+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
What if ppr got expired.. they accept expired ppr
i believe yes, they will accept that. As the passport was submitted on time with that letter. They did not mention that they will send a new PPR. Just include the letter as well with the package what they will send to send the photo back

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
i believe yes, they will accept that. As the passport was submitted on time with that letter. They did not mention that they will send a new PPR. Just include the letter as well with the package what they will send to send the photo back
Ok thank you...

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
My passport has been dispatched from ircc today
Type of visa - trv
Date of submission - 24 Jan
Date of arrival at vfs new Delhi - 25 Jan
Date of arrival at oc new Delhi - 25 Jan
Date of processing at vfs new Delhi and got application tracking number - 27 Jan
Date of arrival and started processing at ircc - 28 Jan
Date of dispatch from ircc - 3 Feb

Will update once I get passport in my hand.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
My passport has been dispatched from ircc today
Type of visa - trv
Date of submission - 24 Jan
Date of arrival at vfs new Delhi - 25 Jan
Date of arrival at oc new Delhi - 25 Jan
Date of processing at vfs new Delhi and got application tracking number - 27 Jan
Date of arrival and started processing at ircc - 28 Jan
Date of dispatch from ircc - 3 Feb

Will update once I get passport in my hand.
Did you see any update or Coutnerfoil generated in GC Key account?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Did you see any update or Coutnerfoil generated in GC Key account?
As I said, this is for trv. In new portal, I saw a ghost update. And when I opened application, I could see decision made. There's one message at bottom but there wasn't any message..

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
As I said, this is for trv. In new portal, I saw a ghost update. And when I opened application, I could see decision made. There's one message at bottom but there wasn't any message..
Oh okay thanks.

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
i received the passport back, no visa issued. I have to get the photos done again. They have hold back the other 2 passport. Once I send them back the photos along with the passport they will issue the visa for all 3
same here, just received my mother’s passport back with the letter saying issues with the picture. Hopefully the other two are good.

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
same here, just received my mother’s passport back with the letter saying issues with the picture. Hopefully the other two are good.
Why they are not accepting photos... There can be little bit difference in dimensions.. no photo can be that perfect as they want.. it's really frustrating.. nd why they send back whole package.. they can request only photos also

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Hi , same here , received the passport today , it says our photo don’t match their photo specification! We will to share it back again I believe

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
Why they are not accepting photos... There can be little bit difference in dimensions.. no photo can be that perfect as they want.. it's really frustrating.. nd why they send back whole package.. they can request only photos also
Did u receive pp back asking for photos again?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Did you get the passport back ?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I believe other photos should be good. Even I have not received any notification for other 2. The one the rejected is for the principal applicant. Once we sent that back, I believe we should get the copr and visa issued. I don't think it is them manually rejecting the photos. It might be the software not accepting the photo when they scan it. As that photo will be on the PR card when they arrive.