+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Is it acceptable to modify work history after receiving ITA ?

For example if I have 3 jobs (A,B &C ) and the duration of all those 3 jobs currently gives me 4 years of work experience.

However, on March 24th I will have completed 3 years in 2 (A&B) jobs.

If I remove work history to job (C), will this affect my ITA.

Please note that my CRS points for work experience will not change as after March 24th I would have total work experience +24 months.

The reason I am looking into this is because i have concerns about acquiring detailed work experience from work C.

Appreciate your reply.

Thank you.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
UnleashedFX said:
I have a stupid question regarding the reference letters.

Is it okay if a reference letter is two pages long in a PDF format? Can this cause rejection?
Any takers on answering my bright question? :p

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n.moustafa said:
Dear All,

Is it acceptable to modify work history after receiving ITA ?

For example if I have 3 jobs (A,B &C ) and the duration of all those 3 jobs currently gives me 4 years of work experience.

However, on March 24th I will have completed 3 years in 2 (A&B) jobs.

If I remove work history to job (C), will this affect my ITA.

Please note that my CRS points for work experience will not change as after March 24th I would have total work experience +24 months.

The reason I am looking into this is because i have concerns about acquiring detailed work experience from work C.

Appreciate your reply.

Thank you.
Hello Mustafa

Please read this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/work-history-personal-history-mismatch-t477774.0.html;msg5822974#msg5822974

good luck

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
On CIC website, it says that i dont need PCC for one of the countries where i lived for almost 2 years(name of country : Haiti).
Do i have to explain it that i dont need PCC as per below link or i should just not upload the PCC and they will know why i did not upload the PCC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/haiti.asp

Thanks for your advice

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bosco0808 said:
On CIC website, it says that i dont need PCC for one of the countries where i lived for almost 2 years(name of country : Haiti).
Do i have to explain it that i dont need PCC as per below link or i should just not upload the PCC and they will know why i did not upload the PCC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/haiti.asp

Thanks for your advice
The answer is already there in the link you provided.

"When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. To submit your online application, write or type “As per IRCC instructions, I do not need to submit a police certificate from Haïti with my application at this time” on a blank piece of paper and upload it in the police certificate section."

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
DelPiero07 said:
The answer is already there in the link you provided.

"When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. To submit your online application, write or type “As per IRCC instructions, I do not need to submit a police certificate from Haïti with my application at this time” on a blank piece of paper and upload it in the police certificate section."
Hi,

I have one question regarding uploading PCC. Is it mandatory to upload both the PCC's (one is of resident country which I have got, second is FBI PCC which I am waiting upon) while submitting the e-APR ?

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Ideally, you should upload all PCCs at the time of submission. However, you can include a letter of explanation stating that you have applied for your FBI PCC along with proof of said application. Create one file with this letter and the PCC from your home country

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
DiNaV said:
Thank you.

I have got appointment at Lilavati Hospital. Wondering if that will be expensive than yours considering its name & status & stuff ! :(
Hi DiNaV,

Then charges at Lilavati Hospital, Bandra are Rs. 6000/- per person. You can call their number in the visa section find out about the cost for you.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
pxyarala said:
Hi DiNaV,

Then charges at Lilavati Hospital, Bandra are Rs. 6000/- per person. You can call their number in the visa section find out about the cost for you.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
ButterflyChemist said:
Ideally, you should upload all PCCs at the time of submission. However, you can include a letter of explanation stating that you have applied for your FBI PCC along with proof of said application. Create one file with this letter and the PCC from your home country
I agree with you. But I heard that the sooner you upload your documents, the earlier you get call for your passport stamping. That is why I was wondering what should I do and what would be the RIGHT way. I have to upload my docs by 24th May 2017 or else ITA will lapse. And my FBI PCC will not come till March end or early April, so in dilemma.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
DiNaV said:
I agree with you. But I heard that the sooner you upload your documents, the earlier you get call for your passport stamping. That is why I was wondering what should I do and what would be the RIGHT way. I have to upload my docs by 24th May 2017 or else ITA will lapse. And my FBI PCC will not come till March end or early April, so in dilemma.
I had similar dilemma. I got ita on jan 25 and have time till April 25, and I had applied FBI pcc a week before January 25. After thinking a lot, I decided to wait and submit after I get FBI pcc. I expect it to come by next week. I wasn't comfortable submitting an incomplete application when I have a chance to submit a complete application. I feel we should keep explanations to bare minimum. Another reason I chose to wait is that in case my FBI fingerprints get rejected, I need ample time for my next FBI application. So the way cic gives time for FBI pcc is 60 day from the day you submit your application and so on. I really don't want to stay on top of my application for this. So just chose to wait.

I have also scheduled medicals only on April 8 so that it is close to my application submission. By that I'll have enough time to land and avoid the stress of second medicals in case of processing delays.

By the by early April and 24 may are way apart. Why are you in dilemma for this. You have plenty of time left right.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
DEEPCUR said:
By the by early April and 24 may are way apart. Why are you in dilemma for this. You have plenty of time left right.
Just plain nervous I guess ;D

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DiNaV said:
They won't start processing your application till they get all your documents. Also if you submit before 90 days have elapsed without your FBI check your app will be rejected anyway. You need to prove you waited and did everything to get your FBI PCC on time.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Do u guys think we should mention the word permanent and probationary in employment reference letter?