Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Will we get rejected if we don't submit our passport within 30 days deadline?

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello Guys,

This is bothering me so I beg a humble pardon if I continue to bring this back.

I claimed points for my sister who is a Canadian citizen but even without it i have 68 points in eligibility. I uploaded her passport and Certificate of Canadian citizenship for the proof of status but not anything like a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc. can this be a reason for rejection?

I would like to raise a CSE. But I am not sure how should I approach it. Can I upload any additional document in CSE?

I hope you can help me in this regard.

Thanking you

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indi88 said:
Hello Guys,

This is bothering me so I beg a humble pardon if I continue to bring this back.

I claimed points for my sister who is a Canadian citizen but even without it i have 68 points in eligibility. I uploaded her passport and Certificate of Canadian citizenship for the proof of status but not anything like a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc. can this be a reason for rejection?

I would like to raise a CSE. But I am not sure how should I approach it. Can I upload any additional document in CSE?

I hope you can help me in this regard.

Thanking you
You MUST establish that she is currently living in Canada. This can be established by utility bills on her name, Bank account statement, Job letter, residential lease showing address.

Immediately start a CSE (don't wait) and yes you can upload all the necessary documents establishing her current residence status in Canada with CSE.

I hope it helps. Good luck.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know about my NOC code, as I'm filing it under Advertising Professional 6211. I'm actually worried because as I worked as an adverting executive at a newspaper I might be considered as NOC advertising space executive instead. I've got WES assessed for my bachelor's in media and communication, I've got a generic letter from the company stating my title as advertising executive, my work tenure and that I was working in the advertising department. I'm going to attach the emails where I've asked them for the duties and responsibilities with the generic letter, showing CIC they declined giving the letter as per CIC requirements due to company policy. I'm also attaching a self affidavit with an advertising account executive's duties, work contract, pay stubs, business card and my former bosses business card as a referee.

Kindly guide me if this is ok :)

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
tahminaml said:
i have chronic Systemic Lupus Erythematosus...this is not a serious disease, it is a mild one. and medicines i take for this is cheap. What are my chances of being rejected???
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Having SLE is no criteria for rejection, it shouldn't be; they can not expect only fittest people on earth to come to Canada.

Good luck!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
For the Australian PCC, I believe traffic history is only applicable if one lived in Queensland state.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Thank you Farazafzal

I have already raised a CSE and provided my sister's rental agreement and job letter. Do i get some sort of reply from them (got a automated reply already)?

God bless you.

farazafzal said:
You MUST establish that she is currently living in Canada. This can be established by utility bills on her name, Bank account statement, Job letter, residential lease showing address.

Immediately start a CSE (don't wait) and yes you can upload all the necessary documents establishing her current residence status in Canada with CSE.

I hope it helps. Good luck.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
tahminaml said:
Will we get rejected if we don't submit our passport within 30 days deadline?
You might. Unless you raise a CSE and notify them that you will not be able to submit your passport and state the reasons why you are unable to do so. (It should be a valid reason)

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Dzwony said:
Hi guys,
I just wanted to know about my NOC code, as I'm filing it under Advertising Professional 6211. I'm actually worried because as I worked as an adverting executive at a newspaper I might be considered as NOC advertising space executive instead. I've got WES assessed for my bachelor's in media and communication, I've got a generic letter from the company stating my title as advertising executive, my work tenure and that I was working in the advertising department. I'm going to attach the emails where I've asked them for the duties and responsibilities with the generic letter, showing CIC they declined giving the letter as per CIC requirements due to company policy. I'm also attaching a self affidavit with an advertising account executive's duties, work contract, pay stubs, business card and my former bosses business card as a referee.

Kindly guide me if this is ok :)
More than a self affidavit, a notarised letter from your colleague (neednt have been your boss) would carry more value. If that doesnt work, then provide the self affidavit. But also attach all proof that you have tried, but failed, to obtain a letter from them as per CIC requirements. Provide contact details of the HR folks in your office too.

mohamelwy

Apr 4, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have received the ITA, and have some questions:

- My Bank statement shows well more than the amount needed by CIC, but it shows the regular installments of a LARGE LOAN that I used to acquire a piece of land (Can prove the purchase). Can that loan affect my situation negatively although I'm paying it regularly?

- I have a stock account of about that also has the amount needed for CIC, Can it be considered? Should I get the statement stamped? The financial entity is overseas!

please share your knowledge with me because this loan thing is my main concern now.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
mohamelwy said:
Hey Guys,

I have received the ITA, and have some questions:

- My Bank statement shows well more than the amount needed by CIC, but it shows the regular installments of a LARGE LOAN that I used to acquire a piece of land (Can prove the purchase). Can that loan affect my situation negatively although I'm paying it regularly?

- I have a stock account of about that also has the amount needed for CIC, Can it be considered? Should I get the statement stamped? The financial entity is overseas!

please share your knowledge with me because this loan thing is my main concern now.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Yes your LARGE loan will count negatively... think of it this way, IRCC will consider what you currently have MINUS what you currently owe.. so if what you have minus your loan I should less than what you should have you may be in trouble.

No Stock is not considered to be readily available funds, so you'd need to sell your stock to be considered ok.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
kryt0n said:
You're incorrect on a couple of points.

1) Job not specified as full time and permanent employment.

The word permanent is only required for LMIA. You can have experience on a contract position as long as it is over a year. Also full time means mentioning the hours worked per week were over 30.

7) Medical examination shows some condition for which CIC does not feel comfortable. --- Eat healthy, drink lots of water. Exercise daily with 2 KM of walk every day!

Beyond incorrect. You can be listed as a 'B' medical case but the officer will assess you against how much you are likely to cost the Canadian Government (currently $6000 a year max) or if you are a danger to the public. You cannot be rejected because you have a Vit C deficiency or a high blood pressure!!

8 ) If you were in UK and you received a caution for something, then it does not go to criminal records. If you get “no live traces” in PCC you are good to go.

"No live trace" is the bad one. This means they have a history on you and you require an extra disclosure. "No trace" is the safe one.

12) Submitted the downloaded copies of bank statements. The information was not on a letter head of the bank as clearly stated here.

No. Downloaded statements from online may cause rejection. We have only seen one case of this in the last 2 years. Many, many people only provide statements with no LOE. Asivad only submitted statements with no explanation with no issue.
Please correct these!!!
I am submitting the bank statements that i downloaded online and got them stamped from the bank is that ok??