+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******REAL SITUATION IN CANADA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS*******

nandu.gogila

Oct 30, 2011
@Vidhi,Tiger,hell911
I sent you a PM.

@HBK: I said these guys are doing a labour jobs even after their education not while studying.Anyways,if you feel that this OK. Then I respect your feeling. My intension was to only give you people a clear picture of what is really happening in Canada and not to believe those consultants blindly.

H

HBK

nandu.gogila said:
@ HBK: I said these guys are doing a labour jobs even after their education not while studying.Anyways,if you feel that this OK. Then I respect your feeling. My intension was to only give you people a clear picture of what is really happening in Canada and not to believe those consultants blindly.
HI,
I appreciate you started this thread and put your effort.
Actually those who believes in consultants have no idea how dreams turns into nightmare in canada. ;) ;)

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about PG Diploma courses after 4 year degree? is that also same situation written in this topic? :( :(

pls reply, im having mixed feelings. ??? ???

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
HBK said:
I agree with you.
This guy nandu wrote blue coller jobs. i wonder what is blue coller and white coller jobs in canada? it is we INDIANS believe so.
i mean what is wrong if student doing such jobs to survive in canada.
atleast something is better than nothing.
Agree , if some one think they are made to go canada and became General Manager in a month and sit over 100 canadian as a boss , then they should think that what special they got in themselve

jeff.sharma75

Star Member
Dec 4, 2011
Aquib said:
Friend,
All know what is in Canada, truth is no one spending 10 lacs in collage diplomas, student paying only 5-6k $ which is approx 3 lac as first semester fee to come Canada through agents.

Now see who are these students : Who struggling in India/Pak for 15000 rs job even after graduation.

They come Ca, do struggle and hard work - doing 10-15$ hour job in places like super market , petrol station, call centre or Macdonald etc.

Even after after all expenses (living in shared room with friends) if they saving 600-700$ and sending home then isn't it good .

At least after few year they will work out way to be PR .

Life is name of struggle. At least they supporting there family by working in Ca, what could they get by working in bank or as a MR in own country , isn't hard to earn enough money to buy own bike there ?

Not one who can afford 10 lacs going to collage for diploma , as they can afford Uni, collage diplomas is option for students who wanna get place to earn money by spending 4-5 lacs rs and willing to do struggle in there initial few year in Ca.

We should not just look at dark side of coin.
Some ne said something practical on this thread..nandu it seems that u thought of an easy life here in canada..but as some one said life is the name of struggle

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im choosing college because in Universities, there are very few to no IT PG Diploma courses.

H

HBK

Aquib said:
Agree , if some one think they are made to go canada and became General Manager in a month and sit over 100 canadian as a boss , then they should think that what special they got in themselve
Exactly. well said. +1 to you.

nandu.gogila

Oct 30, 2011
I started this thread so that people will not fall into the trap of consultants...thats it.....I know they would be saying ........do some course and you can get a good job, or get a PR or something like that.....my intension was not to scare anyone.....but few people have really misunderstood that...anyways I only wanted to tell the reality.....now I feel I did a mistake by telling the truth.
ANYWAYS THIS MY LAST POST AND I WONT BE COMING BACK TO THIS FORUM AGAIN........GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS.

Cheers,
Nandu.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
nandu.gogila said:
I started this thread so that people will not fall into the trap of consultants...thats it.....I know they would be saying ........do some course and you can get a good job, or get a PR or something like that.....my intension was not to scare anyone.....but few people have really misunderstood that...anyways I only wanted to tell the reality.....now I feel I did a mistake by telling the truth.
ANYWAYS THIS MY LAST POST AND I WONT BE COMING BACK TO THIS FORUM AGAIN........GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS.

Cheers,
Nandu.

????????

Why you crying , if you got run away habit like this then ..... Life is not easy - regardless u in Pakistan or india or Canada

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
I agree and disagree with you at the same time, I would agree with you if I were not aware about the real situation.

First, YES consultants , the majority of them are a scam. Try to apply without their help, you will only loose money.

Second, This is canada not your home-country, things work different in here, you have to get use to it. Study hard , get good marks, don't expect to get a good paid job just right after finishing your studies.

THIRD and the most important one: work in your profile: learn as much as possible: learn what other graduates at your same level don't know , in that way, you will have an advantage. For example, if you are studying something related with computers , try to learn more programming languages. HOW CAN YOU DO IT IF YOU WORK and study at the same time???? : I don't know but you will have to do it if you want to succeed.

tiger007

Champion Member
Lize said:
I agree and disagree with you at the same time, I would agree with you if I were not aware about the real situation.

First, YES consultants , the majority of them are a scam. Try to apply without their help, you will only loose money.

Second, This is canada not your home-country, things work different in here, you have to get use to it. Study hard , get good marks, don't expect to get a good paid job just right after finishing your studies.

THIRD and the most important one: work in your profile: learn as much as possible: learn what other graduates at your same level don't know , in that way, you will have an advantage. For example, if you are studying something related with computers , try to learn more programming languages. HOW CAN YOU DO IT IF YOU WORK and study at the same time???? : I don't know but you will have to do it if you want to succeed.
:)

Apr 21, 2013
Hi Every one Specially Nandu ...
i have gone through your posts ... quiet helpful CHEERS ,

i am applying for MBA program Ryerson University Toronto the cost is 26,000$ for program no idea if its for full program or 1 year ... i would like to ask you can i apply for Part time Mba as an international student as i have done my graduation from UK , England from a university i am exempted from English Proficiency course and what is Gmat compulsory or ?? ... i am spending a huge amount as i need PR otherwise i wont ... and i worked here in a professional company for about 4 years as an assistant manager ....
i am quiet confuse what if this investment and MBA will help me getting PR ??
YOUR SUPPORT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Apr 21, 2013
Hi Every one Specially Nandu ...
i have gone through your posts ... quiet helpful CHEERS ,

i am applying for MBA program Ryerson University Toronto the cost is 26,000$ for program no idea if its for full program or 1 year ... i would like to ask you can i apply for Part time Mba as an international student as i have done my graduation from UK , England from a university i am exempted from English Proficiency course and what is Gmat compulsory or ?? ... i am spending a huge amount as i need PR otherwise i wont ... and i worked here in a professional company for about 4 years as an assistant manager ....
i am quiet confuse what if this investment and MBA will help me getting PR ??
YOUR SUPPORT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED