Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
As far as I know there is no link for this. However when submitting the application after ITA, the information button for Proof of funds shows the following

Extract from CIC

Express Entry - Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
Thanks, that's too much to show. How can we show what date a bank account was opened. Also, there are no telephone numbers(I believe only customer care).

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
kamy said:
Thanks, that's too much to show. How can we show what date a bank account was opened. Also, there are no telephone numbers(I believe only customer care).
Your bank should be able to provide a letter (even if it just says that the account is opened since 2004) . Do not worry if you cannot meet all the criteria. In my case, the letter did not mention 6 months average balance, but I attached 6 months statements, and a letter of explanation, and it was accepted.

And the standard bank letter head should suffice as long as it has any telephone number - even a call center one.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
As far as I know there is no link for this. However when submitting the application after ITA, the information button for Proof of funds shows the following

Extract from CIC

Express Entry - Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
Is this mandatory to show only for the primary applicant or for the spouse as well?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
Is this mandatory to show only for the primary applicant or for the spouse as well?
That would depend upon who has the funds your account or your spouse's account or joint account?

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
That would depend upon who has the funds your account or your spouse's account or joint account?
We have separate accounts, and fixed deposit is on my name In another bank different from the one I have transaction account.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
traveler982 said:
We have separate accounts, and fixed deposit is on my name In another bank different from the one I have transaction account.
If POF is coming from combined value of all accounts then get it done for all.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
kamy said:
I have been nominated through PNP and as soon as I accept, it will give me 600 points and ITA. Do you have a different opinion on that, can there may not be an invitation even with this score.
oh ya if u have an invitation then u will sureshot get ITA, in tat case u can start arranging for docs. from now such as PCC and medicals.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AjayBejavada said:
Hi,

Would be needing your help in filling out Personal History - Statutory Questions in PR Application.

My previous Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Application was rejected (Application Ineligible) by SINP due to Proof of Funds (lack of maturity), later I applied for SINP again & I was nominated though. I received my ITA on August 24th draw.

Below are my Queries:

Query#1: It is understandable that I should select YES to the 1st Question. What should I select for 2nd Question below?? YES or NO??

Query#2: My Spouse was also part of my previous Application. So, should I select same responses even for her??

Query#3: When I applied for SINP 2nd time, I missed to update below Questions in Schedule A form, now shall I make these fields corrected & upload upfront Schedule A form in LOE section in e-APR??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance!!
Hi Ajay,

On which form you got these questions, plesae shrae the form number? There seems to be something wrong with the second question.
Form IMM5569E(Schedule A) has two questions but those are clearly different questions.
6 a) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa(including a Certifict de selection du Quebec(CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
-- This means if you are denied any kind of visa
6 b) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
-- This means if you were deported or not allowed to get in the country from Airport or any other port of entry

The second question you posted here is somewhat weird, it clubs both a) and b) of questions on IMM55699E

Please share the form you got them from, it looks like second question you posted is mistyped.

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, it has been a while.. Maybe someone had exactly same experience and posted it already.

My first ITA arrived in January 2016. For that I uploaded my old PCC as part of the application file. It is old because I obtained it before I came to Canada for my degree (2011). I left my home country about two month after I acquired that noncriminal record because you know what, that two months was used to wait for them to approve my study permit application.

Before I submitted the old PCC, I inquired people who applied PR before. They said it wont be a problem. And I thought CIC can totally ask me to provide a newer one if they want.

Then my application got cancelled in two weeks, after my medical record passed. The reason is incomplete file: two month gap in noncriminal record.

So I created a new EE profile again and entered the EE pool again. Got second ITA in Feb and prepared everything new again for PR, excluding my passport, diploma and medical records.

DONT use old PCC record... :-X

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sjdhgfkl said:
Well, it has been a while.. Maybe someone had exactly same experience and posted it already.

My first ITA arrived in January 2016. For that I uploaded my old PCC as part of the application file. It is old because I obtained it before I came to Canada for my degree (2011). I left my home country about two month after I acquired that noncriminal record because you know what, that two months was used to wait for them to approve my study permit application.

Before I submitted the old PCC, I inquired people who applied PR before. They said it wont be a problem. And I thought CIC can totally ask me to provide a newer one if they want.

Then my application got cancelled in two weeks, after my medical record passed. The reason is incomplete file: two month gap in noncriminal record.

So I created a new EE profile again and entered the EE pool again. Got second ITA in Feb and prepared everything new again for PR, excluding my passport, diploma and medical records.

DONT use old PCC record... :-X
It is very unfortunate that this happened to you. PCCs are valid indefinitely if they are obtained AFTER you depart the country. So, if you depart a country on 23rd September 2016 and you get your PCC on 29th September, 2016 (for instance), that PCC is valid indefinitely provided you have not been to that country again.

rosesuperted

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about getting a police certificate for the country you are currently resident?

I applied for a Sri Lankan police cert but its only dated between the date I arrived and the date they processed it. I left the country on holidays and am back now. I uploaded the police cert with a letter of explanation as they only gave me 7 days to get a new one and it takes minimum a month.

Should I send a CSE or just leave it? :-X

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rosesuperted said:
What about getting a police certificate for the country you are currently resident?

I applied for a Sri Lankan police cert but its only dated between the date I arrived and the date they processed it. I left the country on holidays and am back now. I uploaded the police cert with a letter of explanation as they only gave me 7 days to get a new one and it takes minimum a month.

Should I send a CSE or just leave it? :-X
For the current country of residence, the PCC should not be older than 6 months at the time of submission of application.

mak90

Jul 9, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Can some one please advise me on the Experience certificate issue for FSW SINP EE outland applicants. My experience certificate does not mention the word "Permanent" on it, however it does say the number of hours worked weekly.

I had a chat to my past employer and he was cooperative enough to add this one word and issue a new certificate, however the certificate that I submitted for SINP nomination was also not having the word permanent. So if I get a new certificate for CIC EE would it be a problem as it wont be the same as I submitted to SINP to get the provincial nomination.

Also I did not knew to submit the business card along with the experience letter.

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mak90 said:
Hi Seniors,

Can some one please advise me on the Experience certificate issue for FSW SINP EE outland applicants. My experience certificate does not mention the word "Permanent" on it, however it does say the number of hours worked weekly.

I had a chat to my past employer and he was cooperative enough to add this one word and issue a new certificate, however the certificate that I submitted for SINP nomination was also not having the word permanent. So if I get a new certificate for CIC EE would it be a problem as it wont be the same as I submitted to SINP to get the provincial nomination.

Also I did not knew to submit the business card along with the experience letter.

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Where did you get this impression it should have permanent written over experience letter, neither a business card is needed.
You just need the experience letter with dates and job duties mentioned and you can supplement it with your pay slips or income tax documents. Yes, letter should be on company letterhead.

mak90

Jul 9, 2016
Thanks for your prompt response.

I just received my ITA and I don't have my PCC yet as they will be arriving in the next couple of days.

Was just wondering how can I proceed for the medical examination in the meantime. Do we need some letter from CIC for medical examinations request or just go straight to the panel doctors ??