Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
messiry said:
Guys , If my application got cancelled due to missing police certificate. Now I created a new profile and asked for a nomination transfer. If we are required to send schedule 4 as part of my new application. Do they ask for the new nomination certificate from Ontario ? Because I only have the old nomination certificate (I.E before initial application cancellation).
Old will do...as long as the nomination is transferred to the new EE profile by MCIIT (OINP).

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Guys , If my application got cancelled due to missing police certificate. Now I created a new profile and asked for a nomination transfer. If we are required to send schedule 4 as part of my new application. Do they ask for the new nomination certificate from Ontario ? Because I only have the old nomination certificate (I.E before initial application cancellation).
Don't worry, the old certificate will work I confirmed with OINP office on this one.
CanadaWeCome is correct.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
smallcoffee2milk said:
Don't worry, the old certificate will work I confirmed with OINP office on this one.
CanadaWeCome is correct.
Thank you I appreciate it , So rule of thumb to avoid rejection is to check the personalised documents request and the generic documents request in addition to original translation of each non english document

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
I am reading the guidelines concerning the translation it states that documents are required by a certified translator

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Does CIC have a list of certified translators in each country ?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
messiry said:
I am reading the guidelines concerning the translation it states that documents are required by a certified translator

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Does CIC have a list of certified translators in each country ?
Anyone please ?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
maxsteel said:
I don't think so. In my case I used a translator that is recognized and approved in where I am residing. That was fine.
Thank you, Just one last question to senior members please. I have a police report obtained on 2/3/2016. The police report is valid for 3 month as per my country's standards. If I receive an ITA before the expiration of the police report shall i use it ? or shall i issue a new police report. I heard there might be a draw today or tomorrow. At the same time , I am concerned that they might reject my application again claiming police report expired during the processing of my application

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
messiry said:
Thank you, Just one last question to senior members please. I have a police report obtained on 2/3/2016. The police report is valid for 3 month as per my country's standards. If I receive an ITA before the expiration of the police report shall i use it ? or shall i issue a new police report. I heard there might be a draw today or tomorrow. At the same time , I am concerned that they might reject my application again claiming police report expired during the processing of my application
I would suggest you get a fresh PCC to avoid any rejection.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
If you didnt stay in your home country after 2/3/2016, then it should be good until you visit your home country.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Nop , So it's just for people living in Canada ? That's good to hear. I though that CIC had a a list of certified translators for each country specifically

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone!

I really need any valuable advice from people who know.
I am doing my documents for PRR and needed a police certificate from Dubai. I applied for it but through my country to attain it takes 2 months. I wrote to CIC, they had given me a deadline till 8th May to upload the new certificate but I still have not received it:(.
I wanted to write a letter of explanation and ask for an extension but as soon as i open my account to upload it is already asking for the certificate number, issue/expiry date. What can i do? and how can i contact them so that my letter reaches them before 8th May? Please help and advice?Sad(

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi

Request your expert opinion please on my reference letter.

I joined as Trainee with yyy salary from july at an organization and was promoted in December as Engineer with xxx salary. But the reference letter I got from my employer says 'He worked with us from july as enginner and his salray was xxxx'

Now will this create confusion in visa officer's mind?

StealthR

Feb 29, 2016
gulhayo_a said:
Hello Everyone!

I really need any valuable advice from people who know.
I am doing my documents for PRR and needed a police certificate from Dubai. I applied for it but through my country to attain it takes 2 months. I wrote to CIC, they had given me a deadline till 8th May to upload the new certificate but I still have not received it:(.
I wanted to write a letter of explanation and ask for an extension but as soon as i open my account to upload it is already asking for the certificate number, issue/expiry date. What can i do? and how can i contact them so that my letter reaches them before 8th May? Please help and advice?Sad(
Have you tried applying online for Dubai PCC? Its called Good Conduct Certificate. If they have your fingerprints on file then you should be able to get this within 2-3 working days. They will email you an online PDF version of the certificate and also hardcopy will be sent via courier.