+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying immediately after a TRV refusal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Dayan2017

Jan 2, 2018
Replies to the web form could take up to 30 days.

Do check if you have linked the paper application exactly as per your TRV application, especially spellings and even blank spaces. Or maybe you had tried to link your application when processing had not yet started
I received this email from IRCC yesterday. Today is exactly five month.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I received this email from IRCC yesterday. Today is exactly five month.
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

Since your file is currently located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

· Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,

· Report important changes,

· Provide documents,

· Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

· Enquire on an outcome to a request.
That's great.

Could you link your application?

Reactions: Dayan2017

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, it is not possible, can not find me yet.
Maybe you should wait for a couple of weeks and send another email + web form to the Ankara visa office. As you are unable to link your profile, you can ask for the status update and also request for an expedited decision

Dayan2017

Jan 2, 2018
I have applied in VAC in Paris. I have bin living in Zurich last 10 years. I have also sent an email + web form on 24.11.2017 to Paris and received This:

This confirms the reception of your email at the Embassy of Canada in Paris.

We will reply to your email as soon as possible. If you have submitted documents or complementary information relating to your application to our office, this is the only email you will receive.

Kindly note that due to the high number of emails received on a daily basis, we will not respond to requests regarding status updates of applications currently in process, if it is still within our normal processing times. We will also not respond to queries regarding how to submit an application as the information may be found on the CIC website – see below.

Other queries will receive a reply within 10 days.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied in VAC in Paris. I have bin living in Zurich last 10 years. I have also sent an email + web form on 24.11.2017 to Paris and received This:

This confirms the reception of your email at the Embassy of Canada in Paris.

We will reply to your email as soon as possible. If you have submitted documents or complementary information relating to your application to our office, this is the only email you will receive.

Kindly note that due to the high number of emails received on a daily basis, we will not respond to requests regarding status updates of applications currently in process, if it is still within our normal processing times. We will also not respond to queries regarding how to submit an application as the information may be found on the CIC website – see below.

Other queries will receive a reply within 10 days.
It would really help if you're able to link your profile. Do check the spellings, details, etc which should be exactly as per your application form

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi
I applied for TRV family visa this month Jan 2018. But I got Refused letter today by saying that from all the list of refusal letter.. × ( purpose of visit.) I have given my all documents, Bank statement Bank letter, CA letter property valuation letter, business licence, cover letter, Declaration for my family support. And my family and friend invitation letter. What else they want to satisfy Them.
Plz help me and advice me with the best satisfaction cover letter format.
That I will be back to my home plase.
And rest of all I even been a X-PR holder of canada. In by 2011.. I have given them all the Best I can. I been to German I been to US in been to London. I been to Dubai. I been to Saudi Arabia.
No one can understand there System.
Plz plz plz help me
Just going crazy coz the reson what they told me is :- ( Purpose of visit. ) even after my Explanation of visit.
Should I re-apply Again with the new cover/explanation letter of visit.
Plz Advice me.
Thanks
Regards

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi
I applied for TRV family visa this month Jan 2018. But I got Refused letter today by saying that from all the list of refusal letter.. × ( purpose of visit.) I have given my all documents, Bank statement Bank letter, CA letter property valuation letter, business licence, cover letter, Declaration for my family support. And my family and friend invitation letter. What else they want to satisfy Them.
And rest of all I even been a X-PR holder of canada. In by 2011.. I have given them all the Best I can. I been to German I been to US in been to London. I been to Dubai. I been to Saudi Arabia.
No one can understand there System.
Plz plz plz help me
Just going crazy coz the reson what they told me is :- ( Purpose of visit. ) even after my Explanation of visit.
Should I re-apply Again with the new cover/explanation letter of visit.
Plz Advice me.
Thanks
Regards
did your family visited the same places with you and where you visited with family in past 3 to 5 years?

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
plz what is meaning of purpose of visit.
What to do should I re-apply Again with a detail cover letter

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
plz what is meaning of purpose of visit.
What to do should I re-apply Again with a detail cover letter
Purpose of visit means CIC has concerns you have plans on remaining in Canada long term.

Reactions: Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

It is difficult to advise because you have not posted the details of each individual applicant.

Hi
I applied for TRV family visa this month Jan 2018. But I got Refused letter today by saying that from all the list of refusal letter.. × ( purpose of visit.) I have given my all documents, Bank statement Bank letter, CA letter property valuation letter, business licence, cover letter, Declaration for my family support.
1. For how long did you want to visit? And why do you want to visit?

2. Which members of your family applied with you? What do they do: Employed/ business/ studying/ retired? How old are your children (if you applied for your children)?

3. Unfortunately, none of the documents you have posted in your list show any active ties to your country of residence.

And my family and friend invitation letter. What else they want to satisfy Them.
What documents did your Canadian host provide?

What did their invitation letter cover? For example, accommodation and travel/living expenses? Do note: Your host cannot be made liable to support your visit even if they offer to support you when you visit.

Only hard evidence to prove the strong ties for each applicant will work. Not just the cover letter on its own.

And rest of all I even been a X-PR holder of canada. In by 2011..
Did you renounce your PR? Or was it revoked for some reason (example, not meeting residency obligations)?
Did your family members also have PR?

I have given them all the Best I can.
Based on what you've posted so far, IMO, you have not given the best documents.

I been to German I been to US in been to London. I been to Dubai. I been to Saudi Arabia.
When did you visit these countries? For how long was each visit? And did you visit for business or personal reasons?
Which passports do you and your family hold?

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi,

It is difficult to advise because you have not posted the details of each individual

1. For how long did you want to visit? And why do you want to visit?

A month I mention. And the places also

2. Which members of your family applied with you? What do they do: Employed/ business/ studying/ retired? How old are your children (if you applied for your children)?

My wife and 2 years kid.
House wife. I didn't mention any thing about her .

3. Unfortunately, none of the documents you have posted in your list show any active ties to your country of residence.

I have given my CA report my property Valuation report my business licence my bank account and bank letter, invitation letter of my elder brother
My air ticket and

my Canada landed immigration documents of past

My travel history. Even that I dint jot any answer about my pr status..
I got denied from IAD .. I dint appeal to federal government Again. I really don't know mts PR status yet.

What documents did your Canadian host provide?

What did their invitation letter cover? For example, accommodation and travel/living expenses? Do note: Your host cannot be made liable to support your visit even if they offer to support you when you visit.

I mentioned myself going to support me and my family for the the experience of our stay during our trip to Canada.

My brother just gave my an invitation saying that I am just coming to visit family and friends with my family to Canada I small just hoping to stay with him Foy 15 days and hoping for touring ontario.. ect.

Only hard evidence to prove the strong ties for each applicant will work. Not just the cover letter on its own.

Did you renounce your PR? Or was it revoked for some reason (example, not meeting residency obligations)?
Did your family members also have PR?

No.. I don't know about that. I just appeal and I got the letter from IAD refusal letter and saying that I can appeal to the federal government Canada
But I took it easy.. but I don't renounce my PR..
I don't even got any letter or mail.
Regarding that matter it's bin 3 years now.

Based on what you've posted so far, IMO, you have not given the best documents.

Plz Advice me what documents I should give.

When did you visit these countries? For how long was each visit? And did you visit for business or personal reasons?
Which passports do you and your family hold?
Long time back 7 years back..