+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi everyone,
I need help. I want to know that what I am supposed to do after taking remedical test.
I got remedial request on - 24 October.
I did it on - 30 October
I raised general webform on 1 December to inform IRCC about my medical. However,I still see same message in my cic account that your action is required.
Is there something that I am missing or I am supposed to do ? Please let me know
I would highly appreciate your help.
Hello, Did you get any update for medical passed yet? Being waiting over a month for ‘medical passed’

saintu

May 21, 2019
Hello, Did you get any update for medical passed yet? Being waiting over a month for ‘medical passed’
You can also contact the hospital/doctor where you did your medical to ensure the result has been uploaded. The day i did my remedical i was the only person there and i had a chat with the doc. She told me that once she upload the result, it should reflect in my profile within days... Well not sure how the process works but within 3 days it reflected in my profile.

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
You can also contact the hospital/doctor where you did your medical to ensure the result has been uploaded. The day i did my remedical i was the only person there and i had a chat with the doc. She told me that once she upload the result, it should reflect in my profile within days... Well not sure how the process works but within 3 days it reflected in my profile.
Ok thanks I will do that. Fingers crossed.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Reactions: gtcan19

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
An extract from the article above;

‘IRCC made over half a million decisions on permanent resident applications in 2021. We are further increasing processing capacity and plan to make 147,000 permanent residence final decisions in the first quarter of 2022—doubling what was done in the same period last year.’

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
An extract from the article above;

‘IRCC made over half a million decisions on permanent resident applications in 2021. We are further increasing processing capacity and plan to make 147,000 permanent residence final decisions in the first quarter of 2022—doubling what was done in the same period last year.’
They have more than 1.8 million backlogs in total & that target won`t be hard to achieve if they add some more speed in processing. Hope the new minister will do some good work to show his presence.

Feb 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
How long is it taking for IRCC to stamp the passport for Visa? Sent mine on 20th Jan (Reached by 21st at Delhi ) and since the status has not changed. The VFS tracking system only gives - Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/01/21. No update or change since, is anyone in a similar situation or been through this got a timeline?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
How long is it taking for IRCC to stamp the passport for Visa? Sent mine on 20th Jan (Reached by 21st at Delhi ) and since the status has not changed. The VFS tracking system only gives - Your application, tracking ID No.xxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/01/21. No update or change since, is anyone in a similar situation or been through this got a timeline?
Check the link below. Many friends from Delhi VO post here.
Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Reactions: Newbieapplicant

saintu

May 21, 2019
During my first and second CoPR, i bypassed VFS and sent my passport directly to visa office using FedEx and both took Max 7 days to get my passport back. you can consider this if you want to cut out the delays from VFS.

Reactions: Newbieapplicant

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Has anyone received remedical request recently in January or February? I've been waiting for it for long time since replied to UM in October. Since then I have received nothing. Who is in this boat?
Please share who has faced same kinds of situation..
Also suggest me what happened with my file and I need to do next. I'm confused and nurvous.

colin.sun

Jan 24, 2020
My clinic submitted my re-med report to IRCC on 21/12/21. I received the passport request letter from IRCC on 1/2/22. Mailed in all requested docs to VFS in Auckland 3 days ago. They contacted me the following day and confirmed that my package would be couriered to Canadian Consulate in Sydney, Australia on 8/2/22.
P.S I am a dual citizen