+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying immediately after a TRV refusal

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Plz help me with this what I should do to re-apply for a small visit I just want to visit Canada. Coz I spent my 10 years there I want my family to show the life and beauty of the world. And spent a good time.

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Sorry I just answer the question ...
Hi,
Buletruck
So as I was saying I am not posting In every ten minutes. . I was just answering the question on chat..
You got pissed of with that...
Sorry for that.. I dint ment to give u guys a hard time...
Sorry again..
Bye
And ya thanks for all advices

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I visited US for business 7 years back.
Rest osman all I just visited as a tourist
bro better apply alone or do visit some places with family before applying again in simple or they have same reason to refuse these days

Feb 12, 2018
Hi All,
Was hoping I could get some advise on my current situation.

First a Little History - I applied through the FSW program and was granted a COPR around the 5th of January. Will be landing in April End with my wife and kids , to complete the landing process and start life on the other side. BTW we are Indians living in Saudi Arabia. My parents are retired live with me in Saudi.

Now the problem : Since i wasn't sure how to go about applying for their TRV, i asked a family friend in Canada to issue a invite letter , i showed my proof of funds , as well as the fact that i was sponsoring them financially by showing my bank statements and sent of the TRV for processing. My Dad is retired and hence my bank statement.

The Application came back 33 Days later exactly , with a rejection showing the following reasons
Travel History - ( Since they are retired , they dont travel much accept twice a year to India)

Immigration Status in the country of residence ( They are under my sponsorship , if i leave so do they)

Purpose of Visit - I put down 3 months , thinking that i would initially send them , and follow them and they could be with me and the family while i set up in Canda and they would come back before the start of Winter.

Now that the TRV is rejected , how do you propose i go about applying again. I was thinking of reapplying with a LOE - letter of explanation that their circumstances of changed and they would like to join their sons family as he immigrates and then will go back to India , but then im worried that it will show weakness in the ties of home country category.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi All,
Was hoping I could get some advise on my current situation.

First a Little History - I applied through the FSW program and was granted a COPR around the 5th of January. Will be landing in April End with my wife and kids , to complete the landing process and start life on the other side. BTW we are Indians living in Saudi Arabia. My parents are retired live with me in Saudi.

Now the problem : Since i wasn't sure how to go about applying for their TRV, i asked a family friend in Canada to issue a invite letter , i showed my proof of funds , as well as the fact that i was sponsoring them financially by showing my bank statements and sent of the TRV for processing. My Dad is retired and hence my bank statement.

The Application came back 33 Days later exactly , with a rejection showing the following reasons
Travel History - ( Since they are retired , they dont travel much accept twice a year to India)

Immigration Status in the country of residence ( They are under my sponsorship , if i leave so do they)

Purpose of Visit - I put down 3 months , thinking that i would initially send them , and follow them and they could be with me and the family while i set up in Canda and they would come back before the start of Winter.

Now that the TRV is rejected , how do you propose i go about applying again. I was thinking of reapplying with a LOE - letter of explanation that their circumstances of changed and they would like to join their sons family as he immigrates and then will go back to India , but then im worried that it will show weakness in the ties of home country category.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Dear..
U have to go with it.. they need an LOT
but not each and everything but u have to mention the in points

minitorres

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone!

Hope you can help me understand what went wrong with my application. I applied last Feb 6 and got denied today, Feb 16. I think it’s also important to note that my brother also submitted his application a day after mine. We cross-referenced each other in our cover letter. His application was approved.

I got denied for —
*travel history (not convinced I would leave Canada)
*insufficient funds

Travel history- I have never travelled outside my country, true. But I already provided a letter of no objection signed by my manager plus a Certificate of employment with visa application as the purpose, issued by our office HR Director.

Insufficient funds- I submitted the below documents:
*my latest six months bank statements with around 5,000 CAD converted (200,000 PHP),
*billing statement from my mobile phone,
*signed letter from my aunt who is a canadian citizen that she will sponsor my residence and other expenses while in Canada,
*signed letter from my parents that they will shoulder my expenses while in Canada

My brother and I submitted almost the same supporting documents (except those identified to me only) so I cannot understand why mine got denied and his got approved. He is currently unemployed. Not sure if I should resubmit an application and pay again the fee or if I can contest this. We are travelling together so I need to get approved before he can.

Hope someone helps me! Thank you!

PDG

May 23, 2010
Dear All,

My sister-in-law and her 20 year old daughter's application was rejected for not having travel history and not having sufficient financial documents. They indeed don't have the financial ability and as such no travel history.
They were planning to attend a family function here. We have provided everything from our end to show our ability to support them in any financial way. Also, we have history of people coming from India to visit us and returned back on time.
I was thinking about reapplying. can anyone suggest or guide what should we consider for the 2nd application? I mean what should we say in our invitation letter or what else to mention.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear All,

My sister-in-law and her 20 year old daughter's application was rejected for not having travel history and not having sufficient financial documents. They indeed don't have the financial ability and as such no travel history.
They were planning to attend a family function here. We have provided everything from our end to show our ability to support them in any financial way. Also, we have history of people coming from India to visit us and returned back on time.
I was thinking about reapplying. can anyone suggest or guide what should we consider for the 2nd application? I mean what should we say in our invitation letter or what else to mention.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Your finances as the host are secondary/supplementary. They need to prove they have the financial means to afford the visit.

1. What is the family function that they would like to attend?

2. How long do they want to visit?

3. What strong ties can each applicant demonstrate: Employment/ study/ retired + property/land ownership or rent agreement + financial investments (or if another immediate family member can financially support their visit) + do they live with dependent family members + any volunteer/charity work?