App. Filed.......
5-11-2015
AOR Received.
5-11-2015
File Transfer...
3-12-2015
Passport Req..
18/4/2016
aa lot of people had the BG changed to not needed at this time from in progress. The GCMS notes indicate that this was due to file transfer and nothing else. quite a few people had the same thing

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick question, for Canadian work experiences that used to claim points building EE profile, will I get into trouble if I forgot to upload my notice of assessments from CRA within my employment record document? I only uploaded my employment letter, all pay stubs, original offer from employer and all the T4 I have.
Thanks guys !

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird said:
long waiting Doda, i wonder is ur file transferred to you local vo, and is the security check included any phone calls to ur employer? and please tell, if u know, what exactly they do during security check?
It did transfer before the last 2 months wait for security checks. These check don't do anything with employer, but rather with security issues and red flags regarding your applications, such as terrorism and espionage. The employment check is done during the eligibility check.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Friends,

i submitted e-apr on 2nd Apr (2 days ago), today i got request letter mentioning the requirement of signed copy of IMM 5474 (release of personal information to designated individual). my previous e-APR was rejected because of PCC issue. now in IMM 5474 form there are 3 fields which i don't know what to fill out.

a. Name of the office where the application submitted?
b. location of office?
c. type of application ( this one in know, it would be Permanent Residence)

and further more, how and where to send this form?
is it to be send through CSE?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doda said:
It did transfer before the last 2 months wait for security checks. These check don't do anything with employer, but rather with security issues and red flags regarding your applications, such as terrorism and espionage. The employment check is done during the eligibility check.
Hi @Doda or anyone else, is the 'Eligibility Check' complete when an applicant's 'Background Check' status changes from 'In Progress' to 'Not Needed at this Time'? The reason I ask is that I have a good social relationship with my employers both working in Canada and in Australia. When I have talked to them and just dropped in the question about whether CIC contacted them they said 'No'. I feel quite embarrassed as I told them to possibly expect a call from CIC regarding verifying employment history in relation to my Canadian PR application. the same goes for my Bank Manager in Canada who I have a good relationship with. When I told my employers and bank manager they could possibly expect a call in relation to the employment verification letter/Proof of Funds letter I was being genuine.

I am assuming that either they don't call employers/bankers during a background check or they call them after 'Security & criminality' is passed.

Can you please give me your perspective? Thanks in advance of your reply.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,

i submitted e-apr on 2nd Apr (2 days ago), today i got request letter mentioning the requirement of signed copy of IMM 5474 (release of personal information to designated individual). my previous e-APR was rejected because of PCC issue. now in IMM 5474 form there are 3 fields which i don't know what to fill out.

a. Name of the office where the application submitted?
b. location of office?
c. type of application ( this one in know, it would be Permanent Residence)

and further more, how and where to send this form?
is it to be send through CSE?
Would you mind sharing the cause of your rejection due to PCC?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Hi @Doda or anyone else, is the 'Eligibility Check' complete when an applicant's 'Background Check' status changes from 'In Progress' to 'Not Needed at this Time'? The reason I ask is that I have a good social relationship with my employers both working in Canada and in Australia. When I have talked to them and just dropped in the question about whether CIC contacted them they said 'No'. I feel quite embarrassed as I told them to possibly expect a call from CIC regarding verifying employment history in relation to my Canadian PR application. the same goes for my Bank Manager in Canada who I have a good relationship with. When I told my employers and bank manager they could possibly expect a call in relation to the employment verification letter/Proof of Funds letter I was being genuine.

I am assuming that either they don't call employers/bankers during a background check or they call them after 'Security & criminality' is passed.

Can you please give me your perspective? Thanks in advance of your reply.
Hi JoacRy,

From what I understood from my notes that yes, my employment check was concluded before my BG Check turned into not need at this time. I too got paranoid and call my past employers and they confirmed that no one called them. My conclusion is the officer will do their research, I would say Google, to figure how genuine you are.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doda said:
Hi JoacRy,

From what I understood from my notes that yes, my employment check was concluded before my BG Check turned into not need at this time. I too got paranoid and call my past employers and they confirmed that no one called them. My conclusion is the officer will do their research, I would say Google, to figure how genuine you are.
Hi Doda, thank you very much for your reply. Assuming that what you have said is correct I am presumably at the 'Security & criminality' stage with a long wait ahead of me.

Appreciate the clarification.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear All,

I received below letter from CIC after 2 days of e-APR submission (2nd Aprl). as per letter, i think i only need to provide IMM5475, and, other things mentioned in the letter seems and standard format of CIC correspondence? Pls confirm.

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 UCI NUMBER - Abdul Qayyum:

 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal

Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/04/11

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
abdulqayyum said:
Dear All,

I received below letter from CIC after 2 days of e-APR submission (2nd Aprl). as per letter, i think i only need to provide IMM5475, and, other things mentioned in the letter seems and standard format of CIC correspondence? Pls confirm.

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal

Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.

This is the standard format . You have to submit the IMM5475 form with original signatures .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Dear All,

Dear Applicant,

Please note:

Did you hire a consultant/lawyer to file an application on your behalf?

And yes, here is the form ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

You only need to submit this as of now.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
rajkamalmohanram said:
Did you hire a consultant/lawyer to file an application on your behalf?

And yes, here is the form ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

You only need to submit this as of now.
Yes, i have designated individual (unpaid) and mentioned in e-APR, same i will provide in this form again, however, i checked, i had already provided this form to SINP with original signatures, they asked it again, what could be the reason behind?
thsecondly, what i have to fill against question no. 3, on this form, as i had already applied and got rejected due to PCC issue, in question no. 3 of same they ask for the visa office name and address, what should i write?

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi Friends,

Received OINP Nomination: 23 Feb
eAPR Submitted: 17 March

Applied for FBI PPC: 11 March.
FBI PCC deadline from IRCC: 23 May (I will apply for extension in the last week of April).
Expected date of FBI PCC: First week of July.

Status of my Express Entry profile: ITA Received.
Expiration date on OINP nomination letter: 22 August
Also, OINP nomination letter mentions Express Entry number of above profile.

My question is:
In case my current eAPR is rejected, How can I use OINP nomination in a Express Profile (old or new), so that I can get 2nd ITA ?

Please point me to discussion thread of similar cases.