+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
ishpah said:
Hi

Request your expert opinion please on my reference letter.

I joined as Trainee with yyy salary from july at an organization and was promoted in December as Engineer with xxx salary. But the reference letter I got from my employer says 'He worked with us from july as enginner and his salray was xxxx'

Now will this create confusion in visa officer y's mind?
If your supporting documents give the evidence that you were trainee then yes, it ll create doubts in officer's mind. I ll say get it corrected from your HR. If you are claiming points for your training experience also, make sure that was full time job and that is written on reference letter. Something like full time/permanent employee ..

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StealthR said:
Have you tried applying online for Dubai PCC? Its called Good Conduct Certificate. If they have your fingerprints on file then you should be able to get this within 2-3 working days. They will email you an online PDF version of the certificate and also hardcopy will be sent via courier.
my country refused to give fingerprints on Dubai Police certificate application. Apparently for international use i am not able to get a fingerprints. :(

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
cjs said:
If your supporting documents give the evidence that you were trainee then yes, it ll create doubts in officer's mind. I ll say get it corrected from your HR. If you are claiming points for your training experience also, make sure that was full time job and that is written on reference letter. Something like full time/permanent employee ..
Even if I claim or not claim my training exp. it doesn't change my points as training was of 9 months and I have total exp of 3y11m, so deducting 9m will also have 3y2m which will generate same points.
Getting it corrected from HR is not possible. I know I had to move mountains to get this letter.
Any other alternative if anyone can suggest please?

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
ishpah said:
Even if I claim or not claim my training exp. it doesn't change my points as training was of 9 months and I have total exp of 3y11m, so deducting 9m will also have 3y2m which will generate same points.
Getting it corrected from HR is not possible. I know I had to move mountains to get this letter.
Why don't change your application to say Engineer to match your letter? It doesn't matter if it was entered differently in your EE profile.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
ishpah said:
Even if your experience as a trainee was full time and paid experience it would be counted.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
ishpah said:
Hi

Request your expert opinion please on my reference letter.

I joined as Trainee with yyy salary from july at an organization and was promoted in December as Engineer with xxx salary. But the reference letter I got from my employer says 'He worked with us from july as enginner and his salray was xxxx'

Now will this create confusion in visa officer's mind?
Well, even when you started as trainee, u still was an engineer. Normally training period is also counted as part of work experience if it is "paid" and "full time".

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , If my application got cancelled due to missing document , Do we count that as a rejection in the statutory questions while lodging the second application. Another question is concerning the ECA i can't seem to find a slot of the ECA code we are supposed to write.or do we only write the code in the initial application ? they only asked for the IELTS code. Please help ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
messiry said:
Guys , If my application got cancelled due to missing document , Do we count that as a rejection in the statutory questions while lodging the second application.
Yes

Another question is concerning the ECA i can't seem to find a slot of the ECA code we are supposed to write.or do we only write the code in the initial application ? they only asked for the IELTS code. Please help ?
Should be under Education, where you enter your degrees.

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hi All,

Need suggestion in the below scenario.

I have sent the required docs on April,06 to CIC after getting ITA in March. Now my employer wants me to travel US for some urgent requirement.

Query 1 - If i travel next month to US, do i need to send updated present address to CIC ?

Query 2 - Is there a possibility of changing VISA office from India to US, if at all i am there in US by that time ?

Help is highly appreciated !!

Singhca

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

My application got refused today due to eligibility not met, I have one month less of Canadian experience according to agent.

Now since my experience clearly exceeds one year, can I apply via Express entry again?

Please advise !

Thanks .

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Singhca said:
Hi Everyone,

My application got refused today due to eligibility not met, I have one month less of Canadian experience according to agent.

Now since my experience clearly exceeds one year, can I apply via Express entry again?

Please advise !

Thanks .
I'm sure you can :) what's your AOR and when did they reject you?

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi All,

Can you pls assist what to mention in question in Schedule 4, i got a request as show i below.

"Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/05/17.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. "

Q 1. Which Provincial Government Has Nominated You?

I got nominated under OINP. I am confused whether to mention

a) Ontario
Or, b) Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) .

Q 2. After filling the form, Do i need to take print, then Sign the document, scan and upload or
Just enter my name in the signature box and upload.

Please experts need your valuable advise.

Thanks,

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
$iv@ said:
Hi All,

Can you pls assist what to mention in question in Schedule 4, i got a request as show i below.

"Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/05/17.
Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.
If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada. "

Q 1. Which Provincial Government Has Nominated You?

I got nominated under OINP. I am confused whether to mention

a) Ontario
Or, b) Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) .

Q 2. After filling the form, Do i need to take print, then Sign the document, scan and upload or
Just enter my name in the signature box and upload.

Please experts need your valuable advise.

Thanks,
Ontario as it is asking for government name , and you should print and sign , as they are asking for actual signature

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singhca said:
Hi Everyone,

Please advise !

Thanks .
Sorry to hear about your rejection, if your eligibility for CEC is now met, you can reapply with a fresh EE profile.