+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying immediately after a TRV refusal

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
San kismat ki baat hai bhainchod. Reason to mujhe pta hai. But remember when I apply again must declare ur visa refusal. They know everything
Bro did you reapply or appeal for your TWP. What will be the process. Even if I reapply it will be same processing time or shorter?

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Your finances as the host are secondary/supplementary. They need to prove they have the financial means to afford the visit.

1. What is the family function that they would like to attend?

2. How long do they want to visit?

3. What strong ties can each applicant demonstrate: Employment/ study/ retired + property/land ownership or rent agreement + financial investments (or if another immediate family member can financially support their visit) + do they live with dependent family members + any volunteer/charity work?
Your finances as the host are secondary/supplementary. They need to prove they have the financial means to afford the visit.

1. What is the family function that they would like to attend?

2. How long do they want to visit?

3. What strong ties can each applicant demonstrate: Employment/ study/ retired + property/land ownership or rent agreement + financial investments (or if another immediate family member can financially support their visit) + do they live with dependent family members + any volunteer/charity work?
Dear Bryanna,

Hope you doing well, as i have using this site for long i can see that you are helping the fellow applicants, i feel i want to ask you some question with the hope you will respond. i will break my question into few parts.

1. I got my nomination in OINP employer stream 2 months ago with valid job offer, my consultant applied a ONLINE WORK PERMIT UNDER INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY PROGRAM outside canada because i am in india now. i got more then 8 years of experience and 3 years of diploma in my field. last week i got a refusal from Delhi high commission stating the reason that "you were not able demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek". i was shocked about the result but my consultant is saying they will reapply my visa. i still didnt understand why they refused my visa even i got nominated from a province and valid job offer.

2. will this refusal affect my future PR or any other application in canada or other country?

3.if my consultant want to reapply will it be the same file numberor fresh application?

4.what will be the time consumption for reapply bit quicker because i am reapplying?

5.what can be the solution for my TWP application according to you, what sort of document can be added according to you while reapplying to explain the VO about my experience and education.

hope you understand my situation.

Thanking you in advance

dessy21

Apr 21, 2018
Hello
Please I need your advice on this refusal on my study visa application.

These are the reasons stated for my refusal of study visa.

#. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

× purpose of visit
×. employment prospects in country of residence
×.current employment situation
×.personal assets and financial status.

Can you please advice what really I can provide to the embassy about this submission they have made for my refusal. Hope to hear from you soon so I can reapply .

Thank you very much hope to hear from you soon

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
Please I need your advice on this refusal on my study visa application.

These are the reasons stated for my refusal of study visa.

#. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

× purpose of visit
×. employment prospects in country of residence
×.current employment situation
×.personal assets and financial status.

Can you please advice what really I can provide to the embassy about this submission they have made for my refusal. Hope to hear from you soon so I can reapply .

Thank you very much hope to hear from you soon
You'll need to tell us your complete profile and what information you submitted with your application.

nush889

May 13, 2018
Hi
I have applied for Canada TRV in November 2017 and got refused of the following reason.
you have not satisfied me that you will leave the Canada at the end of my visit.
1- Travel History
2- Current employment situation
3- Purpose of Visit
4 Personal asset and financial status
after the refusal of Canada TRV I have applied for Australian tourist visa and got approved for 1 month visa I have visited Australia for 6 days and in January 2018 I have applied for UK visitor visa with and got approved for 6 months multiple entry I have stayed in UK for 2 weeks and return my question is that I have used same documents for Australia and United Kingdom both got approved I don't know why Canada TRV got refused.
Please help me with your suggestions.

nush889

May 13, 2018
I have applied for Caips notes and received 45 pages with all my personal details but VO refusal notes were on the last page which was
Notes 1:
Text:

Limited travel history which raises concerns re bona fides for this distant and expensive trip. I have taken into consideration the current political, economical and security situation in Pakistan, ties would not be strong enough to home country and there would be incentive to remain in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine visitor and leave Canada and the end of authorised stay.

Notes 2:
Text: Group C COC: Pakistan COR: Pakistan HOF or PA's travel history- Travel to 5CC?<5 yrs- no travel to EU in <5yrs-no COC of Accompanying Deps- Parent-Pakistan

Notes 3:
Text: Family of 2 ( HOF+ Parent) INTEGRATED SEARCH: HOF: no record HOF"s spouse: n/a Parent:
Parent"s spouse: n/a Host: n/a

Please help me if anyone knows about these notes

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
I have applied for Canada TRV in November 2017 and got refused of the following reason.
you have not satisfied me that you will leave the Canada at the end of my visit.
1- Travel History
2- Current employment situation
3- Purpose of Visit
4 Personal asset and financial status
after the refusal of Canada TRV I have applied for Australian tourist visa and got approved for 1 month visa I have visited Australia for 6 days and in January 2018 I have applied for UK visitor visa with and got approved for 6 months multiple entry I have stayed in UK for 2 weeks and return my question is that I have used same documents for Australia and United Kingdom both got approved I don't know why Canada TRV got refused.
Please help me with your suggestions.
A Canadian TRV is arguably among the most difficult visas to get. The visa assessment criteria for each country is different. Technically, one cannot compare the visa assessment criteria of these countries.

Also, you were granted the UK visitor visa on the strength that you had visited Australia prior to applying for the UK visa. In any case, UK visitor visas are granted quite easily even to first time travelers.

