+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
I tried this yesterday with a scanned passport size photo. I was able to fit the face between two points as you said. But below the torso, I get some white space in the final photo. Is that okay? It doesn't fit in to the frame like a passport photo. Is that okay?
This should be ok. The intention of the software is to leave some room for white space (white border), as it is meant to be printed. You know the printed photos will have white border frame.

Good luck

ITCT1983

Apr 18, 2017
Hi,

I have recently received an ITA for EXpress Entry under FSWP. We are a family of 3 and I have declared CAD$ 19000 funds in the eAPR. This is currently not in my account right now but this is the minimum amount I will get as final pay once I leave my current company (which will happen if the Canada migration process goes through). My current bank statements will definitely show an amount less than the minimum required or what I have declared.

Will my application be outright rejected in this case? or is there any chance it will go through if I manage to provide proof that this is the amount I will be getting form my company upon exit?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITCT1983 said:
Hi,

I have recently received an ITA for EXpress Entry under FSWP. We are a family of 3 and I have declared CAD$ 19000 funds in the eAPR. This is currently not in my account right now but this is the minimum amount I will get as final pay once I leave my current company (which will happen if the Canada migration process goes through). My current bank statements will definitely show an amount less than the minimum required or what I have declared.

Will my application be outright rejected in this case? or is there any chance it will go through if I manage to provide proof that this is the amount I will be getting form my company upon exit?
Will be rejected. Proof of funds must be valid and exist under your possession at the time of filing ITA Application. You can not prove that case !! No hope without pof !

Good luck !

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
karthik506 said:
In that case, I have one question... I have AOR on March 3, 2017. I used my wife's PCC obtained on January 31, 2017. And, she left country on February 22, 2017. Do you think, I am safe?
Yes, as your wife's PCC was issued less that six months before your AOR.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
farazafzal said:
This should be ok. The intention of the software is to leave some room for white space (white border), as it is meant to be printed. You know the printed photos will have white border frame.

Good luck
Okay, thanks so much. I will go with that.

ITCT1983

Apr 18, 2017
farazafzal said:
Will be rejected. Proof of funds must be valid and exist under your possession at the time of filing ITA Application. You can not prove that case !! No hope without pof !

Good luck !
Alright.. Follow up question though.. if I manage to have the minimum funds in my account, will that be considered? or they will still look for the avergae funds within 6 months to be at the minimum required funds?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
ITCT1983 said:
Alright.. Follow up question though.. if I manage to have the minimum funds in my account, will that be considered? or they will still look for the avergae funds within 6 months to be at the minimum required funds?
if at the time of submission you shave minimum funds then you are good to go provided you have the proof that the funds belong to you and not borrowed.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITCT1983 said:
You will have to prove the source of these funds. I would be suspicious if Immediately they appear in your account. That is the reason for having 6 months bank statement.

You can get it from someone who declares that as a gift, acknowledges that it is gift in writing, signing the document, and show that the transaction was done from their account, then it is alright.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ITCT1983 said:
Funds do not necessarily have to be above the min for 6 months. The issue is that if there is a significant difference between your current and 6 month average balance you will be asked for the source of the funds.

All the best

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
TanakaM said:
Funds do not necessarily have to be above the min for 6 months. The issue is that if there is a significant difference between your current and 6 month average balance you will be asked for the source of the funds.

All the best
Hey buddy, Whatsup . Seems you have restricted/ limited your presence in the forum.
Last I heard from you was about your medicals. Hope all is well at your end.
Cheers

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
g126 said:
Yes, as your wife's PCC was issued less that six months before your AOR.
Thanks... However, I got a new PCC at Toronto and uploaded it through CSE..

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi guys, i just noticed that I ticked No instead of yes on the statutory question on previous visa refusal from any other country when I applied for visiting visa last year. Do I need to mention d error in my LOE or just submit the schedule A upront alone?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Faky201 said:
Hi guys, i just noticed that I ticked No instead of yes on the statutory question on previous visa refusal from any other country when I applied for visiting visa last year. Do I need to mention d error in my LOE or just submit the schedule A upront alone?
Do both!

UPA

Apr 17, 2017
TLOU said:
For the Australian PCC, I believe traffic history is only applicable if one lived in Queensland state.

I lived in Canberra, ACT for a year and I have Name Check only because CIC website mentioned ;

Name of document(s) to get:

Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – name check only (issued by the Australian Federal Police)
Traffic History (for residents of Queensland only)
Full Licence History Search (for residents of Victoria only)

fingers-crossed !!