+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying immediately after a TRV refusal

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, I applied from Italy for tourist visa for 4 weeks. I have permanent job in Italy, I submit the permanent contract of my job, approved vacation letter from employer, applied for citizenship and acceptance to application confirmation, showed $10,000 in my account, invitation letter from my cousin to attend her daughter’s birth celebration, she sent me booking confirmation of convention hall, her birth certificate, letter from the hall people that they are doing celebration, sponsorship letter from natory. She showed $17,000 in her account. Still my visa got refused. Reason we’re:
1. Travel history which I don’t have any except for India
2 Employment condition in my country but I have permanent job
3 lack of financial support. I think 10,000 are more then enough for 4 weeks stay
Please help should I retry where I was lacking please help friends
Hi first of all 1 month is too much you need to reduce the time and best if you apply for gcms notes then you can consider how to reapply

Ganeev

Dec 11, 2017
[/QUOTE]
Hi first of all 1 month is too much you need to reduce the time and best if you apply for gcms notes then you can consider how to reapply
I appreciate your reply but the problem is GCMS notes will take 4 weeks and function is on 14 January. Then they might say function is already over. Very upset and confused.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I appreciate your reply but the problem is GCMS notes will take 4 weeks and function is on 14 January. Then they might say function is already over. Very upset and confused.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you but there is no other option i have applied on 8th sep and waiting for it since then but now change plan and going EU instead of CA for now atlest will go there later if i got a chance :) good luck to you

kianmerluza

Dec 21, 2017
Good day!

I was invited by my brother to visit Canada and I applied for a tourist visa, I applied last 29th of November 2017 and received the result today 21st of December. My application was denied by them for following reasons:

- You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including :

- travel history
- family ties in Canada and in country of residence
- current employment situation
- personal assets and financial status

With the first one (travel history), I never been to any places outside of the Philippines.

Family ties, I have my brother in Canada and he is already a citizen there, My sister is legally working there too and have a working permit. I have a family here too. I am married with 2 daughters

Current employment situation, I am an employee of a private company for 2 years until now and they even provided me a COE (certificate of employment) with a purpose of visa application, and I saved all of my leave which can cover my 2 weeks of stay there if granted.

Personal assets, I don't have my own house for i am only renting, I don't have a car, I don't have any valuable properties (I only have my appliances :D)

Financial status, I thought I have enough as my bank statement shows that I have at least 5000 cad (P200,000)

I don't know if I need to contest the decision they made or to re-apply and pay the fees again.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

RockyBlond

Nov 22, 2017
Baku, Azerbaijan
Don't mean to ask but if it was that fast there must be another reason, I would apply for GMCS notes before reapplying to understand the actual reasons for a refusal.
Hi friends,

A couple of days ago I received my GMCS notes and here is a reason for refusal stated at the last page:

"37 year old married male, citizen of Azerbaijan. Applicant employed as a distributor of medical devices; private business. Purpose to visit Biocan Diagnostics Inc (business partner) in B.C. Limited travel history. I have reviewed the application. The applicant is traveling for the following purpose: business. I have noted that the applicant has some travel history and the applicant has declared that funds are available for this trip. However, the applicant's travel history is insufficient to build a track record of international travel that would count as a positive in my assessment. Furthermore, I am not satisfied that the proposed visit is reasonable, based on the following factors: based on the documentation on file to support the applicant's level of economic establishment and considering the purpose of the visit, I do not consider that the proposed trip to Canada is a reasonable or affordable expense. In view of the foregoing reasons, I consider that the incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh the applicant's ties to their country of residence. For this reason, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay."

Should I reapply now? If yes, what else should I do to get my travel approved. There is still some time, because the date of meeting was proposed to be late in January.

Thanks for your attention.

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
hello everyone in the group
RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR A WEDDING IN CANADA BY MY WIFE'S FRIEND WHOSE A PR HOLDER AND HAD A MARRIAGE ON 7TH OCTOBER, SO I APPLIED THROUGH A CONSULTANT ON 13SEPTEMBER AND GOT REFUSAL ON 24TH OF OCTOBER.
FOLLOWING ARE THE DOCUMENTS I HAD ATTACHED WITH IT.
  1. ITR OF 3 YEARS OF 5.5LAKHS EACH YEAR.
  2. BUSINESS REGISTRATION AS I OWNED A PHARMACY LICENSURE.
  3. BUSINESS ACCOUNTS OF NORMAL TRANSACTIONS.
  4. SAVING ACCOUNT HAVING 8 LAKHS FROM THE LAST 3MONTHS WITH A GOOD TRANSACTION.
  5. FD'S OF 1LAKH 3YEARS OLD.
  6. KISSAN VIKAS PATRAS OF 1LAKH ON MY WIFE'S NAME WHICH IS 4YEARS OLD.
  7. PROPERTY PAPER ON MY AND BROTHER'S NAME WHOSE REGISTRY AMOUNT IS 49LAKHS.
  8. MY SON'S SCHOOL ID ,HE IS IN NURSERY.
  9. ALL THE OTHER FORMS
  10. ITINERARY WHICH INCLUDES AIR TICKETS ROUND-WAYS,4TH SEP ---REACHING CANADA AND STAY AT FREN'S HOUSE TILL 8TH. 9TH ,10TH AT NIGERA FALLS WITH A HOTEL BOOKINGS AND 11TH SEP WAY BACK TO INDIA. WHAT HAS GONE WRONG IN THIS. THEN AFTER READING THIS INTELLECTUAL THREAD, I HAVE ORDERED GCMS NOTES.AGAIN I GOT THE SAME REASON AS A NOTE''CONSIDERING ECONOMIC CONDITION,EMPLOYMENT PROSPECT IN HOME COUNTRY,TAKING INTO ACC FACTORS INCLUDING..TRAVEL HISTORY,ECO ESTABLISHMENT,FAMILY TIES, PURPOSE THAT I AM NOT SATISFIEDTHAT U WUD RESPECT THE TERMS OF ADMISSION AS A TEMP. RESIDENT IN CDA. NOW SENIORS PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT SHUD I DO NEXT......

Dayan2017

Jan 2, 2018
I was invited by my brother to visit Canada and I applied for a tourist visa in VAC Paris on 11th of September 2017 and until now I have not heard from them and as the VAC Paris web Site shows that it is under processing. It is approximately four month.
I live in Switzerland but I am Iranian and holding Swiss travel document. I have received a Canada visitor visa in 2014 as a Multi Visa expiring on 05.2017. I changed may Passport and again applied for Visa on paper with finger print in VAC Paris. I have traveled one Time to Toronto and stayed there 45 days. I have good Work, great income und good Bank account statement. Travel History is more than one Page and my Two brothers in Toronto are more than enough reach. it was supposed to consider me as CAN program. Last time it took just 21 days but this time it has taken 110 days and still no answer. I have also a three years UK Visa in my new Passport. Any Idea why it has taken so lang? Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was invited by my brother to visit Canada and I applied for a tourist visa in VAC Paris on 11th of September 2017 and until now I have not heard from them and as the VAC Paris web Site shows that it is under processing. It is approximately four month.
I live in Switzerland but I am Iranian and holding Swiss travel document. I have received a Canada visitor visa in 2014 as a Multi Visa expiring on 05.2017. I changed may Passport and again applied for Visa on paper with finger print in VAC Paris. I have traveled one Time to Toronto and stayed there 45 days. I have good Work, great income und good Bank account statement. Travel History is more than one Page and my Two brothers in Toronto are more than enough reach. it was supposed to consider me as CAN program. Last time it took just 21 days but this time it has taken 110 days and still no answer. I have also a three years UK Visa in my new Passport. Any Idea why it has taken so lang? Thanks
Hi,

As you have an Iranian passport, you are not eligible for CAN+ processing.

