+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

mak90

Jul 9, 2016
kamy said:
Where did you get this impression it should have permanent written over experience letter, neither a business card is needed.
You just need the experience letter with dates and job duties mentioned and you can supplement it with your pay slips or income tax documents. Yes, letter should be on company letterhead.
I was reading it in the same forum that the employer does need to mention whether the employee was Permanent or Casual, full time or part time but in my case its been covered by mentioning the number of hours. However, I am still not sure about the permanent thing

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mak90 said:
I was reading it in the same forum that the employer does need to mention whether the employee was Permanent or Casual, full time or part time but in my case its been covered by mentioning the number of hours. However, I am still not sure about the permanent thing
I had also seen some of these posts in this thread but they should be about the Canadian job offer which qualifies you under that program in EE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mak90 said:
What you are saying is true but this is not for foreign work experience. If an employer has made you a"valid" job offer, IRCC will expect to see the word "permanent" on the offer letter. Also, several CEC applicants reported that they were rejected because the word "permanent" was not there on their reference letter. So don't worry about it.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
mak90 said:
Thanks for your prompt response.

I just received my ITA and I don't have my PCC yet as they will be arriving in the next couple of days.

Was just wondering how can I proceed for the medical examination in the meantime. Do we need some letter from CIC for medical examinations request or just go straight to the panel doctors ??

You need to make your appointment with the relevant physician and then go from there

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mak90 said:
Thanks for your prompt response.

I just received my ITA and I don't have my PCC yet as they will be arriving in the next couple of days.

Was just wondering how can I proceed for the medical examination in the meantime. Do we need some letter from CIC for medical examinations request or just go straight to the panel doctors ??
You don't need any letters from IRCC. Go to your DMP and tell them you have come for a "Upfront Medical Exam" and it is for PR application.

warlord007

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venkat1901 said:
I am also having same in my WES report as you have. (Post Graduate Certificate(One semester).. Can you please update me with the response from WES once get one from them.

Thanks,
VJ.
Hi, I got a mail from WES that they found no issues with the evaluation and would not be changing it. So that door is shut. So I deciced to call CIC on a number found in this forum and spoke to a customer service agent. After checking my case he informed me that my application has been approved this morning and I should just wait for a message through mycic. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and is still not 100% confident; just waiting to see that message in mycic inbox.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
warlord007 said:
Hi, I got a mail from WES that they found no issues with the evaluation and would not be changing it. So that door is shut. So I deciced to call CIC on a number found in this forum and spoke to a customer service agent. After checking my case he informed me that my application has been approved this morning and I should just wait for a message through mycic. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and is still not 100% confident; just waiting to see that message in mycic inbox.
One of my friends -12th 15th March AOR (NDVO) got PPR today. Good luck!

Updated.

warlord007

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
One of my friends -12th March AOR (NDVO) got PPR today. Good luck!
Thanks rajkamalmohanram. I have heard that people receive ghost email a couple of days before getting ppr message. I haven't received any ghost email in these days. I hope to receive atleast a ghost email if not ppr today :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
warlord007 said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram. I have heard that people receive ghost email a couple of days before getting ppr message. I haven't received any ghost email in these days. I hope to receive atleast a ghost email if not ppr today :)
Neither did he. He got his BG in progress and after like 40 minutes, he got his PPR. He's a PNP applicant. Anyway, hope you get your PPR soon! All the very best!

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
I heard from some groups said, Schedule A (IMM5669) usually indicates I will be taken a real "security check" which takes 12-24 months, is it true?
I have never been to any other country, I didn't left any gaps in my e-APR and I didn't answer any "yes" in any questions.
That's why it is weird they asked me submit IMM5669 and emphasize I have to fill my personal history and address since age of 18.

Is there anyone would like to share your comments?
Thank you.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need help on below question in online PR application

Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I had sent a paper PR application to Nova Scotia 5 years back and my NOC was not in the list of approved occupation to qualify so CIC didn't process my applicattion. Does this qualify me to mark above question as 'yes'?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kamy said:
Need help on below question in online PR application

Has XX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I had sent a paper PR application to Nova Scotia 5 years back and my NOC was not in the list of approved occupation to qualify so CIC didn't process my applicattion. Does this qualify me to mark above question as 'yes'?
I ordered my GCMS notes, I had declared my returned/unprocessed application when the cap reached, and this was not counted in the notes, so I think you can answer "no".

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I ordered my GCMS notes, I had declared my returned/unprocessed application when the cap reached, and this was not counted in the notes, so I think you can answer "no".
Thanks

vik20

Aug 17, 2016
hhhh said:
I heard from some groups said, Schedule A (IMM5669) usually indicates I will be taken a real "security check" which takes 12-24 months, is it true?
I have never been to any other country, I didn't left any gaps in my e-APR and I didn't answer any "yes" in any questions.
That's why it is weird they asked me submit IMM5669 and emphasize I have to fill my personal history and address since age of 18.

Is there anyone would like to share your comments?
Thank you.
Don't worry it would still take normal processing time unless you served in some bureaucratic or military organization. I was requested to submit my schedule A and received my PPR right before 6 months mark. All the best !

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am stuck due to a technical glitch in CIC, at the end of my application I had clicked on report technical issue to get help on one of the field but it threw me out and after that it didn't allow me to login, desperately I tried to login few times but showed me incomplete user name and password error and didn't let me go to security question page to further login.
Now it has locked my account due to maximum login attempts, how can we get help from CIC on this?
Is there any mail id or phone numbers?