+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
You don't have to share the 6 month bank statement. Bank Certificate with all required details is sufficient. But if your wish to share statement also thn details in both the documents like current balance, address etc should be same.
Ooo OK. That's clear

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
Has anyone ever been rejected because the funds in the bank have not been there for the full 6 months? Lets say I have the required amount of money but it has been in my account for only 4 months, would i be rejected because of that?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LizzyBob said:
Has anyone ever been rejected because the funds in the bank have not been there for the full 6 months? Lets say I have the required amount of money but it has been in my account for only 4 months, would i be rejected because of that?
Good question, as you say I don't think it is a requirement however just to be 100% safe I would try to at least maintain the balance for the duration of your application processing time.

siddhartha_gautama

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
For this reason of rejection:
"a. Specific for India: only states one address but applicant has stayed in at least 2 or more addresses not covered in the PCC."

Did all applicants (who had above issue in their PCC) faced rejection ? Or it was one of case ?

I have got PCC from local district police station of area where I am staying since June'2007 (less than 10 years). This mentioned only one (current) address.
I have also taken PCC from PSK. This PCC does not show any address.

Will I face rejection for sure ?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
siddhartha_gautama said:
For this reason of rejection:
"a. Specific for India: only states one address but applicant has stayed in at least 2 or more addresses not covered in the PCC."

Did all applicants (who had above issue in their PCC) faced rejection ? Or it was one of case ?

I have got PCC from local district police station of area where I am staying since June'2007 (less than 10 years). This mentioned only one (current) address.
I have also taken PCC from PSK. This PCC does not show any address.

Will I face rejection for sure ?
PCC from PSK is more thn sufficient. Dont worry.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I received an ITA in september 2015 under FSWP with 486 points. but unfortunately my application was rejected last week. CIC pointed that I received 38 points for my foreign work experience in the last 5 years, however I the portal should not have awarded me those points since the total work experience in the last 5 years is for 10 months rather than the minimum of 12 months. So after deducting those 38 points my score was below the minimum in that draw. I cant understand why they awarded the points previously.

So I have again created my profile and this time my score is 443. I understand that this is low to get an ITA. So I am hoping to get a notice on interest under ONIP (we are in Toronto) or my wife is trying to get the LMIA for her job. Her company has posted the job and they will apply for the LMIA after one month (end of April 2016). I hope one of them will work out to get us additional 600 points. The problem I am facing now is that our work permit expires on May 31, 2016 and it can not be extended now. So I wanted to get your inputs regarding what options do I have to stay in Canada after May 31. Is there any option by which we can extend our work permits?

I shal be glad to get any inputs as all this is very stressful

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

I received an ITA in september 2015 under FSWP with 486 points. but unfortunately my application was rejected last week. CIC pointed that I received 38 points for my foreign work experience in the last 5 years, however I the portal should not have awarded me those points since the total work experience in the last 5 years is for 10 months rather than the minimum of 12 months. So after deducting those 38 points my score was below the minimum in that draw. I cant understand why they awarded the points previously.

So I have again created my profile and this time my score is 443. I understand that this is low to get an ITA. So I am hoping to get a notice on interest under ONIP (we are in Toronto) or my wife is trying to get the LMIA for her job. Her company has posted the job and they will apply for the LMIA after one month (end of April 2016). I hope one of them will work out to get us additional 600 points. The problem I am facing now is that our work permit expires on May 31, 2016 and it can not be extended now. So I wanted to get your inputs regarding what options do I have to stay in Canada after May 31. Is there any option by which we can extend our work permits?

Hard Luck Anshul. I don't know about other routes but it's almost impossible to get nomination from OINP within this time period. Candidates who have applied in Nov/Dec are getting acknowledgement now. Going by the current pace, complete OINP process is taking atleast 5-6 months. Most importantly, they have stopped issuing new PT notification of interest as they are under immense workload to clear existing files.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Guys,

What's the difference between CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE (CIC) and CASE PROCESSING CENTRE (CPC)? When do these come into picture during the application process.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi Guys,

Why did they consider your experience only in the past 5 years? For FSWP, experience in the last 10 years is considered. The last 5 years requirement is for the Skilled Trades class as far as I know.

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Guys,

What's the difference between CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE (CIC) and CASE PROCESSING CENTRE (CPC)? When do these come into picture during the application process.

Forgive me but have you confused CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), which now is called IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada), with the above?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
khoi_ke_hoonxa said:
Forgive me but have you confused CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada), which now is called IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada), with the above?
Sorry, i meant CIO and CPC.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Sorry, i meant CIO and CPC.
CIO is the office which receives all the EE eAPRs and is located in Sydney, Nova Scotia. CPC-OTTAWA is the local VO for inlanders. When CIO finishes your R10 and A11.2 checks it sends it to the applicants LVO dor finalizing.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Doda said:
CIO is the office which receives all the EE eAPRs and is located in Sydney, Nova Scotia. CPC-OTTAWA is the local VO for inlanders. When CIO finishes your R10 and A11.2 checks it sends it to the applicants LVO dor finalizing.
Thanks Doda. In general, how much time does CIO takes to complete R10 and A11.2 for PNP (outlander) applicants?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
Thanks Doda. In general, how much time does CIO takes to complete R10 and A11.2 for PNP (outlander) applicants?
Don't have an exact answer, but from the trend it seems between a month and 4.