When did you get your Swiss travel document i.e. prior to 2014 when you visited Canada or after your visit? I'm guessing your TRV processing is possibly taking longer because of your refugee status in Switzerland + two brothers in Canada (it would depend on their immigration status)

Cheers

Reactions: Dayan2017

Dayan2017

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,

As you have an Iranian passport, you are not eligible for CAN+ processing.

When did you get your Swiss travel document i.e. prior to 2014 when you visited Canada or after your visit? I'm guessing your TRV processing is possibly taking longer because of your refugee status in Switzerland + two brothers in Canada (it would depend on their immigration status)

Cheers
Thanks for reply. I don't have Iranian passport, I own Swiss travel document from 2012. I received TRV in my last Swiss travel document on 2014. My brothers are Canadian resident more than 30 years.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for reply. I don't have Iranian passport, I own Swiss travel document from 2012. I received TRV in my last Swiss travel document on 2014. My brothers are Canadian resident more than 30 years.
In that case, you could send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC web form + an email to the Paris visa office to request for an expedited decision.

Have you linked your paper application to your online account for more detailed updates? I suggest you do this asap as it would provide a clearer picture of your TRV processing.

The updates you see on the VFS site are not accurate

Dayan2017

Jan 2, 2018
I contacted to IRCC and they responded to me and confirmed that they have my information in their system and suggested me to contact Canadian embassy in Paris. I filled the web form and it was supposed to take ten days to respond. It's more than one month and I didn't receive any respond. I tried to link the paper application to online account but their system cannot find me!!

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I contacted to IRCC and they responded to me and confirmed that they have my information in their system and suggested me to contact Canadian embassy in Paris. I filled the web form and it was supposed to take ten days to respond. It's more than one month and I didn't receive any respond. I tried to link the paper application to online account but their system cannot find me!!
Replies to the web form could take up to 30 days.

Do check if you have linked the paper application exactly as per your TRV application, especially spellings and even blank spaces. Or maybe you had tried to link your application when processing had not yet started

RockyBlond

Nov 22, 2017
Baku, Azerbaijan
Hi friends,

Does anyone has any idea about my case? If yes, please, advise.

Here is a reason for refusal stated at the last page of my GMCS notes:

"37 year old married male, citizen of Azerbaijan. Applicant employed as a distributor of medical devices; private business. Purpose to visit Biocan Diagnostics Inc (business partner) in B.C. Limited travel history. I have reviewed the application. The applicant is traveling for the following purpose: business. I have noted that the applicant has some travel history and the applicant has declared that funds are available for this trip. However, the applicant's travel history is insufficient to build a track record of international travel that would count as a positive in my assessment. Furthermore, I am not satisfied that the proposed visit is reasonable, based on the following factors: based on the documentation on file to support the applicant's level of economic establishment and considering the purpose of the visit, I do not consider that the proposed trip to Canada is a reasonable or affordable expense. In view of the foregoing reasons, I consider that the incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh the applicant's ties to their country of residence. For this reason, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay."

Should I reapply now? If yes, what else should I do to get my travel approved. There is still some time, because the date of meeting was proposed to be late in January.

sabasho

Jan 10, 2018
Hi there,
Me and my husband have applied for the tourist visa about 2 weeks ago ,but unfortunately we got refused for the reasons that not much satisfied us;

It was told that our travel history is not satisfying, We have in last 3 years traveled to Europe twice and also traveled to Australia,Turkey,..
It was told also that the financial statement was not enough, we showed great amount of financial statements which I assume is more than enough for a short term touristic visa,
Also it seams that we couldn't convince them to return to our country after visa period,

Should we reaply or what can we do?
Thanks for your notice,

I ll be glad to have your kind notes,
regards
Saba

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi friends,

Does anyone has any idea about my case? If yes, please, advise.

Here is a reason for refusal stated at the last page of my GMCS notes:

i guess the point of travel history officer quoted it is like you haven't travel UK USA and Schengen Area may be that is a reason for them to look like in sufficient travel history so better to correct it and then think for re apply further more @Bryanna can assist you in this best

Reactions: Maccharleston