer any "yes" in any questions.
That's why it is weird they asked me submit IMM5669 and emphasize I have to fill my personal history and address since age of 18.

Is there anyone would like to share your comments?
Thank you.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
hhhh said:
I heard from some groups said, Schedule A (IMM5669) usually indicates I will be taken a real "security check" which takes 12-24 months, is it true?
I have never been to any other country, I didn't left any gaps in my e-APR and I didn't answer any "yes" in any questions.
That's why it is weird they asked me submit IMM5669 and emphasize I have to fill my personal history and address since age of 18.

Thank you.
It might be true. I am running 12 months and submitted IMM5669

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
hhhh said:

Thank you.
It is not true, they ask schedule -a when info is not clear. It will not affect processing time

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
miltoncsekuet,

So you were asked for IMM5669 and asked to fill all personal history from age of 18 as a must, but not recent 10 years?

miltoncsekuet said:
It might be true. I am running 12 months and submitted IMM5669

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
nEVERgiveUP751,

But it is weird I clearly filled the form in EE, without any gap, I have no travel history out of my country, I have no military, government and organization services executed.
I checked my screencut for every step and section...

nEVERgiveUP751 said:
It is not true, they ask schedule -a when info is not clear. It will not affect processing time

warlord007

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Neither did he. He got his BG in progress and after like 40 minutes, he got his PPR. He's a PNP applicant. Anyway, hope you get your PPR soon! All the very best!
I received PPR just now Didn't receive any ghost emails prior to that nor do I see any change in mycic account status. The wait has finally come to an end

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
warlord007 said:
I received PPR just now Didn't receive any ghost emails prior to that nor do I see any change in mycic account status. The wait has finally come to an end
Congrats. Did you receive the email from CPC Ottawa?

warlord007

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
Congrats. Did you receive the email from CPC Ottawa?
The header of the mail says CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale

But the mail is ending with

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
Abu Dhabi, UAE

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife didn't have a surname in all her documents before marriage, after marriage she added my surname which is also on her latest passport now, I believe this amounts to name change.

First Name Last Name(Surname)

Before Marriage Swara Preet
After Marriage Swara Preet Singh

So, I am trying to marking this in online PR application which opens another field to mention her previous name, since she didn't have surname which was the only difference. I tried it but it doesn't let me progress with surname blank.How can I get over this?

CIC is showing a required document for this change, I believe it would require an notorized affidavit, please share your experience.

nEVERgiveUP751

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Vancouver
hhhh said:
nEVERgiveUP751,

But it is weird I clearly filled the form in EE, without any gap, I have no travel history out of my country, I have no military, government and organization services executed.
It's OK, dont worry, sometimes they ask. I have seen people who got pr after schedule a request

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
hhhh said:
nEVERgiveUP751,

You might have answered yes to one of the statuary questions like have you ever been refused / denied etc entry / visa any where OR the CIO representative couldn't understand the chronological order of your history any where. Even if you were unemployed for some period of time that needs to be filled separately and the only way to do that clearly is via schedule A form.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
fkl,

As i mentioned, I never answered any "YES" in any statuary questions. But you may correct, coz in an unemployed duration, about 3 months, while in EE filling, I filled like:
2008-01 to 2008-03
Travel to city1, city2, city3, every city 3 days then back home.

But all cities and travels are inland, never abroad, and all travels were after age of 22, so I felt weird they ask me fill from age of 18...

I clearly listed them in schedule a, like
2008-01 to 2008-03
Travel to
city1 (2008-01-03 to 2008-01-06),
city2 (2008-02-03 to 2008-02-06),
city3 (2008-02-12 to 2008-02-16),

maybe this is the reason...
Anyway, thanks for your reply.

fkl said:
You might have answered yes to one of the statuary questions like have you ever been refused / denied etc entry / visa any where OR the CIO representative couldn't understand the chronological order of your history any where. Even if you were unemployed for some period of time that needs to be filled separately and the only way to do that clearly is via schedule A form.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
hhhh said:
fkl,

As i mentioned, I never answered any "YES" in any statuary questions. But you may correct, coz in an unemployed duration, about 3 months, while in EE filling, I filled like:
2008-01 to 2008-03

But all cities and travels are inland, never abroad, and all travels were after age of 22, so I felt weird they ask me fill from age of 18...

2008-01 to 2008-03
Travel to

You are most welcome. Travel history is not exactly part of personal history. You can be travelling for fun, vacation, work any thing and that is already covered in "list of countries visited, duration and when".

Personal / work history mentions chronologically WHAT you were doing your primary time (8 hours or more a day on a regular basis) since the age of 18. This can be being a student in program x from year/month y to z, working at corporation from a to b.

If there are missing months in between, normally, no one would fill in personal or work history like "unemployed from one date to another".

Often Schedule A is used to fill these gaps.

Besides they are absolutely trying to ensure that say if you remained part of any political or otherwise organization and had significant associations for a long term, that might show up in this much detail. Prolonged unemployed periods with no obvious source of income could be easily visible (if data is presented as above) to a Visa officer who could subsequently question that.

It is perfectly okay for a lady to be a house wife / non working or brief gaps of unemployment for the primary bread winner of the family.

But something odd might show up.

That is just my opinion based upon the variation i have seen so far in this regard.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhh said:
fkl,

2008-01 to 2008-03

2008-01 to 2008-03
Travel to

They ask only for foreign travels,you don't need to provide inland?

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Dear seniors,

Please help me! kindly see the below two Notes (written by case Analyst) and suggest what should I do now?

What is Potential Adverse Information in FOSS and what will be its effect on my file, is my case going to reject. What should I do now? please help!

My AoR is 7th Feb, 2016 and my Background is "In Progress" from 7th May 2016. I received my 1st GCMS note on 17th June and 2nd GCMS is received on 8th Sept.

New Note (2nd GCMS) date 8th September, 2016
Created Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Updated By: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text:
REVIEWTYPE:Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000 XXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS****Potential Adverse Information in FOSS**** __________ I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESS ENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF(A11.2): MET ____________________________EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - General: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION.CIVIL STATUS- PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Dependent 1 (xxxxxx ): - Dependent 2 (xxxxxxx ): - Dependent 3 (xxxxxxxx): PNPNOMINATION- Province of Nomination: Prince Edward Island. - Stream Type: PNC xxxxxxx. - Nomination validity: Original. ________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/02/06 - 2016/02/06 Case Type Assessment: FSW1) e-Business Software Developer - (NOC2174) Jan 2007 April 2008 XXXX Software Solutions. June 2, 2008 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

Old Note (1st GCMS) date 17th June, 2016
Created Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Created By: KD01882
Updated Date: 2016/04/30 03:16:53
Updated By: KD01882
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
REVIEWTYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000 XXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESSENTRYTRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESSENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET EXPRESSENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - CIVIL STATUS- PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Dependent 1 (XXXX, ): - Dependent 2 (XXXX): - Dependent 3 (XXXX): PNP NOMINATION- Province of Nomination: Prince Edward Island. - Stream Type: PNC XXXX. - Nomination validity: Original. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/02/06 - 2016/02/06 Case Type Assessment: FSW1) e-Business Software Developer - (NOC2174) Jan 2007 April 2008 XXXX Software Solutions. June 2, 2008 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

Please help I am very tense.