Going by your 1-month Australia visa, I'm guessing you applied for an Australian visa as part of an organized tour

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied for Caips notes and received 45 pages with all my personal details but VO refusal notes were on the last page which was
Notes 1:
Text:
Limited travel history which raises concerns re bona fides for this distant and expensive trip. I have taken into consideration the current political, economical and security situation in Pakistan, ties would not be strong enough to home country and there would be incentive to remain in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine visitor and leave Canada and the end of authorised stay.

Notes 2:
Text: Group C COC: Pakistan COR: Pakistan HOF or PA's travel history- Travel to 5CC?<5 yrs- no travel to EU in <5yrs-no COC of Accompanying Deps- Parent-Pakistan

Notes 3:
Text: Family of 2 ( HOF+ Parent) INTEGRATED SEARCH: HOF: no record HOF"s spouse: n/a Parent:
Parent"s spouse: n/a Host: n/a

Please help me if anyone knows about these notes
The interpretation of your GCMS notes:
Based on your inadequate strong ties to Pakistan + the political/economic/security situation there.... the Canadian visa officer questioned your intention to pay for an expensive trip just to visit Canada.... and s/he considered you to be a potential overstayer/asylum seeker

nush889

May 13, 2018
Thanks for your reply in the notes 2 it says travel to 5CC? <5yrs- no travel to EU in <5yrs what does it mean by 5CC?

Jiiiii

May 20, 2018
Hii

I want to come Canada as a tourist is there is any one who can tell me that if I applied online how can I have stamp on my passport for the visa and is it is safe or not

Kindly reply me as soon as possible

Thank you so much

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for your reply in the notes 2 it says travel to 5CC? <5yrs- no travel to EU in <5yrs what does it mean by 5CC?
Travel to any of the five countries that constitute the FCC (Five Country Conference) i.e. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America

nush889

May 13, 2018
I want to reapply for Canada TRV what do you suggest how can i explain previous VO concerns as I have recently visited Australia and United Kingdom after Canada TRV refused and came back with in time I have a permanent job and earning $1,000.00 CAD per moth from job and do have other income from properties and agricultural land which comes to nearly $5,000.00 CAD per month and it's a regular income i'm receiving on monthly basis all this money directly paid into my bank account every month and I do have $140,000.00CAD in my current account as well please suggest me how can i reply all raised concerns by VO I don't have any family in Canada I have applied on hotel bookings and what does he mean by "Purpose of visit"
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I want to reapply for Canada TRV what do you suggest how can i explain previous VO concerns as I have recently visited Australia and United Kingdom after Canada TRV refused and came back with in time I have a permanent job and earning $1,000.00 CAD per moth from job and do have other income from properties and agricultural land which comes to nearly $5,000.00 CAD per month and it's a regular income i'm receiving on monthly basis all this money directly paid into my bank account every month and I do have $140,000.00CAD in my current account as well please suggest me how can i reply all raised concerns by VO I don't have any family in Canada I have applied on hotel bookings and what does he mean by "Purpose of visit"
Thanks
IMHO, I share the same concerns as the visa officer. Personally, I don't think you would be approved for a TRV given your present circumstances.

My reasoning:
1. You're single, no dependents (as noted by the visa officer)

2. Your employment income is low and would lead the visa officer to believe the financial incentives in Canada are higher for you (Read: Employment prospects reason)

3. You don't have a compelling reason to visit (Read: Purpose of visit: You can visit other countries for sightseeing) + no family in Canada (again, no compelling reason to visit)

4. Do you own these properties? If yes, how did you get ownership of these properties?
- Similarly, do you own the agricultural land?
- Own = Legally in your name/not in the names of family or parents.
- Did you include these property and agriculture ownership documents + income evidence in your previous TRV application?

5. Travel history is not the only criteria on which a TRV is assessed

6. Are you from a province in Pakistan which is politically unstable?

nush889

May 13, 2018
IMHO, I share the same concerns as the visa officer. Personally, I don't think you would be approved for a TRV given your present circumstances.

My reasoning:
1. You're single, no dependents (as noted by the visa officer)

2. Your employment income is low and would lead the visa officer to believe the financial incentives in Canada are higher for you (Read: Employment prospects reason)

3. You don't have a compelling reason to visit (Read: Purpose of visit: You can visit other countries for sightseeing) + no family in Canada (again, no compelling reason to visit)

4. Do you own these properties? If yes, how did you get ownership of these properties?
- Similarly, do you own the agricultural land?
- Own = Legally in your name/not in the names of family or parents.
- Did you include these property and agriculture ownership documents + income evidence in your previous TRV application?

5. Travel history is not the only criteria on which a TRV is assessed

6. Are you from a province in Pakistan which is politically unstable?
Thanks for sharing your concerns I own all these properties for very long time and the agricultural land came to me from my family share it's still on my mother name but legally mine I did provide all the paper works I have including the lease agreements including the registration and evaluation certificates in my previous TRV I have applied online and theres's very limited space where you have to attach all the financial paper works the total space you are allowed no more then 4MB which is very less you can't fit all papers into it I did reduce the size of the file which reduces the quality of the image as well I have more then 50 pages just for properties I'm sure the VO didn't look the papers properly or misunderstood it as you can see his reason of refusing and concerns i'm planning to visit again Australia and this time visit New Zealand as well
I'm from Capital which is politically stable