+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
I'
smallcoffee2milk said:
Have you ordered your GCMS notes and see what's going on with your application? Sometimes no updates doesn't mean they're not doing stuff to your case.
I'm going to have to I think. I'm so reluctant to though as what if it is something I can't do anything about.

It's sounds more and more like the security check is an taking its time as if it was a document issue they would have asked me or rejected me by now.

Either that or the case worker is overloaded with applications right now and I'm at the bottom of the pile lol

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
abdulqayyum said:
Many Congtras Dear,
I am in the queue and suspecting rejection due to reference letters. i provide 2 letters, previous one and current job. i did a mistake in previous company letter.

Actually, after nomination, before submitting PR, i got my reference letters revised from both companies, i re-wrote the same duties but manipulated some words in order to make it aligned with intended NOC. Later NOC team verified and feedback OK. So, i shared the same with CIC.

Problem: In previous company letter, i stayed on multiple positions, the start and end time of of these positions don't match with the what i provided to SINP at the time of nomination. Overall Start/End time is same in both (sinp and CIC)

Do you thing that it may cause failure, if yes, should i sent CSE letter with revised start/end time as same as was in SINP? if i do this, then VO may think of it which one is correct of both in correct, or i should let it to be as it?

any solution of this issue?

Hi!
I ordered GCMS notes close to 4 months after AOR and when I got them the agent had said he suggested review of NOC as some duties seemed to match better with a different NOC than the one I had applied under (1111) Basically what I did was submit CSE with an explanation letter mentioning I had seeing the agents note in my GCMS and therefore was providing more detailed and updated reference letters. The first ones I submitted mentioned only 4/5 main duties I did, but afterwards I listed all duties done and used the same words NOC description had.

Now, about your case, I would submit a CSE with an explanation letter stating what the errors and what the correct info is. Always very politely and not making a big deal about the difference, that you’re doing it just in case too be extra careful and clear. Something like that. I believe it's never too much and better before than after. And if you don't have GCMS, asked for them!

akiigops

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Friends,

My birthday is a month away, my CRS will be reduced by 5pts Sad which results in bringing down my score from the ITA cut-off score. Will my PR application be refused for aging reason?. It's been 2 months & a day since AOR. I am bit confused on reading articles related to this particular issue in cic.ca webportal. Need some clarity on this.

Thanks in advance.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
akiigops said:
Friends,

My birthday is a month away, my CRS will be reduced by 5pts Sad which results in bringing down my score from the ITA cut-off score. Will my PR application be refused for aging reason?. It's been 2 months & a day since AOR. I am bit confused on reading articles related to this particular issue in cic.ca webportal. Need some clarity on this.

Thanks in advance.
CRS Scores are immune to birthdays post ITA.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
akiigops said:
Friends,

Thanks in advance.
No. It won't be rejected. What matters is your age when you submitted your app.

akiigops

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Thanks! CanadaWeCome & Han...

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
On the gcms notes there is an option for me to upload documents. Do I need to do this and if yes what should I upload I.e passport??

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi Friends,

I submitted my eAPR on 15th March 2016. Right now, waiting for FBI PCC.

Expecting to submit FBI PCC by mid July. Hoping that result of eAPR application would be available by mid-August.

My wife's passport is expiring in Dec'2017.
- Is that going to be problem in eAPR application ?
- What should I do: renew passport in India after hearing result of my eAPR application or
- renew passport after landing in September/October'2016 (in case I receive PPR)

Please point my to right discussion thread for this.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
siddhartha_gautama said:
Hi Friends,

I submitted my eAPR on 15th March 2016. Right now, waiting for FBI PCC.

Expecting to submit FBI PCC by mid July. Hoping that result of eAPR application would be available by mid-August.

My wife's passport is expiring in Dec'2017.
- Is that going to be problem in eAPR application ?
- What should I do: renew passport in India after hearing result of my eAPR application or
- renew passport after landing in September/October'2016 (in case I receive PPR)

Please point my to right discussion thread for this.

Your best bet is to get your wife's Passport updated - It hardly takes a week really. One task off the list.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
ConnieD said:
Hi!
I ordered GCMS notes close to 4 months after AOR and when I got them the agent had said he suggested review of NOC as some duties seemed to match better with a different NOC than the one I had applied under (1111) Basically what I did was submit CSE with an explanation letter mentioning I had seeing the agents note in my GCMS and therefore was providing more detailed and updated reference letters. The first ones I submitted mentioned only 4/5 main duties I did, but afterwards I listed all duties done and used the same words NOC description had.

Now, about your case, I would submit a CSE with an explanation letter stating what the errors and what the correct info is. Always very politely and not making a big deal about the difference, that you’re doing it just in case too be extra careful and clear. Something like that. I believe it's never too much and better before than after. And if you don't have GCMS, asked for them!
So did your employer provide you with the updated reference letters or did you write them yourself? :) just wondering!

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
CanBC said:
Under EE or the old system?

If EE what took so long?

My background check has been in progress for 4 months now. Is this normal for inland applicants?
Yes, under EE. These are rare cases actually and I don't know the reason.
Lets hope for the best.

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
CanBC said:
On the gcms notes there is an option for me to upload documents. Do I need to do this and if yes what should I upload I.e passport??
Is there anyone that can answer my question please?

Do I need to upload any documents when ordering GCMS notes on my application?

Thank you

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Han said:
Yes, under EE. These are rare cases actually and I don't know the reason.
Lets hope for the best.
That is crazy. It's more the worry that after a year you can still be rejected and start all over again .

I guess they might be waiting for outside agencies and have no control over their service standards.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
CanBC said:
Is there anyone that can answer my question please?

Do I need to upload any documents when ordering GCMS notes on my application?

Thank you
You are asking on the wrong thread. Any way the answer is No, you don't have to upload any thing to order notes.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
HudsonBanks said:
Glad to help. In my opinion I think verification of reference letters comes under eligibility check which starts at CIO & then reviewed at your LVO. I personally think BG check is all security related.

For the links, both take you to exactly same place - the official GCMS link, so yes any can be used. Remember you have to be physically present in Canada or have someone in Canada request the notes for you from the links you posted.
Thanks man for your kindness!!