+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
I am submitting the bank statements that i downloaded online and got them stamped from the bank is that ok??
Okay, but LOE must saying that bank doesn't give a average balance statement.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Okay, but LOE must saying that bank doesn't give a average balance statement.
The bank doesnt give the bank average and an submitting a bank certificate letter and account opening date letter,is that ok or what should i do?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
The bank doesnt give the bank average and an submitting a bank certificate letter and account opening date letter,is that ok or what should i do?
I know you are worried, But you are perfectly fine, when:

-- you have a letter from bank stating the accounts you have with them and the date of the start of relationship with the bank
-- the balance within the accounts that you have with the bank (savings, current accounts etc.)
-- 6 months bank statement stamped from the bank.

Regards

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
farazafzal said:
I know you are worried, But you are perfectly fine, when:

-- you have a letter from bank stating the accounts you have with them and the date of the start of relationship with the bank
-- the balance within the accounts that you have with the bank (savings, current accounts etc.)
-- 6 months bank statement stamped from the bank.

Regards
Thanks

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
From the reason rejection

PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don’t try this (at home), Readers discretion advised!

CIC mentioned that PCC is valid for 6 months if it is obtained before leaving the country according to the following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Which one is true?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
karthik506 said:
From the reason rejection

PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don’t try this (at home), Readers discretion advised!

CIC mentioned that PCC is valid for 6 months if it is obtained before leaving the country according to the following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Which one is true?
Depends when Mr. X smart cookie got eAPR/AOR... If it was within 6 months of when his PCC was issued he should be fine. Basically Mr X has until April 28th to get eAPR otherwise he needs a new PCC.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I scanned a passport photo with 600 dpi and high quality, but it is appearing as a small image in the middle of the scan. I resized it with a online tool and now the final dimensions are 749*788, 75kb and 600 dpi. Is that okay.

Also how do I make sure that face is as per the specs mentioned by them? It says 31mm - 33mm.. Is there way to know that face is as per correct specs without printing the photo?

lisap1993

Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys,

Have a question about PPC - should be scanned in colour, but the original certificate I received is black and white... how does it make sense? I'm talking about Canadian certificate, the one from the home country is in colour
Thanks!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lisap1993 said:
Hey guys,

Have a question about PPC - should be scanned in colour, but the original certificate I received is black and white... how does it make sense? I'm talking about Canadian certificate, the one from the home country is in colour
Thanks!
No worries, provided it is in color you should scan in color. If it is black and white still scan it in color, for there could be a marking, serial, signature, or background of page in a slightest color. So scan it in color means, don't scan in greyscale !

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Faraz

Can you please help me with the photo query? I saw your video and followed the same procedures.. but I am not sure how to verify if the face (31mm+) is as per specs. Thanks.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Faraz

Can you please help me with the photo query? I saw your video and followed the same procedures.. but I am not sure how to verify if the face (31mm+) is as per specs. Thanks.
Hi Deepcur

Well just use this online tool to get your photo to the frame.

http://www.idphoto4you.com

There could be others but this is very simple to use.

-- Upload your photo,
-- Select Canada and PR photo.
-- In print size select single photo.
-- On a next window you will see a cropping window.. Just adjust your chin and crown within the two points that you will see in the crop window. You can make this crop area small and big so as to adjust chin & crown. Once they are set, click make photo. Wait for few seconds and download the photo..

It will take less than a minute, don't be confused with the explanation above. Follow the screen instructions. I will make a video for using that in the coming week.

Good luck !

Reactions: sundar17feb99

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
farazafzal said:
Hi Deepcur

-- Upload your photo,
-- On a next window you will see a cropping window.. Just adjust your chin and crown within the two points that you will see in the crop window. You can make this crop area small and big so as to adjust chin & crown. Once they are set, click make photo. Wait for few seconds and download the photo..

It will take less than a minute, don't be confused with the explanation above. Follow the screen instructions. I will make a video for using that in the coming week.

Good luck !
Thank you so much! + 1 for you!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
farazafzal said:
Hi Deepcur

-- Upload your photo,

Good luck !
I tried this yesterday with a scanned passport size photo. I was able to fit the face between two points as you said. But below the torso, I get some white space in the final photo. Is that okay? It doesn't fit in to the frame like a passport photo. Is that okay?

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
g126 said:
Depends when Mr. X smart cookie got eAPR/AOR... If it was within 6 months of when his PCC was issued he should be fine. Basically Mr X has until April 28th to get eAPR otherwise he needs a new PCC.
In that case, I have one question... I have AOR on March 3, 2017. I used my wife's PCC obtained on January 31, 2017. And, she left country on February 22, 2017. Do you think, I am safe?